- » Indian Egg Curry
Indian Egg Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian egg curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian egg curry recipes.
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 38.9415
Egg Curry S. Indian
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and steep in cold water.
3. Slice onions.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Chop ginger.
6. Grate coconut. Take out two... - 50.459
Cut each egg in two.
Put the eggs into a bowl and pour hot Madras curry over them.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. - 20.6696
Egg Curry With Indian Seasonings
Eggs are also popular in Indian cuisine in boiled and raw form used in many preparations. Watch Madhura showing how to make Egg Curry with boiled eggs, vegetables and Indian seasonings. Good with rice, roti or naan! - 121.856
Easter Special Curried Eggs In Dal
Easter is incomplete without eggs and Bhal Dave stirs in more spice with this exotic curried egg in dal. The curry can be easily prepared with available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. Try this tasty egg curry and serve to earn surprising and great comments... - 68.1009
Spicy Egg Curry
Egg is a spicy affair in Indian cuisine used raw or in boiled form with typical seasonings. Chef Madhura shows how to make spicy Anda Bhurji that is great to accompany rotis and parathas or to roll into a sandwich. - 94.1699
Dice the tomatoes and 1/2 onion. Chop remaining onions finely. Boil the eggs and remove the shells and make some cuts on the eggs.
Heat a tsp of ghee and fry coconut, red chillies, green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, diced onion, cloves,... - 40.9378
In saucepan melt the butter.
When hot, add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
Blend in flour and curry.
Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add stock and cream.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add raisins, apple, and eggs; heat. - 38.1168
Easy Egg Curry
If you are planning to cook simple but spicy Indian meal for dinner tonight, then you can try this Indian style egg curry. It is so delicious that you would love to make it again and again. Serve this over steaming rice or Indian flour tortillas, to make a... - 148.157
Egg Curry is one of my most favorite dish. Doesn't take much time and tastes great. I Like to make it by using the fried boiled eggs. - 49.6439
Especial Egg Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut... - 42.2706
Eggs And Potato Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry fenugreek seeds until fragrant and brown. Then, add onions, garlic and ginger and fry till soft.
2) Now, add potatoes and spices, stir and then add salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add thin coconut milk and curry leaves.... - 39.7652
Curried Mustard Greens With Eggs For Dinner
Bored with eating junks and want to eat something healthy? Make your dinner green with Mustard greens with eggs and green salads and grin your way to good health. Excellent combination of eggs and spices makes it all the more mouthwatering. Try it at home and... - 64.1009
Indian Style Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Crispy, spicy baingans cooked in spicy, creamy, smooth yogurt sauce. A nice variation for regular baingan sabzi. It's very aromatic with use of fennel seeds and kasoori methi. Tastes just awesome! - 118.168
Madras Egg Curry
Madras Egg Curry is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 31.2359
Heat Oil in a skillet or a pan on medium flame
Add Bay Leaf, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cumin Seeds and Fennel Seeds.
Once Cumin and Fennel seeds turn light brown, add Onion and sauté till it turns brown.
Add the following powders: Turmeric, Chili, Coriander and... - 44.0921
Heat oil, fry eggs till golden, remove.
In the same oil, fry onion and curry leaves till pink.
Add ground masala and salt.
Fry till oil surfaces to the top.
Add 1/2 cup hot water and simmer for 5 mins add coconut milk and simmer for 10 mins.
Remove from... - 45.1837
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 43.5767
Madras Egg Curry
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the butter two to three minutes. Add the curry powder, tomato paste and about one cup water, or enough to make a thin sauce. Simmer about ten minutes and add salt and lemon juice to taste.
2. Add the eggs, reheat and serve... - 33.76
Classic Curried Eggs
Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Soak them for 10 minutes, then drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions, garlic and apple to the... - 39.6579
I thought the egg curry was phenomenal and a refreshing change from my standard egg curry. Check it out and let me know if it sounds hatt ke to you too!! - 41.7509
Clove Curried Eggs
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaves; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender.
Add the diced potato and salt to the pan with 3/4 cup hot water.
Whisk together the lemon... - 39.6304
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 35.2292
Madras Egg Curry
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the butter for 5 minutes.
2) Blend in the curry powder and tomato paste, stir constantly and cook for 1 minute.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
4)... - 41.5697
Grind coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic- and mix with ground spices and tamrind.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the onions till soft.
Add the ground paste and tomatoes and fry.
Pour in 2 cups water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and put in the eggs.
When the gravy... - 40.2306
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.3907
Beef Curry With Eggs
Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the onion until tender.
Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
Coat the strips of meat with flour, add to the pan and fry until the meat is evenly browned.
Add the dried fruit and apple.
Stir in the stock, bring... - 36.6394
Tomato Caraway Egg Curry
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and bay leaves and cook until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, vinegar, salt, cayenne pepper, and caraway seeds and simmer gently until the tomatoes are soft,... - 35.5628
Fried Eggs Curry
Boil eggs separately, peel the shells. Make small slits on the eggs & keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a shallow pan. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, turmeric powder & fry until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped tomato pieces, salt, chilly powder &... - 35.4497
1. Heat mustard oil in a pan & tamper with bay leaf,green cardamom,sahi jeera & cinnamon stick.
2. Add chopped onions & saute it till it becomes golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste & all spices in it & saute it for a while.
4. Add chopped tomatoes &... - 46.4797
Spicy Fried Eggs And Indian Naan
Nikko is making another fusion recipe Spicy Fried Eggs with Indian Naan. For every Indian cuisine fan, this would be a small treat. It is interesting to watch Nikko make it so simply using his cooking techniques which is simple pan frying. He has kept it... - 98.9845
Tomato Egg Curry
Heat oil. Add cloves and cinnamon sticks, add cumin seeds and onions. Saute onions until they turn brownish.
Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and chilly powder. Mix well and cover with lid.
Remove lid after 2 minutes and smash tomatoes with... - 43.4848
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Boil the eggs.
See the first chapter if you still don't know how to do it.
Keep them aside.
Chop the vegetables and puree the tomatoes.
You need not peel them.
Just quarter them and whizz for 30 seconds in the food processor or grinder.
Heat the oil in the... - 43.6565
Tomato-egg Curry By Nisha
heat oil in a pan.Fry onions, chillies, ginger and garlic in the oil
Add tomatoes and fry for sometime.
Add all the masalas and salt and fry.
Add water little at a time to form curry of desired consistence.paste/medium batter consistency is best liked and... - 45.2715
Shell the eggs.
Mix all the ingredients and cover the eggs with them.
Marinate for a few minutes.
Then bake in a moderate oven for five minutes.
Remove from the oven and cut each egg lengthwise. - 36.3919
Add oil to kadai and add finely chopped onions and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add chopped tomato and saute till oil separates.
Add chili powder and salt saute for 2 minutes.
Add the boiled egg ( slit the egg ) to the kadai and cook it for 5 minutes in... - 37.0556
2 Quick Lunch Dishes For Lunch
How about a quick lunch, made at home? Bhal Dave has expertise in cooking simple yet delicious food. This time it’s a quick lunch from him - curried green cabbage and rice dish. Cook this nutritious and delicious menu in minutes. - 71.8414
Perfectly spiced scrambled eggs in Parsi style by Sanjeev Kapoor - 43.2998
Sekta Ni Singh Na Phool Per Eeda
Blanch drumstick flowers in boiling water for half a minute.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
Leave in a strainer to drain out water.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining... - 48.1076
Drain the rice and cook in 3/4 pint (2 cups) boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and dry it off in a warm oven.
Roll up the fillets of fish and gently poach them in the white wine or fish stock until tender.
Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until... - 39.4818
1. Hard-boil, cool and shell eggs. Cut into halves. Peel and quarter potatoes; peel and slice onions.
2. Heat oil. Brown eggs and onions separately. Remove. Add potatoes and peas to oil and then the coriander, pepper, cumin, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and... - 39.2831
Boiled Eggs coated with exotic masalas. An awesome variation for Egg Curry, Anda Bhurji. - 110.37
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs. Keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste the chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, aniseed and all the spices.
3. Heat the oil and fry onion till transparent. Add the ground paste and on low heat fry until oil oozes out. Stir... - 38.5393
This is a kerla style egg stew in rich coocnut milk gravy. goes well with appam or rice. - 43.7489
In a pan put oil,when it is hot.
Add onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Then add eggs and tomato and fry till become mash.
Now add grind masala,garam masala,salt,water(little) and allow bubbles to come.
When it is completely cooked pour to serving... - 44.1685
This curried salad recipe is delicious hard boiled eggs served on a bed of creamy sauce with a hint of curry. Not the traditional egg curry, it is a delicious twist that is sure to help you get rid of the boredom of cooking the same things over and over again. - 43.9501
Anda ( Egg) Karahi
(1) – Boiled Eggs -6-8 ( Cut in small pieces)
(2) - Medium onion sliced – 2
(3) - Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
(4) - Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
(5) - Coriander powder 1 tsp.
(6) - Red Chilly powder 1 tsp or according to taste
(7) - Turmeric powder 1... - 48.051
Indian Curry And Rice
Slice onion and garlic together very fine and fry in olive oil until a golden brown.
Remove from oil.
Mix curry and coconut together and add diced vegetables with enough cold water to simmer.
Cover tightly and simmer until done. - 29.4024
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 47.5697
Indian Curry Muffins
Indian Curry Muffins is a yummy muffin that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Indian Curry Muffins last week for my in- laws and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 37.7258
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, fry chopped bacon until golden.
2. Add onions and apple to the drippings and sauté till golden and soft.
3. Blend in the curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the milk and stir till... - 44.3907
Indian Style Curry
Cut the tops from the tomatoes and remove the pulp.
Wash the rice carefully, put it into a saucepan with one-half cup salted boiling water and the tomato pulp and cook until the rice is soft.
Add the fat, the bread soaked in the milk, the mashed egg-yolk and... - 36.9147
For omelettes, beat egg whites stiff, add in yolks, salt, onions, turmeric, curry powder and coriander leaves.
Heat 1 tbs ghee in a frying pan.
Add half the egg mixture.
Fry for 2 mins.
Fold from both sides to centre and then turn.
Fry till golden... - 48.5887
Hard-boil the eggs, then peel them and slice them in half lengthways.
Scoop out the the yolks and place in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Blend thoroughly, then spoon this mixture back into the egg white halves. - 25.548
Chettinad Muttai Kuzhambu (chettinad Egg Curry)
Different types of egg curry is made in chettinad. Mostly if it is for lunch poondu vengaya kuzhambu is made and egg is added in the end. In this curry egg will get the hot and sour taste of the gravy. - 54.7495
Curried Egg Puffs
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
3. Heat water to a boil in a saucepan, and add butter or margarine.
4. When melted, tip in the flour all at once, and stir vigorously until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan cleanly, and forms a... - 39.5952
Hyderabadi Egg Curry
Hyderabadi dishes are a favorite world over and this is one dish that is thoroughly enjoyed by a lot of people. Its very easy and quick to make and ideal when you cannot think of anything else to make. - 0
Hard Boiled Eggs In Curried Dal Or Legume Soup
The easiest way to devour eggs is to dump it into curries. Chef Bhal Dave deviates from the standard egg curry recipe however, to prepare a luscious Indian egg curry with lentils. Healthy, wholesome and highly appeasing, this one's worth a try! - 51.0358
Egg Plant Masala
1. Cut a big Egg plant in three cylindrical pieces and then cut these in medium thick pieces
2. In a bowl, put the egg plant and mix with 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 3/4 tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, 3 tsps oil.... - 45.8449
1) Make a paste of spices and coconut and chillies.
2) Slit the eggs and fill eggs with the paste and apply some outside.
3) In a shallow pan, heat oil ad fry onions until soft and then add eggs. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add tamarind pulp and cook until... - 42.2493
Buttered Eggs Indian Style
Cut the hard-boiled eggs, crosswise, in rather thick slices.
Place them in a well-buttered gratin dish or baking-dish, in which they may be served, and sprinkle the curry powder and a few grains of cayenne over them.
Slightly beat the raw eggs, season with... - 24.5052
Deviled Eggs Indian
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
3. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded... - 47.5634
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
East Indian Egg Spread
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the sour cream, eggs, chutney, 1/4 cup of the red pepper, salt, curry powder and pepper
2) Cling wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and place... - 39.3757
To make sauce, in a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in curry; cook 1 minute.
Stir in flour, 1/4 tea-spoon salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bub-bly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Beat egg... - 50.641
Anday Ki Bhujia
Heat ghee, fry potatoes till well browned, remove.
Fry whole eggs till brown, remove.
In the same ghee, put the bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon, fry for a few seconds, add onions and fry till golden.
Add salt and ground masala.
Fry for... - 43.9197
Anda, Aalu, Matar
1)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry the eggs until deep golden. Drain and keep aside.
2)In the same pan, fry onion and garlic on a moderate heat until golden.
3)Add the cloves, bay leaves and cinnamon and sauté for a few times.
4)Now, mix the next... - 48.6216
Curried Egg Noodles
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and celery; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in curry powder and cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Mix in flour until well incorporated; cover and cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Pour in chicken stock, mix... - 26.6841
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.0995
Egg And Dal Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs; shell and cut into halves.
2. Wash and boil lentil in a little water till cooked. Add salt.
3. Grate coconut and extract thick and thin milk.
4. Roast red chillies, cumin, poppy seeds and coriander. Add tamarind and grind.
5. Slice... - 47.4762
Dim Korma is delicious dish made from Egg, Potato, Grean Peas. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 41.5991
Egg Pulusu is a typical South-Indian or more specifically a Telugu Dish. Pulusu simply implies a mixture of tamarind juice with salt and chilly powder. The sour taste of tamarind catches on to the boiled eggs giving it a wonderful taste. Making small slits on... - 46.3673
Sweet Scrambled Eggs And Meatless Keema Mutter
Bored of French toast and waffles for breakfast? How about trying somethng unique, healthy and filling as sweet scrambled eggs and meatless keema mutter for breakfast. Chef Bhal Dave presents two easy to make recipes that can be prepared in a snap and is a... - 80.5456
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 124.884
Mash the lentils and egg yolk with a fork.
Mix in the flour, the spices and a little salt; the mixture should leave the sides of the bowl but be slightly sticky.
Leave it to rest and firm up for an hour.
Knead the mixture for a few minutes, then take... - 37.288
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients except oil.
2 Beat constantly,adding oil very gradually, as the dressing thickens.
3 Pour in the boiling water last and beat well.
4 Use as desired. - 30.4776
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 65.3901
Curry Of Shrimp
Melt butter in chafing dish or skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in sour cream, lemon juice, and seasonings; add shrimp.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly just till heated through.
(Sauce is traditionally thin so it can be... - 39.8496
Aloo Paneer Kofta Curry
To make the koftas:
Boil potatoes, mash while still hot. Mash the paneer & mix well with the mashed potatoes.
Add dhaniya powder, black pepper powder, juice of lime, salt & egg (optional). Mix well.
Add cornflour, mix & make small balls of the batter. Each... - 44.5942
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 47.1697
Mutta thoran is a very popular egg preparation from Kerala and it is very easier to make. It is a staple side dish in many Keralite homes. - 29.6663
Curried Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Curried Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.1219
Hot Oyster Or Shrimp Shortcake Curry
Mix dry ingredients, cut in shortening, and add milk.
Knead dough lightly, roll out in two equal-sized round cakes, and brush tops of each with melted butter.
Place in two 9-inch cake pans and bake for 10 minutes (until brown) in 400-degree oven.
While cakes... - 29.1545
Cover chicken pieces with ground masala and place in a bowl or pan.
Beat curds and maida and mix salt, haldi, roasted masala, saffron and browned onions in it.
Marinate chicken pieces in this for 2 hours.
Heat ghee and fry potato halves.
Lessen ghee, add... - 46.0208
Lentil Curry Or Dal
1) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion and lentils for 5 minutes in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil after stirring in curry powder, water, yeast extract, coconut cream and tomato puree, sauce or lemon juice.
3) Boil the mixture over low heat... - 45.6607
Nargisi Kofta Curry
1. Mince meat finely. Add beaten egg.
2. Add finely chopped green chillies, onion, powdered cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and salt.
3. Dip eggs in seasoned flour. Coat with minced meat mixture. Deep fry.
4. Meanwhile heat fat for curry. Add sliced onions and... - 43.1168
Keema Kofta Curry
Keema kofts acurry is indian preparation of meatballs in a curry base. Prepared with ground or minced mutton the koftas or meatballs are made with eggs, meat, bread along with spices like garam masala, chili powder and cooked in a gravy of tomato puree and... - 43.8794
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.6809
Mix together the minced meat, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper and bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Divide the mixture into 16 portions, shaping each one into a ball with floured hands.
Heat sufficient oil to cover the base of a large frying pan... - 40.8973
Malai Kofta Curry
One of our favourite curries in all Indian restaurants is the Malai Kofta. In fact, my husband uses this dish as his criterion for judging restaurants:) The place that can dish out a rich, delicious and freshly-spiced Kofta Curry goes on his wishlist. So I... - 51.0621
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones.
2. Mince meat.
3. Wash and boil gram.
4. Grind together cooked gram, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chillies and meat.
5. Add salt, chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg.
6. Form into even sized balls with wet... - 47.9599
Lamb Curry Meal
Mince the lamb.
Melt the lard in a large shallow pan and fry the lamb until well browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the Curry Cook-in-Sauce to the meat.
Mix well and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile,... - 39.8683
Beef Kofta Curry
1)In a food processor grind the beef, onion, coriander leaves, chilies, ginger and garlic paste, cumin powder to a thick paste and set aside in a bowl.
2)In the same food processor grind the tomatoes and onions for the paste and set aside in a... - 0
Meat Kofta Curry
To make curry, heat oil in pan, saute onion, until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, saute until transparent.
Add masala paste, stir for 1 minute, remove from heat.
Transfer half of onion to blender, add tomato puree or chopped tomato, water, blend to smooth... - 45.745
Fish Kofta Curry
Fish Kofta Curry has a defining taste. The coconu milk makes the Fish Kofta Curry soft and essence of limes gives the Fish Kofta Curry a tangy and bracing taste. - 42.2654
Meat Koftas In Curried Cream Sauce
Mix the meat with the rest of the kofta ingredients, adding enough beaten egg to bind.
Form the mixture into small balls and deep fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
To make the sauce, melt the fat in a large pan.
Blend in the... - 39.2469
Cut the vegetables into thick slices or large chunks.
Mix a little salt and the chilli pepper with the curry powder or garam masala and toss the vegetables in it.
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Break the eggs into the bowl and... - 40.6166
Indian Egg Curry Recipes By Category