- » Indian Corn Pudding
Indian Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian corn pudding recipes.
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2 or 4 quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty metal... - 49.3199
Old Fashioned Indian Pudding
1. Into a medium (1 ½ quart ) microwaveable casserole or dish, add 1 1/2 cups milk
2. Heat milk in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. Add together cornmeal, sugar, salt, and spices into hot milk and stir thoroughly.
4.... - 46.797
Sweet Corn Pudding
Beat together condensed milk, essence, yellow colour and melted butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate together and mix with milk mixture.
Grease a square tin and dust with flour.
Pour the mixture in it.
Bake in a moderate oven at 350F till... - 41.3006
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
2. In small bowl, combine cornmeal and 1 cup milk. In 4-quart saucepan, heat remaining 3 cups milk to boiling over high heat. With wire whisk, whisk in cornmeal mixture; heat to... - 40.0048
1 In a large heavy saucepan, combine 2 cups of milk with cornmeal and the remaining ingredients. Heat slowly to boiling, then simmer, stirring often for 5 minutes, or until creamy-thick.
2 Pour into a buttered 8-cup baking dish; stir in 2 more cups of... - 37.7305
Maple Sweetened Indian Pudding
Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
Combine 3 cups of the milk, the molasses, and syrup in the top half of a large double boiler and heat directly over medium-low heat to just below boiling; do not allow to boil.
Remove from heat, stir in corn meal, sugar, salt,... - 37.0114
Moist Indian Pudding
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Scald 4 cups of the milk in the top of a doubler boiler; gradually add the corn meal to it and cook over simmering water 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add... - 33.3921
Indian Corn Pudding Recipes By Category
Indian Corn Pudding Dish: