- » Indian Corn Bread
Indian Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian corn bread recipes.
Sabudana Khichdi With Corn Bread
No matter how much you squirm at the thought of chowing down a bowl of khichdi, this video will delightfully surprise you. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to make healthy, tasty sabudana khichdi at home and teams it up with corn bread that just tastes awesome.... - 83.9333
Indian Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix to combine.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and combine eggs, oil and milk.
5. Using a wire whisk beat for 30... - 45.9136
Indian Corn Light Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Pour 2 cups hot water over cornmeal in bowl.
Let stand until lukewarm.
Stir in yeast, rye flour, shortening, baking soda and molasses.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Knead on lightly floured surface for 10 minutes;... - 42.909
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine thoroughly.
2) Place a well oiled skillet to heat up over a medium flame.
3) Pour in by 3 T of batter and spread in a round shape with 6" in diameter.
4) Cook to brown on both... - 38.3944
Makki Ki Roti - Indian Flat Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, add and combine the corn flour with salt and boiling water. knead well using a spatula. Knead the flour to form a dough.
2. Once done, take a lemon size ball of the dough and place it on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin gently roll... - 0
You May Also Like!
How To Make Makki Di Roti / Indian Corn Flour Bread
Learn how to make Indian style Corn Flour Bread (unleaveaned) called Makki Di Roti. Makki Di Roti is traditionally eaten with Saag (Indian Curry made with Mustard leaves) but you can enjoy this healthy bread with any curry of your choice. This Roti is soft,... - 0
Chapati With Corn Flour
Mix whole wheat flour, corn flour and salt together.
Add water gradually, adding just enough to keep dough from sticking to hands (about 1 cup).
Divide into 8 portions and roll out each portion as thin as possible, with a rolling pin.
Toast over medium high... - 22.8633
Indian Vegetarian Curried Corn
The benefit of tasty corn can be enjoyed as a curry with this simple to make dish. With Bhal Dave you can cook spectacular stuffs while never compromising on the quality. Isn't that wonderful? - 106.12
Indian Corn Stew
This indian coen stew recipe is a beef and vegetable stew recipe. Flavored with tomato soup and worcestershire sauce, the indian corn stew is simple and a filling meal when served with rice or dinner bread. - 37.0228
Indian Corn Stew
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until browned. Lower the heat, stir in the green peppers, onion, and garlic and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender,... - 31.0852
Indian Shuck Bread
Remove silks from corn husks.
Put husks in pan of cold water for a few minutes.
Mix dry ingredients; slowly add 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Roll meal mixture into finger-shaped pieces.
Wrap in corn husks and tie with string.
Drop packs... - 30.7608
Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the salt, oil and bicarbonate of soda.
Stir in the measured water and, using your fingertips, gather in all the flour to form a soft pliable dough.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep... - 39.4546
Corn Kernels Curry
Boil corn kernels in 1 cup water for 3 minutes in a microwave, drain water, keep aside.
Heat 2 tbs unsalted butter/margarine in a wok. Add Cumin seeds, onions, green chillies & saute until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped tomatoes, black pepper powder &... - 35.1613