- » Indian Coconut Rice
Indian Coconut Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian coconut rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian coconut rice recipes.
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 153.276
Classic Coconut Rice
Coconut rice is a favorite South Indian preparation, which can be served alone or with any side dish of your choice. The fresh taste of coconut makes the rice more flavorful. Watch this video to cook up a great menu for your dinner tonight. - 119.015
Maharashtrian Naral Bhaat
A nice, tasty sweet coconut rice prepared widely in Maharashtra on the day of Shravani Pournima. Tastes simply great! - 108.034
If pancakes are your weakness, you are definitely going to dig on this Rice pancake. Made from a batter prepared from uncooked rice, cooked rice and a few Indian spices, Rice pancake makes for a very healthy dish. You can even use leftover rice for it. Serve... - 98.5018
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.4588
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 46.3425
1. Pick, wash and drain rice.
2. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk, using hot water.
3. Blanch tomatoes. Peel skin. Mash and mix with coconut milk.
4. Heat fat. Fry spices. Add rice and fry.
5. Add coconut milk mixed with tomatoes and salt. (Liquid... - 45.4808
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Sweet Coconut Rice
Rich, fragrant and sweet coconut rice, perfect for festivals and as a dessert. - 41.4028
1. Boil rice, adding salt.
2. Grate coconut.
3. Heat oil and fry cashew nuts and remove.
4. Fry grams and spices.
5. Mix together. - 41.2749
Rice With Desiccated Coconut
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave to soak in fresh water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the oil and stir-fry the curry leaves, onion seeds and the onion for 2 minutes.
3. Next add the garlic, ginger, salt to taste,... - 40.7626
Classic Coconut Rice
Bring water to boil in medium saucepan.
Stir in rice, curry and salt.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until all water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, fluffing and mixing with fork, and heat through.
Coconut... - 38.2103
Coconut And Rice Payasham
Wash the rice, drain well and place in a saucepan with 900 ml (1 1/2 pints) of the milk, the cardamoms and coconut.
Place the pan, partly covered, over a medium heat and cook for 35-40 minutes, or until the rice is soft enough to be mashed and most of the... - 38.1188
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients in a... - 35.9985
Coconut Rice is simple to make rice recipe. Coconut Rice gets its taste from rice mixed with coconut milk and peppercorn. Coconut Rice is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 34.1302
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 33.7378
1. Wash the rice in cold water until it runs clear. Place the water, coconut milk, salt and sugar in a heavy-based saucepan or flameproof casserole.
2. Add the rice, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or... - 33.3186
Coconut Rice has a lovely taste. The green chilli and curry leaves gives the Coconut Rice a trilling taste. Must catch it. - 31.2498
Coconut Cream Rice Ring
Add rice gradually to large pan of boiling water, boil uncovered about 30 minutes or until rice is as tender as desired.
Drain, rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine brown rice with coconut cream, hazelnuts, cucumber, mint and parsley.
Pack firmly into... - 29.3459
1. Heat the ghee in a heavy-bottomed vessel. Stir fry the rice in it till slightly brown. Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Lower the flame and cook till done. Add salt and stand over a very slow fire till all the water is absorbed.
2. Roast grated coconut... - 28.1306
Combine rice, coconut milk, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Add coconut; fluff with a fork. - 27.1845