- » Indian Coconut Curry
Indian Coconut Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian coconut curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian coconut curry recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 102.787
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
1. In a bowl add gram flour and thin coconut milk. Mix well.
2. In a grinder add onions, ginger and garlic. Grind coarsely.
3. In a bowl add 1/4 cup hot water and soak red chillies in it for half an hour. Mash to a fine paste.
4. In a skillet heat 3... - 46.9951
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.7778
Coconut Kofta Curry
1 Cut the plantains into four pieces without peeling.
2 In a pan, mix turmeric and salt in water.
3 Add in the plantains pieces and boil until tender.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Transfer to a bowl and mash.
6 Add in chopped coriander leaves,... - 46.3106
1. In a big pot soak the vegetable protein and boil in the same water.
2. Strain it and squeeze out all the water.
3. In a pan add oil and lightly cook the protein mixed with soy sauce and remove from the pan and keep it on the side.
4. In the... - 45.8293
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add chillies, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add creamed coconut and bring it to boil,
4. Stir in the haddock and add salt to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook with constant... - 45.72
1. In a pan fry coconut until red.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Pound peanuts to powder coarsely.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
5. In a skillet boil dal in water along with... - 45.3872
Lesley's Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
In a medium-size bowl, pour lemon juice over chicken.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, heat Ghee over medium-low heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Fry, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until onions are very soft.
In a small skillet, stir and toast... - 45.053
Wash cocum well in running water to remove all grit.
Soak in warm water for half an hour, then puree on a curry stone or in an electric blender.
Place puree in an enamel or china bowl if it is to be kept for some time.
Mix all ingredients, except seasoning in... - 44.8187
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Mushroom Curry With Coconut
Heat oil in a broad vessel,add onion and fry till they turn to brown colour.
Add mushroom and allow them to cook.
When mushroom is cooked and water absorved .
Add tomatoes and fry till they become mashy.Keep on stiring.
Add grinded masala,salt water and... - 43.731
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.5329
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Papeta Ne Sekta Ni Sing
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till onions are light brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin powder and salt and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes if used... - 41.9264
Lentil Coconut Curry
Lentil Coconut Curry has a fine taste. Lentil Coconut Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with creamed coconut and flavored with lemon juice. Lentil Coconut Curry is loved by many people. - 41.6395
Goan Coconut Shrimp Curry And Curried Garbanzo
If you are a foodie, then you would probably know that there is nothing quite like steamed white rice with Goan coconut shrimp curry and curried beans for a quick weeknight dinner. Bhal Dave whomps up hearty Goan-style coconut shrimp using choicest spices,... - 41.319
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 40.0944
Meen Peera Pattichathu Fish With Grated Coconut
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Crush coconut, onions, ginger, chillies and garlic under a grinding stone. Add the turmeric powder.
3. Mix in the raw fish with the crushed ingredients, curry leaves and salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a pan or an... - 40.0375
Kokani Amsul Saaru
Boil dal in 1 1/2 cup water till very soft, add in coconut milk, jaggery, tamarind, salt, chilly and turmeric.
Bring to the boil, whilst it is simmering, in a small pan, heat ghee and fry baghar for a minute, add to the saar.
Simmer for 10 min.
Serve with... - 39.2344
Anna's Goa Curry Without Coconut
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion lightly with green chillies.
Add ground spices and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add four cups water and cook till thick.
Add cocum, salt and fish and simmer till fish is done.
Cool completely and reheat gently before serving. - 38.8954
1. In a deep pan, lightly roast the grated coconut, red chillies, coriander seeds and 1 dsp button onions. Grind all the roasted ingredients to a fine paste.
2. In the same pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add turmeric powder. Saute and add the brinjal pieces, 1 dsp... - 38.5137
1. Cook the washed beans in 2 cups water. Add the chopped pumpkin and cook.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 4 to 7 and add to the cooked vegetable. Mix well and add salt.
3. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds. Toss in the chopped onion, curry leaves and red... - 38.2814
Raw Jackfruit In Coconut Curry
Gently fry the jackfruit in 1/2 cup pure ghee till soft and set aside.
In the same vessel, add a little more ghee and cook the ground masala till red. Add 1 cup water, the freshly cut coriander and salt and allow to simmer for 7 minutes.
Place the asafoetida,... - 36.5113
Tari Ma Sekta Ni Sing
Tie drumsticks in bundles of three or four, or leave loose.
Heat fat in a pan and fry ground spices for 1-2 minutes.
Add toddy, salt and drumsticks and simmer till done. - 35.9997
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.9446
Vegetable Coconut Curry
Learn how to make flavorful, nutritious Indian curry with coconut milk, basic Indian spices and various seasonal vegetables! A must try Indian vegetarian recipe curry. - 0
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0