- » Indian Cocktail Wine Drink
Indian Cocktail Wine Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian cocktail wine drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian cocktail wine drink recipes.
Snacks And Cocktail Savouries
Peel, wash and shred the potatoes.
Drain and spread them out on a wooden board to dry.
Heat the oil and deep fry the potatoes until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Combine the salt and spices and mix with the potatoes. - 25.594
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Orange Bitters.
2. Then add the Canadian Club Whisky, the Italian Vermouth, the Gin, the Cointreau and the Brown Curacao.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail... - 37.0722
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
West Indian Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in grapefruit juice, fruit juice, sugar, angostura bitters.
2) Stir well. Add several pieces of ice.
3) Add in brandy, benedictine and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Sprinkle grated nutmeg. Stir again.
6) Garnish the punch... - 40.9309
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 35.1185
Blue Lagoon Cocktail /mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist
Blue Lagoon Cocktail /Mocktail With Desi Citrus Twist is a tantalizing drink that would surely add a colorful sparkle to all summer parties. Sweet lime and lemon squash imparts an exciting cool blue color to the cocktail/ mocktail and a real Desi substitute... - 0
1. Sift flour, add salt. Rub in fat. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside, covered, for at least half an hour.
2. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas and chop chillies. Chop onions, garlic, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
3.... - 37.9687
Sweet Bomb Pop
Try a drink that will knock your skull off. Sweet but not cloying, bomb pop is just perfect for you if you have got a sweet tooth. Just toss some raspberry rum, Bacardi Razz, some Blue Curacao a bit of lime juice, grenadine and a splash of 7-up in the shaker... - 98.412
Sweet-sour Don Q Limon Madras
Relax with some sweet-sour rum concoction after a hard day's work with Don Q rum. Nice, easy with a neat flavor, you simply can't go wrong with this drink. Although you might think it to be sour, you will be pleasantly surprised by its sweet notes. Stream the... - 100.453
Creamy Hazelnut Chai Heave
Show what a bartending savvy you are with Hazelnut Chai Heave. This creamy chai-based cocktail with pretty hazelnut notes, chocolates and hints of cinnamon and spices makes for an elegant and tasty cocktail. Sweet but not cloying, this absinthe based cocktail... - 97.8262
Bubble Bomb Cocktail
The Bubble Bomb Cocktail is a drink with some super powers! Three Olives Bubble vodka is your primary ingredient, and Derrick is mixing it with an energy drink. You can use Redbull or whatever you want. Watch and learn, folks! - 99.7079
Cherry Bomb Cocktail
Explosive flavors of coconut, pineapple, tropical sensations and a wee bit of milk goes in the making of this cocktail. Of course, this cocktail also contains vodka, tequila and rum but who's counting! Tropics, here I come! (So should you.) - 97.2369
Irish Car Bomb Cocktail
Want a really potent drink? Want to get drunk? Try this Irish Car Bomb cocktail. A word of caution, this is not meant for amateurs. - 100.854
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in Forbidden fruit, white creme de menthe and vodka.
3) Shake well.
4) Serve the Maiden in chilled martini glasses. - 32.3294
Crazy Agwa Bomb
What do you get when you cross equal parts of Agwa with an energy drink? Simple, an Agwa Bomb. This is one cocktail that is sure to get your heart racing and set you for the big act. But watch out, this isn’t a drink for the faint-hearted as it tastes quite... - 103.187
Charged Vegas Bomb
If you simply hate drinks that come with prissy presentations, then you will surely love this one. Just like the name, this power-packed cocktail is anything but priggish. Charged up with butterscotch and the acidic punch of redbull, this easy to build-up... - 97.9449
Put the brandy, dry vermouth, sweet vermouth, curacao and Pernod into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with a slice of peach. - 30.1544
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the lemon juice, grenadine, Calvados and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve chilled and decorate it with a slice of lemon and... - 35.172
1) Into the teapot, add in lemon rind. Stir well.
2) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.th
3) Add in the lemon-flavored tea, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Just before serving, pour champage into the punch.... - 39.2345
Beer Nuts With A Twist
These peanuts go particularly well with beer, but if you're not a beer drinker and worry about a beer belly, down the nuts with a glass of wine. I like a robust red wine with this, because it balances the sharp flavors from the onion and the heat from the... - 26.5826