- » Indian Christmas
Indian Christmas Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian christmas recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian christmas recipes.
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.554
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 54.9318
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Usually this curry is served hot in small kadai (Deep curved pan). Kadai are very common in India. You can serve it in a kadai to give a restaurant touch. - 52.7297
Would you like to try authentic Mushrooms Chilli at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Mushrooms Chilli is a very delicious Indian dish. This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I cook this recipe every Sunday for lunch... - 50.2901
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.2111
1. Mix all the powders (clove, cinnamon, cardamom and coriander) and keep it aside.
2. Soak rice for 1/2 an hour.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add the onions. Fry on a medium heat till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now... - 50.2087
One of the simple recipes which can be served with rice or roti. - 49.8154
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.6425
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
A combination of spinach (Palak) with cheese and with delicious potato balls. - 47.9111
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.7177
Prawn Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Prawn Fried Rice? This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is perfect for you. Prawn Fried Rice is a delicious seafood dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You... - 47.6234
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.3907
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Mixed Veg Noodles
1. Boil 5 cups of water (to which 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil is added)and cook noodles till done.
2. Drain excess water and immediately add cold water and drain. Keep the noodles aside.
3. Now heat oil in a pan and add onions, saute for a while.
4. Add peas,... - 47.1493
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.868
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 46.4916
This Makhana pulao is just what you need to add both beauty and taste to your table. A simple and easy to make rice preparation - try this truly irresistible mouthwatering delight. Make your day with a great meal. - 46.478
This is a kid friendly Chocolate Cake Recipe. My grand mother used to make this Chocolate Cake whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as... - 46.2133
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
Its Delicious - 45.5865
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.2687
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.7652
Maple Spice Indian Pudding
In a heavy medium-size pan, combine molasses, syrup, and 3 cups of the milk.
Place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is steaming (8 to 10 minutes); do not boil.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cornmeal, sugar, salt, cinnamon,... - 44.6394
Paneer & Peas Kurma
Can use Fried baby potatoes instead of cottage cheese. very less oil needed. - 44.5524
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Pressure cook potatoes, peel and cut/mash them.
Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Saute for a while and add onions and green chillies.
Saute till onions turn golden brown. Now add the methi leaves and saute for a few seconds.
Add tomatoes and... - 44.4976
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 43.97
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Indian Christmas Recipes By Category
Indian Christmas Occasion: