- » Indian Chop
Indian Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian chop recipes.
Indian Style Pork Chops
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the... - 46.1828
Alsatian Casserole Of Pork Chops Potatoes And Onions
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a large skillet, fry 2 slices of the bacon until it becomes crisp. Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
3) Remove the fat from the pork chops. Add into the skillet and brown them in the bacon... - 45.6581
Ask your butcher to cut 2 chops per portion.
Do not beat to tenderise.
Wash chops and pat dry.
Heat a dry pan over moderate heat and roast whole spices individually for a few moments till fragrant.
Place whole spices in a blender with onion, ginger, garlic... - 45.2428
Pork Chops In Onion Sauce
Pork Chops In Onion Sauce has a lips smacking taste. Pork Chops In Onion Sauce gets its taste from pork chops mixed with cream and flour. Pork Chops In Onion Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.5316
Trim excess fat from chops.
Rub chops with mixture of mustard and cloves.
Grease hot electric skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown chops slowly on both sides.
Drain off any excess fat.
Mix soup, water, Burgundy, and mushroom liquid in a bowl; stir in rice... - 42.431
Pork Chops With Onions
In salted hot skillet brown chops; pour off any fat.
Add onions, thyme, consomme, pepper, and cayenne.
Cover and simmer slowly for about 45 minutes.
Remove chops and add sour cream; thicken with flour and a little cold water.
Season to taste and pour over... - 38.7151
Cheese And Onion Pork Chops
1) Heat grill to high.
2) Place the chops on a grill pan, rub with oil and season.
3) Grill for about 6 mins on each side, until golden.
4) Spread a little mustard over one side of each chop, then top with 1 tbsp onions.
5) Mix the... - 37.2171
Khade Masale Ki Chop
1. Marinate the chops in a mixture of vinegar, worchestershire sauce, ginger-garlic paste and salt for about 5 hours.
2. Pressure cook the chops with 1 cup water for about 20 minutes, till tender.
3. In a heavy-bottomed kadhai, saute onions in the ghee to a... - 36.6933
Masala Mutton Chops
1. Cut the mutton into about 1.25 cm. (1/2") thick slices. Flatten with a steak hammer or a wooden roller. Soak in a mixture of vinegar, sliced garlic, finely chopped ginger and chilli powder.
2. Set aside for 10 to 12 hours (preferably in a refrigerator).... - 36.4813
Onion Baked Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with... - 35.9269
Braised Pork Chops With Pears And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle and a cover, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove... - 31.6532
Green Onion Sauce Over Pork Chops
1. Combine ingredients for green onion sauce and set aside.
2. Trim excess fat from pork chops. Pound with back of cleaver and marinate 30 minutes. Lightly coat each chop with cornstarch. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in skillet or... - 31.4053
Indian Spiced Pork Chops
In a small bowl, combine the bay leaves, cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, and salt.
Rub the mixture on both sides of each pork chop.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler about 5 minutes.
Place the pork chops on the broiler... - 30.8813
Onion Baked Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine golden onion soup mix with bread crumbs.
Dip chops in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well.
Place in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan and drizzle, if desired, with melted butter.
Bake 1 hour or until - 25.5904
Indian Chop Recipes By Category