- » Indian Chili
Indian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian chili recipes.
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Chili Pepper Sides
Chili peppers known as mirchi in Northern India are totally indispensible ingredients. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make crispy and spicy Mirchi Thecha and Mirchi Kharada, popular Maharashtrian side dishes made using green chilies or mirchi. Good to have... - 122.141
Spicy Chili Cheese
Cheese appetizers are favored at most parties, here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make chili cheese using cottage cheese or paneer cubes, seasonings, vegetables and oil. Good as appetizers with sauce or with rotis, naan and rice. - 117.568
Cottage Cheese With Chili
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese is very popular in North India used in curries or appetizers. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chilli Paneer or Cottage Cheese with chilli which is a fusion dish of Indian and Chinese. Great vegetarian treat to enjoy with... - 113.899
If you are in a mood to enjoy some spicy food, this video is just perfect for you. Check out this video that shares a recipe for Indian style paneer chili that you would surely like. The video is nicely explained and the recipe uses ingredients that are... - 113.042
Stir-fry Chili Carrot
Indians simply can't think of their food without generous addition of spices and oil. And this chilli and carrot recipe is a clear testimony to the fact. Tempered with luscious spices and herbs, this recipe would taste great when devoured with Indian... - 112.116
Homemade Green Chili Paste
This homemade green curry paste is not meant for the weak hearted! It sure has tonnes more flavor than shop-bought versions but beware, it is spicy enough to bring beads of sweat burst on your forehead and smoke steam out of your ears! However if you are a... - 94.3469
Authentic Indian-style Chili Chicken
This chili chicken is not the Chinese version, but the authentic Indian Punjabi version. Sautéed in a non-stick pan, this is the healthy, low fat version, perfect for those who are watching the calories. This dry curry is perfect to enjoy with roti or... - 92.6169
Cottage Cheese And Chili Sandwich
Sandwich has found place in Indian snack fare with preferred influences in its making. Check out Madhura showing how to make Chili Paneer Sandwich with Indian cottage cheese and green chili spice mix stuffing. Great with mint chutney or tomato ketchup! - 92.4833
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Aloo Bhujia is a delicious combination of vegetables cooked in an array of Indian spices. Highly spiced, the dish is cooked initially with ghee and combines the flavors of onions, chillies, garlic and ginger. - 50.5053
Soak uraddhal for 4hrs.
Drain grind to a thick paste.
Add above ingredients and mix well.
Divide into lemon size balls and deep fry in oil and keep aside.
Pressure cook Moongdhal with 2cups of water,Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon,Oil 1teaspoon for 3... - 48.7958
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 48.6325
In a kadai put oil,when it hot
Put mustard seeds,channa dal,curry leaves and fry for sec.
Then put onion,green chillies and fry till they turn to golden brown.
Then add cabbage,haldi,water and allow till they are cooked.
When it is cooked nicely and add... - 48.4938
1)Remove tops off the chilies and with a cocktail sticks remove seeds.
2)In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and keep aside half of the oil.
3)Stuff the mixture into the chilies from the top holes and put them in a clean, dry jar.
4)Pour... - 47.7894
Mirchi Chi Bhajee
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
3. When seeds stops spluttering, add capsicum. Saute briefly.
4. Add salt, 1/2 tsp... - 47.763
Dahi Ni Kadhi
Add 3-4 cups water to curds and beat well with a rotary beater for about ten minutes, or in an electric beater for about five minutes.
Make a paste of gram or rice flour, with a little water.
Add to curds with remaining ingredients except seasoning and pour... - 47.1433
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Rice With Spice
Drain and keep warm.
Fry potato halves.
Fry onions brown.
Add whole spices and fry.
Add meat, turmeric and chilli powders, salt, garlic-ginger paste and fry well.
Add chopped tomatoes with a little water and cook till... - 46.2876
Heat oil ,add mustard seeds,channa dal,uraddal ,curry leaves fry well for a sec.
Then add onion and fry till brown colour
Add cabbage mix well.
Cover and cook for 5mins in slow flame.
Add ground paste,sprinkle little water,salt and cook till dry.
Garnish... - 45.8442
Besun Ki Roti
Sift the two flours and salt into a large bowl.
With your fingers, mix in the dried and fresh chillies, onion, coriander and mint.
Gradually stir in the water, form it into a soft dough and knead for about 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 8 portions.
Roll out... - 45.6827
Stuffed Green Chillies On Fried Onions
Dry roast the sesame seeds, shaking the saucepan all the time to prevent them from burning.
Roast the seeds until some bits are darker than others.
Remove the pan from the heat and transfer to a dish to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the ground coriander, mango powder,... - 45.3284
Wheat Flour Masala Puri
Sift the flour and salt into a deep bowl and make a well in the centre.
Mix in the onion seeds, the red and green chillies, coriander and bicarbonate of soda.
Gradually pour in sufficient water and, using your fingertips, mix to form a soft dough.
Wipe the... - 45.3109
Green Pepper Masala
In a pan add Oil.
When it is hot,put onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then add tomato and green pepper,water and fry till tomato become mashy and pepper is half cooked.
When tomato and pepper are... - 45.187
Poha (avalaki Upma)
Wash poha gently, add 1/2 cup water to poha soak for 10 minutes and drain the water
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds to splutter
Add chana dal, curry leaves, hing, turmeric
Add onion, chillies
Stir fry till the onion till brown colour
Add the poha, salt,... - 44.425
1. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
2. When seeds stop spluttering, add mirchi and onions. Fry until red.
3. Squeeze out tamarind to extract 1 cup juice.
4. Add tamarind juice, jaggery, salt and all the spices.
5.... - 43.8355
heat oil in pan add the seasonings, ingredients fry for a while.
Then add onion and fry till golden brown,add tomato and fry till soft.
Now add peppers and fry well.
Add grounded paste mix well.
Add 1 to 2 cups water and salt cook till thick in slow... - 43.5669
Cut the panir into thin strips to fit into the chillies.
Mix the garam masala, salt and mango powder together and pour the mixture on to the panir strips.
Cut both the red and green chillies in half horizontally, while keeping them intact at the top, and... - 42.9767
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 42.6874
Old Fashioned Spicy Chili
1) Combine beef, onion, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain the pan drippings.
3) Mix flour, sugar, and chili powder.
4) Blend the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 42.6388
Green Chili In Sesame Seeds
Dry roast the sesame seeds and grind them in a food processor or a spice grinder until they are powdery.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the green chillies and fry them for about a minute.
Using a slotted spoon, remove from the oil and set... - 42.4214
Green Chilly Pickle
1. Boil the tamarind in a little water, and take out thick extract, removing the seeds and pips. Pass through a strainer, and set aside.
2. Wash and wipe dry the chillies thoroughly. There should be absolutely no traces of water. Slit each chilly into two,... - 41.9341
1. Pound all the whole spices together to a coarse powder.
2. Slit the chilli halfway through.
3. Stuff spices, sugar and salt into the chillies.
4. In a skillet heat oil until smoking. Let it cool.
5. Pour it over the... - 41.5935
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732
Spicy Chili Mag
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, chopped green pepper, and minced garlic, and saute vegetable mixture until tender.
Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper; saute 1... - 40.6867
Stuffed Red Chillies
1. Wash the chillies and wipe dry thoroughly using a paper towel or cloth. Wipe each separate. There should be no trace of water when you start making the pickle.
2. Slit each chilly carefully, removing the centre pip and all the seeds. Keep the seeds... - 40.1684
Place the drained beans, cucumber, carrot, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
Mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop.
Add green chillies, and fry a few seconds. Add asafoetida and remove from... - 39.9235
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 39.6662
Mix pounded masala in lemon juice.
Fill into chillies.
Pour into a dry jar.
Fry the baghar in it.
Add to chillies.
Then cover with lid.
Will stay for 1 month. - 39.4415
Slit chillies in centre.
Heat oil, fry curry leaves for a second, add ground masala, salt, ginger and garlic, fry well.
Add in tamarind water, chillies and 1/2 cup hot water.
Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Serve with chapatis. - 38.5188
Mirchi Cha Raita
1. In a bowl mix capsicum, curd, salt, sugar and coriander leaves.
2. Sprinkle garam masala and chilli powder over it.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add curd.
5. Serve hot. - 38.4907
Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit each chilly up to the end of the stalk, keeping the stalk as it is.
2. After grinding the ginger-garlic paste in vinegar, boil the rest of the vinegar with tamarind. Cool, strain, and set aside.
3. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil, add... - 38.4813
Grind all spices individually, except asafoetida.
Mix and place in a large tray.
Make a well in the centre and place asafoetida in it.
Pour boiling oil on top and crush it completely with a wooden spoon.
Mix well and cool.
Store in an airtight glass jar. - 37.4865
Masala Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the chillies right through to within half an inch of the end. Open the chilly carefully and stuff the above masala powders.
2. In a dry clean jar sprinkle a thin layer of salt to cover the entire bottom surface. On this spread the... - 37.4264
1. Rub in oil into the flour.
2. Add all ingredients and make a stiff dough.
3. Press through a stiff mould into hot oil.
4. Fry till crisp. Stir lightly with end of a spoon as it hardens to prevent sev forming into lumps.
5. Remove. Drain and put into air... - 37.1837
Easy and tasty marinated chicken recipe - 36.7656
This Paneer chili is a Indo- chinese fusion food that you would fall in love with. Combine the Indian cheese (Paneer) in a Chinese style sauce and add an interesting twist to your everyday menu. - 35.9076
Curry Powder Madras
First dry all the ingredients in the sun.
Roast dry all the ingredients together except chillies.
Roast chillies separately.
Powder chillies separately and other ingredients.
Pass through a sieve and mix.
Keep in air-tight tins (keeps for 1 year). - 35.654
Best sambar Powder
Dry all ingredients in the sun or roast without oil individually.
Powder chillies separately.
Powder rest of the ingredients to a smooth mixture and pass it through a fine sieve.
Add a pinch of salt and mix chilli powder according to taste.
Store in an... - 35.5806
1. Clean and wash chilli. Slit halfway through each.
2. In a bowl mix salt and curd together.
3. Dip the chillies in curds and keep aside for 24 hours.
4. Drain out and arrange on plastic sheet.
5. Dry in the sun throughout the day.
6.... - 35.5249
Chili Paneer Sizzler -cutlet
For the Barbecue Sauce: Combine ghee, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, mustard powder, tomato sauce and water in a pan and cook on low heat till it is slightly thick.
or the Cutlets: Mix the mashed paneer, potatoes, soft bread,... - 35.4332
In a kadai put oil,when it is hot.
Add mustard seeds,allow to pop
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till they turn to golden brown.
Then add grated carrot,salt and fry for 4mins.
When it is mixed nicely and salt is adjusted,
Ready to eat with Hot... - 33.1699
1. In a grinder add all ingredients and grind to a fine paste with little water.
2. Mix lime juice with it.
3. Serve with snack. - 32.3661
Traditional Valsad Masala Green
Grind all ingredients and store in an airtight glass jar.
This will only stay for 2-3 days, and a little longer in the refrigerator. - 31.9694
Bharuchi Curry Powder
Clean all ingredients, dry roast, cool and grind each individually.
Mix, sieve and store in an airtight glass jar. - 31.4854
Ginger Green Chilly Pickle
1. Scrape and wash the ginger thoroughly, and cut into thin slivers (about 1 cup). Put these into a bowl.
2. Wash, wipe and cut the chillies into 2-3 pieces each.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, add the green chillies and saute for one to two... - 29.676
Murcha Ni Bhukhi
Dry roast chillies individually with a little oil.
Cool and grind to a powder.
Store in an airtight glass jar. - 27.0917
Homemade Sambar Powder
1. Dry all the ingredients well in the sun.
2. Powder and store in airtight containers. - 23.9659
Chili Cheese Fingers
When i have a party at my place i generally tend to keep this dish with cocktails.Prepared with bread and cheese this dish tastes awesome. - 0
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Indian Chili Recipes By Category