- » Indian Chicken Roast
Indian Chicken Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Chicken Roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Chicken Roast recipes.
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 48.4379
Glazed Roast Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) Rub the cavity of chicken properly with salt and truss the chicken.
3) On a rack in a shallow baking pan, place the chicken with the breast side up after the skin has been brushed with melted margarine.... - 47.5803
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.1475
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.868
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 46.1485
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 45.4059
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.1431
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 43.95
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.6603
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 42.7066
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 42.5345
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 42.236
Chicken Ghee Roast
It was in Mangalore I first had chicken ghee roast. I guess it was in Hotel Anupama. And second was at my sister-in-law's place. That's where I got this recipe from. I am not a great chicken fan but would like to have this because the dish has a very... - 41.8064
Sunday Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for another use. Rinse chicken inside and out with cold running water; drain. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
2. With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on chicken breast.... - 40.7837
Gordon's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
Mix a good slug of olive oil with the chilli powder and rub the mixture all over the chicken, this will add flavour and a little colour to the skin.
Stuff some thyme, rosemary, a couple of lemon wedges and... - 40.5484
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.4588
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove the giblets and necks from the chicken packages and add all, except livers, to a saucepan with water and salt and simmer for three quarters of an hour
2. Add livers, cover and simmer for another fifteen minuutes and allow to... - 40.4265
Ricotta Chicken Roast
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, lemon juice, honey and chervil or parsley.
Brush the chicken with this mixture, and season.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
In a pan, melt... - 40.036
Easter Chicken Roast
1. Wash and dry chicken inside and out. Grind items 2 to 5 to a fine paste. Add salt and vinegar.
2. Rub well over the chicken. Marinate in a covered bowl for three hours.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and brown the chicken over low heat, turning it over... - 39.8815
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.877
Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Roughly chop the chillies and put in a food processor with the turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Blend to... - 39.5248
Mumbai Chicken Roast
Mumbai Chicken Roast is among the top in my favourite food list. The chiili powder and yoghurt gives the Mumbai Chicken Roast a different taste. Must catch it. - 39.3396
1 Mix the lemon rind, 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of the juice, and the salt. Make gashes in the flesh of the chicken and rub in the mixture.
2 Mix the coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, paprika and cayenne. Blend with the rest of the lemon juice, add the yogurt and... - 38.8689
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
For topping: In small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and tarragon.
Brush topping... - 38.715
Roast Chicken With Prune Plums
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Place, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken over... - 38.1607
Roast Buttery Chicken
Liberally sprinkle cavity of chicken with seasoned salt.
Place onion in cavity and truss bird.
Coat chicken generously with softened butter and season with pepper (Do not be tempted to salt the outside of the bird.
Salt will draw moisture to any large surface... - 37.8963
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 37.2969
Roast Chicken India Style
Wash and dry chicken.
Cook and drain rice.
Mix rice, 1/2 cup soup, 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, olives, and onion.
Stuff chicken with the mixture and truss.
Put in baking pan and brush with butter.
Cover lightly with foil and roast in preheated slow oven... - 36.7398
Roast Chicken With Spicy Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F / gas 5. Cut the chicken into quarters. Brush all over with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken in a heatproof dish and roast for 35-40 minutes, basting once or twice.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 36.6911
Roast Chicken Paprika
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Rub outside of chicken and inside body cavity with the 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 teaspoons of the paprika and the salt. Place carrot, onion and celery inside body cavity; ties legs together.
2. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack... - 36.0001
Indian Roast Chicken
clean the chicken but do not remove the skin.
Rub the chicken with ginger and 1 tablespoon ghee, and set aside to marinate for two or three hours.
Heat the rest of the ghee in a large pan till it begins to smoke.
The heat should be very high.
Put in the whole... - 35.8303
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer for 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 35.6155
Roast Chicken Quarters With A Spicy Honey Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Remove the skin from the chicken and quarter the bird.
2. In a bowl, mix the tamarind sauce, tomato puree, honey, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt to taste, sugar, half of the fresh coriander and half... - 33.6103
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 33.4179
Basic Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove fat from rear cavity of chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels inside and out.
Rub bird inside and out with split garlic and then place garlic in cavity.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and... - 33.2485
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 29.9027
Roast Chicken With Lime And Herbs
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, prick it all over with a fork and set: aside in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, green chilli, fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste. Mix well and pour it over the... - 29.6358
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 28.3941