- » Indian Chicken Roast
Indian Chicken Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Chicken Roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Chicken Roast recipes.
1. Puree onion, garlic and spices to get a smooth paste.
2. Coat the chicken well in this paste. Marinate overnight or for a few hours.
3. Make cuts in the chicken. Squeeze lemon juice on the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 60 minutes. Keep basting... - 42.0536
How To Make Bhuna Chicken - Indian Chicken
Bhuna chicken is a healthy and easy dish which gets ready in a jiffy. Needs very few ingredients and minimum sauteing, which helps to carry on some other tasks while the cooking is going on. It goes very well with Naan, Garlic Naan, Roti, Chapati or Rice. - 0
Indian Roast Chicken
clean the chicken but do not remove the skin.
Rub the chicken with ginger and 1 tablespoon ghee, and set aside to marinate for two or three hours.
Heat the rest of the ghee in a large pan till it begins to smoke.
The heat should be very high.
Put in the whole... - 38.4105
Stuffed Chicken East Indian Style
1 Wipe the chicken thoroughly and rub with salt from inside.
2 In a pan add 3 tablespoons butter and saute onions until soft.
3 Add cardamom and ground peppercorns and continue cooking for 6-7 minutes on low heat.
4 Add in chopped... - 44.0324
Caraway Cayenne Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and place the rind in the chicken cavity (or fill cavity with stuffing.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with caraway seeds.
Place the bird in a greased baking pan and roast it for 1 1/2 hours,... - 28.1315
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 101.813
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 44.687
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 37.0581
Gordon's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
Mix a good slug of olive oil with the chilli powder and rub the mixture all over the chicken, this will add flavour and a little colour to the skin.
Stuff some thyme, rosemary, a couple of lemon wedges and... - 40.3306
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.1358
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 43.0163
Short And Sweet Ginger Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a small roasting pan.
Combine butter, marmalade and salt in blender or processor equipped with Steel Knife.
Paint both sides of breasts with marmalade mixture.
Dip into nuts and roll lengthwise into jelly roll shapes... - 35.5898
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 31.9492
Basic Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove fat from rear cavity of chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels inside and out.
Rub bird inside and out with split garlic and then place garlic in cavity.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and... - 34.6825
Chile Ginger Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Grate the ginger and garlic and finely chop the chiles, then mix them with the vinegar and saltâ€”or combine these ingredients in a food processor.
Stuff the chicken with one of the stuffing mixtures, and place it in a greased... - 35.4685
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Roast Chicken Quarters With A Spicy Honey Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Remove the skin from the chicken and quarter the bird.
2. In a bowl, mix the tamarind sauce, tomato puree, honey, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt to taste, sugar, half of the fresh coriander and half... - 34.8982
Chicken Tandoori is a popular dish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice and aromatic Indian spices and then grilled in a Tandoor or in an oven. This makes for a delicious Indian all time favorite starter loved by all chicken fans across the globe. - 0
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove the giblets and necks from the chicken packages and add all, except livers, to a saucepan with water and salt and simmer for three quarters of an hour
2. Add livers, cover and simmer for another fifteen minuutes and allow to... - 40.3685
Roast Chicken India Style
Wash and dry chicken.
Cook and drain rice.
Mix rice, 1/2 cup soup, 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, olives, and onion.
Stuff chicken with the mixture and truss.
Put in baking pan and brush with butter.
Cover lightly with foil and roast in preheated slow oven... - 36.6768
Skin the chicken portions and make 3—4 deep slashes in the flesh. Place in a dish.
Mix together the tandoori or curry paste and yoghurt (yogurt), pour the mixture over the chicken and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Remove the chicken from the marinade,... - 28.4869
Tandoori Chicken With Fresh Spices
Place chicken in a covered glass baking dish large enough for pieces to lie side by side.
Place next 10 ingredients in a blender and grind to a paste.
Combine paste with sour cream and lemon juice.
Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture and coat it... - 39.7351
1. Puree chillies, onion, garlic, ginger and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix cumin, pepper, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, turmeric, nutmeg and paprika in a small bowl.
3. Heat for 1 minute on high,stirring half way through cooking. Remove bay leaf... - 38.2726
Glazed Roast Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) Rub the cavity of chicken properly with salt and truss the chicken.
3) On a rack in a shallow baking pan, place the chicken with the breast side up after the skin has been brushed with melted margarine.... - 48.1733
Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken
This Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken might not taste the same as the real ones cooked in the tandoor. But this is definitely the next best thing. You can even graduate to the next level by buying a small tandoor for yourself. Try out this recipe and you will be... - 146.702
If you were under the impression that tandoori chicken can be baked only in the mud oven, then you were wrong. You can bake the same in your own oven, and get almost the similar taste, as you had in most of the Indian restaurant. So, don’t wait anymore -... - 88.0666
Roast Buttery Chicken
Liberally sprinkle cavity of chicken with seasoned salt.
Place onion in cavity and truss bird.
Coat chicken generously with softened butter and season with pepper (Do not be tempted to salt the outside of the bird.
Salt will draw moisture to any large surface... - 39.832
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 49.6698
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Chop the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes, put in a bowl and add the lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, coriander and seasoning. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat the grill to high. Thread alternate... - 35.1182
Sunday Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for another use. Rinse chicken inside and out with cold running water; drain. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
2. With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on chicken breast.... - 40.383
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.2796
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.0715
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 135.498
Black Pepper And Garlic Chicken Wings
Combine the mushroom soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic and black pepper in a bowl and mix the marinade well.
To prepare the wings, trim off and discard the tips, and cut each wing at the joint so you end up with one tiny drumstick and one flat section per... - 40.6268
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and cloves.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in the refrigerator... - 42.6667
Roast Chicken Paprika
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Rub outside of chicken and inside body cavity with the 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 teaspoons of the paprika and the salt. Place carrot, onion and celery inside body cavity; ties legs together.
2. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack... - 37.0111
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Mix ginger, coriander and pepper and baste chicken on it.
3) In a shallow roasting pan put the chicken.
4) Mix butter, grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt and light cream.
5) Add half the mixture... - 47.0805
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.9438
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 44.5574
About 2 1/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ginger, coriander, pepper; rub into chickens.
Place chickens in shallow open roasting pan.
Combine butter with grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt, cream; pour some over chickens.
Roast... - 42.5761
Roast Chicken With Lime And Herbs
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, prick it all over with a fork and set: aside in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, green chilli, fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste. Mix well and pour it over the... - 31.2839
1 Mix the lemon rind, 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of the juice, and the salt. Make gashes in the flesh of the chicken and rub in the mixture.
2 Mix the coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, paprika and cayenne. Blend with the rest of the lemon juice, add the yogurt and... - 40.3252
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 38.7347
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.9533
Roast Chicken With Prune Plums
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Place, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken over... - 39.2188
Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Roughly chop the chillies and put in a food processor with the turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Blend to... - 40.3202
Roast Chicken With Spicy Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F / gas 5. Cut the chicken into quarters. Brush all over with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken in a heatproof dish and roast for 35-40 minutes, basting once or twice.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 38.9243
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer for 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 37.8335
Tandoori Style Whole Chicken
Would you like to taste the best ever Tandoori Style Chicken? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tandoori Style Chicken a lot. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Try your hand at this Indian recipe... - 51.1273
Mai Vahala Murghi
Rub ginger, garlic, butter, salt and pepper on chicken and roast in oven at 160°C (350°F) for one hour, basting with a little chicken stock or water and turning it every fifteen minutes so that all sides are well browned.
To test if done, insert a skewer... - 45.0948
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 29.8492
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Indian Broiled Chicken
1 If you wish to prepare the broilers on a rotisserie, they may be left whole.
2 If broiling, split or quarter the broilers.
3 Wash and dry the chicken throughly.
4 In a bowl, combine buttermilk, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, coriander and... - 41.0807
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
For topping: In small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and tarragon.
Brush topping... - 40.9767
Mumbai Chicken Roast
Mumbai Chicken Roast is among the top in my favourite food list. The chiili powder and yoghurt gives the Mumbai Chicken Roast a different taste. Must catch it. - 41.0648
Chicken Ghee Roast
It was in Mangalore I first had chicken ghee roast. I guess it was in Hotel Anupama. And second was at my sister-in-law's place. That's where I got this recipe from. I am not a great chicken fan but would like to have this because the dish has a very... - 40.0773
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 36.8774
Pot-roasted Chicken With Cream Gravy
Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme.
Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth over;... - 37.1514
Curry Roast Chicken
Cook onion, celery, and curry in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in bread cubes, cashews, raisins, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add broth; toss to mix.
Rub neck and body cavities of chicken with salt; spoon bread mixture loosely into cavities.
Skewer... - 44.4324
Easter Chicken Roast
1. Wash and dry chicken inside and out. Grind items 2 to 5 to a fine paste. Add salt and vinegar.
2. Rub well over the chicken. Marinate in a covered bowl for three hours.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and brown the chicken over low heat, turning it over... - 40.8491
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.9418
Roast Ginger Chicken
Peel, core and grate the apple.
Peel and finely chop or grate the ginger.
Add to the apple with the rice, yogurt, half of the butter and salt and pepper.
Mix well and use to stuff the chicken.
Put the chicken on a meat roasting rack.
Spread with the re... - 39.886
Grilled Chicken Roast With Potatoes And Giblet Gravy
Chicken roast was never so delicious and interesting to make. Look at this incredible video that shows an excellent recipe for grilled chicken roast served with a flavorful giblet gravy and grilled potatoes. See the video, you would not find anything more... - 81.863
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 0
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 45.1825
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.882
Ricotta Chicken Roast
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, lemon juice, honey and chervil or parsley.
Brush the chicken with this mixture, and season.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
In a pan, melt... - 42.1217
Chicken With Poached Garlic
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place in a roasting pan.
Rub entire surface of chicken with cut garlic clove.
Squeeze lime juice over chicken.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
Place remaining garlic cloves around chicken; pour in... - 43.925
Easy Tandoori Chicken
In an electric blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, turmeric, and cayenne pepper; whirl for 30 seconds.
Place the chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan, add the yogurt mixture, then cover... - 38.1174
Chicken With Forty Garlic Cloves
1. Pat the chicken dry and season inside and out with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole and brown the chicken on all sides.
2. Remove the chicken from the casserole and add _ the garlic and shallots to the casserole in one layer.... - 34.9827
Honey Curry Chicken
Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the honey, curry powder, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, until well blended.
Arrange the chicken breasts in a roasting tin in one layer and pour over the honey mixture.
Turn the chicken breasts... - 30.912
Chicken With Curry Stuffing
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Combine with bread cubes; toss with enough chicken broth to moisten.
Rub neck and body cavities of chicken with salt; stuff loosely with bread... - 45.3867
Chicken Curry Mendes
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Grind separately garlic, ginger and salt.
3. Apply on chicken and set aside.
4. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine paste.
5. Grind one onion separately.
6. Heat fat or oil. Fry one sliced onion till golden... - 48.0552
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a roasting pan with tin foil and place a rack over it.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt and lemon juice, whisk well.
4. Add in the cinnamon, allspice, black pepper, ground ginger and... - 100.405
Goats Cheese Chicken With Warm Lentils And Sweet Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the beetroot and shallots together.
3) Drizzle with honey and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4) Season to taste then toss thoroughly to coat.
5) Cover with foil and roast... - 43.3119
Spiced Roast Poussin
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash and pat dry the poussins. Place them on a heatproof dish. Brush inside and out with the oil.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the sliced shallots over a moderate heat until soft and golden... - 36.0158
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 133.662
Chicken With Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place chicken, wine, and garlic in a tightly covered roasting pan and bake 2 hours, or until chicken is very tender.
When done, remove chicken from pan and keep warm; transfer garlic to a separate dish.
Add half and half to pan... - 31.2705
Chicken With Kashmiri Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Clean the chicken and remove all visible fat from the chicken
3. Pat the chicken dry and place on a roasting
4. Wash and clean the rice.
5. In a large 3-quart saucepan, sautÃ© the garlic, and the... - 43.8804
Kadhai Chicken / Kadai Chicken
Kadhai Chicken - Authentic Indian Chicken Main Course Recipe
Kadhai Chicken is a very famous non-vegetarian delight in restaurants. This spicy & yummy North Indian recipe tastes juicy in a red spicy gravy with a distinct flavor of bell peppers.
This dish... - 0
Rice East Indian
1. Mix the rice with the coconut and almonds.
2. Arrange mounds of rice in the center of 4 hot serving plates. Arrange some of the sliced chicken around each mound.
3. Sprinkle the rice with paprika for color and garnish with parsley and olives. - 29.8731
Indian Chickepea Salad
This recipe is very versatile can be served as a snack, appetizer or a side dish along with some roasted vegetables or chicken if you are a non – vegetarian. - 0
Fragrant Indian Rice Stuffing
Combine water and rice in medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 40 minutes.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic, cover and cook,... - 41.9934
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 44.5504
In a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Add green pepper and thinly sliced onion and garlic to vegetable oil.
Heat on full power , uncovered, 5 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender.
In a small mixing... - 43.4556
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in curry powder and ginger. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in curried butter. Sprinkle with salt and... - 32.4726
Rich, spicy, and aromatic chicken curry which goes well with roti, naan, rice or pulav. - 0
Murgh Musallam is a grand dish, and a very old one too. Murgh Musallam is ranked among the top in my favourite food list. The masala paste of raw papaya, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns, youghurt and other gives the Murgh Musallam a majestic taste. Must... - 52.4768
Indian Chicken Roast Recipes By Category
Indian Chicken Roast Dish: