- » Indian Chicken Meatballs
Indian Chicken Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Chicken Meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Chicken Meatballs recipes.
Chilli Chicken And Sweet Corn Meatballs
1. To make the meatballs, place the chicken in a bowl and add the spring onions (scallion), chilli, ginger, seasoning and sweetcorn. Mix together.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and form each into a ball. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Arrange the... - 37.2131
You May Also Like!
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.3643
How To Make Chicken Meatballs- Simple Classic Chicken Meatballs
Learn how to make simple classic chicken meatballs. Perfect for holiday entertaining or to make in bulk in advance for when family is coming over. These meatballs freeze well, refrigerate well and can be used in variety of different recipes. - 113.968
Chicken Meatball Curry
In a food processor coarse chop the chicken.
Add the onion, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings and garlic.
Process into a fine mix.
Remove and shape into small balls.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the meat balls.
Drain all oil.
Transfer the meatballs... - 43.1483
Madras Curried Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, ½ cup of water, the chuck and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder, beef with the salt and pepper
2) Also add in salt, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon of pepper
3) Using a fork lightly blend the mixture together... - 46.5342
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.2406
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.3983
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 48.6109
Meat Kofta Curry
To make curry, heat oil in pan, saute onion, until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, saute until transparent.
Add masala paste, stir for 1 minute, remove from heat.
Transfer half of onion to blender, add tomato puree or chopped tomato, water, blend to smooth... - 46.3216