- » Indian Chicken Kebab
Indian Chicken Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian chicken kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian chicken kebab recipes.
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 47.5885
Spicy Indian Style Chicken Kebabs
Combine the yogurt, coriander, garlic, paprika, cayenne, and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, 20-30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Remove the... - 41.7381
Chicken Malai Kabob
1. Marinate chicken with cream, curd, egg, cheese, masala and coriander for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Cook in tandoor, till tender, but not dry and serve piping hot with onion rings and rumali roti.
3. Just before serving sprinkle with lemon juice and chicken masala. - 30.5328
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
You May Also Like!
Chicken Tangri Kebab
Chicken Tangri Kebab has an amazing taste. Chicken Tangri Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Tangri Kebab is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 36.2417
Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh Malai Kebab has a fine taste. Murgh Malai Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cream and flavored with spices. Murgh Malai Kebab is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.0497
Reshmi Kabobs | Indian Chicken Kebabs
Learn how to make silky smooth, flavorful Kabobs popularly known as Reshmi Kabobs at home. These Kabobs are great as an appetizer as well as can be served with rice, naan or roti to be a complete meal. - 0
Indian Yogurt Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place coriander, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, cinnamon, yoghurt and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix well to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30... - 35.6341
South Indian Kalmi Kebab
Fried chicken balls with a hint of garam masala. Perfect for those lazy afternoons and evenings! - 0
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 33.8073
Wash and skin the chicken and dry it thoroughly.
Remove the meat from the bones and cut it into 2 inch cubes.
Beat the yogurt and mix it with the other marinade ingredients to form a smooth paste.
Thoroughly coat the chicken pieces with the mixture and leave... - 35.2189
Ground meat chicken kebabs are extremely easy to make and make up for an excellent appetizer or side dish, you could roll it with flat bread and make a roll or chop it with some veggies and make an excellent salad. It is extremely versatile and amazingly... - 0
Bemisal Kabab (chicken Kabab)
1 Cut the chicken in long thin pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it for 1 hour.
2 Skewer the chicken from the middle as though you are running a needle through it. Use a thin skewer. Use 4-6 kababs per skewer depending on... - 31.1404
Indian Chicken Kebab Recipes By Category
Indian Chicken Kebab Dish: