- » Indian Cheese
Indian Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian cheese recipes.
Paneer Bhurji (scrambled Cottage Cheese)
Paneer is a bliss for vegetarians!! And what if you can cook it without spending too much time on cooking gravy and yet it tastes delicious. Yes Paneer Bhurji is of those recipes which gets ready in a jiffy and can be had as a quick bite with just a piece of... - 132.277
Matar paneer is a north Indian dish consisting of paneer and peas Some people also add "aloo" to it. It is usually served with rotis, phulkas, naans and may be served with rice. - 132.065
Spicy Paneer Butter Masala
Recreating the special creamy texture of Paneer Butter Masala, may not be that difficult as you are thinking. Yes, you too can prepare this delicate Indian dish, just like a professional chef after watching this video. In this recipe, the cottage cheese cubes... - 131.999
Paneer Tikka Masala
Yummy Vegetarian version of Chicken Tikka Masala. This recipe used barbequed paneer chunks simmered in a Tikka Masala gravy and topped with green peppers and red onions. - 127.584
Kadai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy. - 127.225
Quick and irresistible restaurant style dish which will satisfy your hunger pangs. - 126.371
Classic Paneer Pasanda
Paneer pasanda is a delicate Indian preparation, which you might have tasted in the Indian eateries. Watch this video, if you want to cook this awesome cottage cheese preparation for your special Indian menu. Serve over saffron rice preparation and enjoy a... - 126.06
Spinach And Cheese Balls (protein Rich Recipes) By Tarla Dalal
Spinach and cheese balls- this power-packed snack is made up of cheese and paneer, 2 dense sources of protein. Paneer has a bland flavor and thus blends well with any ingredient. This recipes is sure to be enjoyed by people of all age groups especially the... - 122.673
Paneer Bhurji By Tarla Dalal
This paneer bhurji is a favorite among many. It is spicy and taste great with bread or parathas. Most important is to use fresh paneer and make it just before serving... - 122.312
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 120.141
Cottage Cheese Harvest
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese turns out in its best form when combined and cooked with vegetables. Chef Madhura shows how to make Paneer Hariyali or Paneer Harvest a specialty dish from North India with paneer, green vegetables and spices. Ideal to... - 119.22
Peas And Cheese(with Garlic And Onion)
The combination of matar or peas and paneer or cottage cheese is popular in North India in the form of a spicy stew. Check out how Madhura showing how to make Matar Paneer with spices as well as onion and garlic. Good with rotis and naan! - 118.776
Cottage Cheese Mushroom With Spicemix
Paneer and mushroom in a creamy gravy is fulfilling with rotis, naans or parathas. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Paneer Mushroom Masala or Cottage Cheese with Spicemix in a deep colored gravy. Paratha and roti eating experience truly great! - 115.839
Cottage Cheese With Chili
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese is very popular in North India used in curries or appetizers. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chilli Paneer or Cottage Cheese with chilli which is a fusion dish of Indian and Chinese. Great vegetarian treat to enjoy with... - 115.833
How to make Chilli Paneer - a spicy Indian Cheese delicasy (tofu or quorn can be used as a substitute - even Hallumi - providing you love salt ;-) )from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and... - 115.601
Paneer Butter Masala
Recipe for Paneer butter masala - A North Indian curry made with rich gravy and cottage cheese. - 115.025
Looking for a rich curry dish that's ideal for parties and festivals? Shahi paneer is a must make party dish, if you are serving Indian food. Indian chef Manjula has the best formula or recipe for this dish and she shares it with each and every detail for... - 113.834
Basic Matar Paneer Masala: Indian Vegetarian Food
Learn how to make basic matar paneer sabji that is Indian cottage cheese with green peas. This flavorful Indian vegetarian dish can be served with any Indian flatbread like Roti, Paratha, Naan, poori, as a side with rice or filled in wraps, sandwiches, pita... - 113.231
Indian Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese or paneer is a widely used ingredient in many side and main dishes. Chef Aarsi shows how to make paneer in easy steps at home using whole milk. Great to add into curries and sauces. - 112.258
How To Make Paneer At Home
Paneer is a bliss for Vegetarians.. What if you get to make it home? Yup it sound very difficult process to make it. But in fact its very easy and you get a satisfaction of making something yourself... - 110.579
Restaurant Style Kadhai Paneer
Learn how to make easy and delicious Kadhai Paneer(Karahi) at home, just the way it is made in the restaurants. Full of flavor cooked in various Indian spices, this Paneer dish tastes best with Paratha, roti, naan or other flatbreads. - 108.567
Achari Paneer- Indian Vegetarian Gourmet Food
Paneer (I.e. Indian Cottage Cheese) is quite a versatile ingredient. It is being used in this simple vegetarian dish called Achari Paneer which is quick, easy and so flavorful. - 107.805
How To Make Crumbly Paneer (cottage Cheese) At Home
Simple way to make Paneer at home.
Water that is separated from the solids is called whey is really nutritious and can be used in soups, curries, forsaking dough or to wash hair.
Paneer made this way has a tangy flavour. You can wash it and proceed to convert... - 107.521
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 107.399
Paneer burji is a vegetarian variety of the most popular Indian dish -Egg burji. Burji means " To Scramble". This Paneer burji can be eaten with rotis/naan. This dish can be used to stuff inside the frankies, parathas and sandwiches. This paneer burji can be... - 107.383
Paneer Bhurji With Gravy - (part 2)
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the curry. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This is a easy to make and very delicious Indian dish. You can serve it with hot rice or roti. Your family and guests... - 106.83
Paneer Butter Sauce
Paneer or cottage cheese is used in different ways in Indian cooking. Here is a recipe to make Paneer Makhani or paneer sauce with Makhani sauce or butter sauce and paneer. Great when served with naan bread. - 103.043
Low Fat Paneer By Tarla Dalal
The low-fat version of paneer will definitely be a weight-watchers delight as it provides a healthier alternative to the high-fat version commonly available in the market. This recipe yields 1 cup of grated, crumbled or cubed paneer. For dieters, it opens up... - 99.4808
Simple Home Made Paneer
If you notice, Paneer is used in variety of North Indian dishes. It is almost like a staple ingredient in a lot of Indian households. Buying paneer from the shops are an costly affair, but you can save a lot of money, if you know how to make it at home. You... - 98.835
Paneer By Tarla Dalal
A versatile ingredient that lends itself to various dishes, ranging from simple to exotic. - 98.2923
Cottage Cheese In Chili Sauce
Cottage cheese in a Chinese dish? Always a delicious option. Here is a great option for your Chinese spread. Chef Vikas demonstrates this simple and quick recipe. - 96.6696
Matar Paneer Curry
After showing a series of spicy Indian curry recipes, Chef Manjula has come up with Matar Paneer Curry that's very mildly spicy for the light hearted. White paneer cubes and green peas in red tomato gravy looks absolutely appetizing. Chef's step by step... - 94.8303
Peas And Cheese(jain Version)
Peas or matar is a great combination with paneer or the Indian cottage cheese in India. Chef Madhura shows how to make Matar Paneer or Peas and Cheese curry in Jain version where no onions and garlic used. Good with rotis and naan! - 92.9892
Cottage Cheese And Chili Sandwich
Sandwich has found place in Indian snack fare with preferred influences in its making. Check out Madhura showing how to make Chili Paneer Sandwich with Indian cottage cheese and green chili spice mix stuffing. Great with mint chutney or tomato ketchup! - 92.7518
Royal Cottage Cheese In Gravy
Indian cottage cheese or the paneer is great when cooked in a creamy sauce or gravy. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Shahi Paneer or Royal Cottage Cheese in Gravy in Mughlai style to pair well with pulavs, rotis or naans. - 91.5326
Paneer is such an important ingredient in Indian cuisine and is used in so many different ways. When abroad it is a bit difficult to find the soft, creamy melt-in-your mouth paneer like you get at the dairies in India. You may find in the dairy section at the... - 90.0881
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 89.8883
Paneer Breakfast 2 Of 2
In this part of the video, the chefs are stuffing the bread and we get to see the stuffing process and frying method. Tina stuffs the bread quickly for a rustic look so it saves a lot of preparation time. These paneer stuffed fried breads are delicious and... - 71.8043
Usually this curry is served hot in small kadai (Deep curved pan). Kadai are very common in India. You can serve it in a kadai to give a restaurant touch. - 52.7955
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler is simply by far the most delicious dish that I have had. This dish is a perfect appetizer for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests will love the Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler! - 51.2803
Achari Paneer is one of the most compelling cottage cheese dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try this extremely spicy pcikled cottage cheese chunks with rice or Indian breads. Your suggestions for this Achari Paneer are welcome ! - 50.2666
Very common paneer dish. It can be made as low fat or as rich as possible. Either way the taste is fabulous.Enjoyed with rice or naan or puri. Very versatile. - 48.2048
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 48.1019
1. In a wok, combine water, rice and salt. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Cover wok with lid, reduce flame and simmer for 25 minutes.
3. Once cooked, remove and transfer on to a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In another wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add onion... - 48.0967
Florentine Of Soy Paneer
1)Cut paneer into pieces.
2)In a pan, heat butter and saute chopped ginger garlic paste, green chilli, fine spinach paste and salt. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes over reduced heat.
3)Into a baking dish, trasfer the contents of pan.
4)In a separate pan,... - 47.8872
this is a north indian recipe made using cottage cheese.. - 47.6467
Peas And Paneer Pulao
1 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Fry the onion slices along with bay leaves, cloves and cardamoms until brown.
4 Add in the water, rice, red chilli powder, salt, cumin powder and paneer.
5 Cook... - 47.6458
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the paneer and fry till brown.
3 In a separate pan, heat ghee and lightly fry the makhanas .
4 In a skillet, roast khoya for 5 mts.
5 In the same skillet, heat the ghee and fry Onion, Garlic, Ginger and Green chillies... - 47.0774
Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
This is an exotic Paneer Dish I prepared for a weekend get together. I got this recipe from Sanjeev Kapoor's 'Khana Khazana' Cookbook. This dish is perfect to achieve the subtle flavors of Dum/Steam cooking. Though the Chef suggests cooking this dish in a... - 46.961
1. Cut paneer into rectangular pieces of about 1/2" thickness.
2. Heat oil and deep fry the paneer to a light colour. Keep aside.
3. Soak khus-khus in 2-3 tbsp water for 15 minutes.
4. Heat 4 tbsp oil and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
5. Remove from... - 46.8965
Chilli Paneer With Peppers
Mix plain flour, cornflour and salt.
Add enough water, about 3 tbsp, to make a batter of a thick pouring consistency, such that it coats the paneer.
Cut paneer into 3/4" cubes.
Dip each piece in the batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
Keep... - 46.7554
1. Cut paneer into piece.
2. Grind onions, ginger, cloves, moti illaichi and tomatoes to a puree in a liquidizer.
3. Heat ghee. Add the onion - tomato puree. Cook till thick and dry.
4. Slow down the fire and cook till ghee separates.
5. Add well beaten malai... - 46.6787
Peas And Paneer Pulao
Whisk Lhe yogurt and cream together and add the garam masala, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, black cumin seeds, crushed cardamom seeds, ginger and salt.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Heat the ghee or butter in a saucepan, add the cloves, bay leaves and... - 46.3859
Paneer (tofu) Bhurji
Paneer (Tofu) bhurji can be made very easily and tastes amazing. After being cooked, the look itself is so good that your appetite will double. - 46.2778
Fried Okra With Paneer
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the okra and fry until cooked - about 3-5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove the okra from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
Add the panir cubes to the pan and fry in the same way.
With a slotted spoon,... - 46.2236
1 Cut the paneer into small pieces.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the paneer until golden brown.
3 In another pan, cook spinach with 1 tsp of soda bicarbonate until tender.
4 In a grinder jar, put the cooked spinach and grind it finely.
5 ... - 46.2162
Spinach Paneer Casserole
1. Boil palak with soda-bicarb. Blend palak and a tomato in a liquidizer.
2. Add salt, pepper, sugar, butter, milk, laung and illaichi to palak & cook till thick and dry. Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onion, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook... - 46.1522
Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes
Boil the black-eye beans in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, carefully cut the tops off the tomatoes and set aside.
Remove the flesh from the tomatoes and put the tomato shells in an ovenproof dish.
Heat the corn... - 46.1336
Paneer Roll Ups
1. Beat maida, eggs, salt, pepper and milk together to get a smooth batter of a very thin pouring consistency.
2. Heat a non-stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in the centre.
3. Remove from fire and pour one karchi (1/3 cup) of batter. Spread by tilting the pan. Cook... - 45.9909
Aubergines With Paneer
1) Slice the paneer into cubes and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine chunks, sprinkle with salt and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes over a plate or bowl.
3) In a wok, saute the garlic, chillies... - 45.816
Paneer Potato And Corn Toast
This Paneer Potato And Corn Toast is an interesting variations of the usual toasts. I bet, you will just love this Paneer Potato And Corn Toast recipe, mainly for its exotic blend of flavors! - 45.7717
Paneer And Vegetable Samosas
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water, until cooked but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-based saucepan until hot and fry the onion and onion seeds for 2 minutes.
Lower the heat, add the potatoes,... - 45.6582
Heat 15 ml oil in a kadai and add the ginger-garlic paste.
Saute for about three to four minutes.
Add the chopped onion and saute till it turns light brown.
Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.
Add the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.6006
Classic Paneer Makhani
Paneer makhani is a preparation of cottage cheese with cream and tomato puree. Spiced and flavored with garam, masala, coriander powder, red chilies, mace and other spices, the paneer makhani is a heavy and rich preparation that is best servd with naan or... - 45.2059
Paneer Mushroom Turnovers
1. Sift maida, salt & baking powder. Add ajwain.
2. Cut butter into small pieces & rub it gently with your finger tips into the maida till it starts resembling fine bread crumbs.
3. Make a dough with ice cold water with minimum handling. Knead lightly. Wrap... - 45.1619
Toasted Paneer Sandwiches
1. Pickle cucumber by dipping in vinegar to which 1 tbsp water, salt and sugar has been added.
2. Keep on fire for 1/2 minute.
3. Dip cabbage leaves in salted boiling water. Remove immediately, wipe dry.
4. Heat tbsp butter in a non-stick pan. Toss potatoes... - 44.9482
1. Make paste of cashew nuts, ginger, green chillies, reduced milk and 2 cardamoms.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, the rest of the cardamoms and chopped onions, and saute. Make sure that it does not brown otherwise it will change the colour of the... - 44.8498
Paneer Butter Masala
1. Grind onions, ginger & garlic together.
2. Grind tomatoes to a puree.
3. Cook onion paste in oil, till golden (on the lighter side). Do not make it brown. Add red chilli pd. Cook for 1/2 minute.
4. Add milk gradually. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add kaju... - 44.8465
(1) Cut paneer in long pieces.
(2) Finely chop onion, garlic, tomato and ginger.
(3) In a frying pan, heat oil
(4) Fry paneer until golden brown
(5) Remove and drain on a kitchen paper towel and keep aside.
(6) Drain excess oil, and add... - 44.8339
Discover the traditional Indian tastes and flavors with this yummy mutter paneer recipe. A spicy treat with paneer and mutter ( green peas ) cooked in a delicious gravy. Serve with any of the Indian bread for a mouth watering complete meal. - 44.7706
Paneer Creole has a Extraordinary taste.The Green Chillies and Spring Onion gives the Paneer Creole Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 44.6543
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in ground onion and garlic and fry until light brown.
3 Add in ground ginger, chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric and red chilli powder, cook stirring for a few minutes.
4 Put shelled peas and fried paneer pieces and... - 44.521
Shahi Paneer (cottage Cheese In A Rich Cream Sauce)
Heat the oil.
Add the onions.
Fry till softened but not browned.
Add the ginger and chillies and fry for a few minutes, stirring and adding a few teaspoons of water if needed.
Add the turmeric, coriander and tomatoes and fry till the fat separates.
Add the... - 44.3133
Paneer Mattar Roll
Paneer mutter roll or paneer matar roll is a roll made with long thin paneer or cottage cheese slices filled with mashed green peas. Marinated with hung curd and soy beam oil, the cottage cheese slices are stuffed with peas and spices mix and microwaved with... - 44.2512
Paneer And Vegetable Rogan Josh
Heat the oil in a karahi or 'deep frying pan, add the panir cubes and fry until it has some colour, making it lightly crisp and golden on the outside.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
Whisk the yogurt, add the almonds, garam... - 44.1669
An Indo-Chinese treat is what the chilli paneer recipe is all about. A hot and spicy side dish that would add to the taste of your entire meal. This is a real treat especially for all you veggies out there. - 44.058
Place the coriander, cumin, peppercorns, and fenugreek seeds in a coffee grinder or blender and grind coarsely by pulsing the machine on and off, or use a mortar and pestle.
Heat the oil and butter in a wok or any other round-bottomed pan over... - 44.0572
Makhani Tomato Paneer
1 In a pan heat the ghee.
2 Add in chopped tomatoes and cloves.
3 Cook until tender.
4 Pass through a sieve to get a smooth gravy.
5 In a pan, sdd in sugar, salt, red chilli powder, ground ginger with tomato pulp.
6 Cook for about 5 minutes.
7 ... - 44.0565
Balti Vegetables In A Spicy Sauce With Paneer
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or wok, add the mustard seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
Lower the heat.
Whisk the tomato puree with the water.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
Pour into the karahai or wok, and... - 43.7237
Mushroom & Paneer Pulao
1. Clean, wash rice. Soak for 1 hour.
2. Wash mushrooms thoroughly and cut each into thick slices lengthwise, into 'T' shaped pieces.
3. Cut paneer into 1/2" square pieces and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Shred the carrot and capsicum into thin strips.
5.... - 43.7026
1. Heat oil. Add onions & laung. Fry till golden brown in colour.
2. Add 4 cups of water. Add salt and chilli powder. When water boils, strain and add rice.
3. Slow down the fire to minimum and cook till water is dry and the rice is done.
4. Prepare the sauce... - 43.7012
Cut cottage cheese into 1 1/2 inch long and 3/4 inch wide pieces.
Fry cottage cheese pieces in vanaspati till light brown.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add ground masala and half of the garam masala.
Fry for five to seven minutes,... - 43.6524
(1) Reserving 100g of paneer, cut the remaining into 2cm X 6cm pieces.
(2) In a small bowl, crumble the reserved paneer and mix with cashew nut, raisins and salt.
(3) Sandwich 2 pieces of paneer with the stuffing. Do the same with remaining... - 43.6163
Baked Potato Paneer Pick Ups
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang for 2 hours.
2. Mix the curd, tandoori masala, salt, garlic, half the coriander, half of the crushed chilli and ginger.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick rounds.
4. Marinate in the above mixture.
5. Keep aside for 10-15... - 43.5978
Paneer Stuffed Potatoes
1. Roast the peeled and scooped potatoes. Put on a wire rack to cool.
2. Meanwhile grate paneer and mix 1/2 tsp dry masalas in it.
3. Fill this mixture in the scooped and roasted potatoes.
4. Keep them aside carefully.
5. Saute the onions till they turn light... - 43.563
Paneer Horse Shoe
1. Make a soft dough by mixing potato paste, maida, ghee, salt, pepper and chilli pd. Do not add water. Chill the dough in the fridge for some time.
2. Heat oil. Add onion and green chillies. Cook till onions are transparent. Add saunf.
3. Add paneer & cook... - 43.4456
Toasty Paneer Sandwich
Take butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
As soon as the butter melts, add the cumin seeds to it.
When the spluttering sound is heard no more, put in the chopped onion and green chillies.
Cook till the onion softens.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes to... - 43.4082
Paneer Capsicum Kurma
This dish is an appealing and delicious vegetable recipe cooked with paneer and capsicum. It is easy to make and is very tasty. - 43.0921
Paneer Matar Curry
Slice cottage cheese into half inch thick slices; cut each slice into half inch cubes.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the ground masala and half of the garam masala.
Fry for 10 minutes adding a little water if it catches at the bottom.
When ghee comes on the top,... - 43.0343
Mix all ingredients of the filling.
Spread on a piece of paneer.
Place the other piece of paneer on it.
Cut the sides to make neat squares.
Saute in 2 tbsp oil on a tawa or nonstick pan on medium heat using 2 flat spoons, till golden on both... - 42.8928
1. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan or karahi.
2. Add capsicum and onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add paneer. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove pulp of tomato pieces and add to the paneer. Saute for a few seconds.
5. Remove all vegetables and paneer from... - 42.8908
Heat ghee in a heavy saucepan. Fry the cashews, to a golden brown. Drain, keep aside.
Fry green chillies. Drain, keep aside.
Fry the capsicum till tender. Drain, keep aside.
Now add ginger, garlic to the ghee and fry for 2-3 seconds.
Add onions and fry till... - 42.7754
Khatta Mitha Paneer
1. Chop tomatoes, onions, carrots and 2 green chillies. Add 2 tsp salt and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 20 minutes till they are tender.
2. Pass through a fine sieve or a strainer.
3. Heat the puree, add soya-bean sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar and cook for 2 to... - 42.771
1. In a mixing bowl, blend together the flour along with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the prepared paneer into 1-inch cubes and coat with flour mixture, set aside in the refrigerator.
3. Thinly slice the onion and separate the slices into rings.
4. Cut the... - 42.7583
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 42.7561
Mutter Paneer Masala
Matar paneer masala or mutter paneer masala is an indian preparation of cottage cheese with peas and spices. Flavored with ginger paste, green chilies, garlic, tomatoes and garam masala, the paneer matar masala also has potatoes in it.This is a special low... - 42.703
Indian Cheese Recipes By Category
Indian Cheese Ingredient: