- » Indian Cauliflower
Indian Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian cauliflower recipes.
Cauliflower is very healthy and versatile vegetable. It can be made into so many different forms. Try making cauliflower supreme and enjoy with your family. It tastes best when served hot. - 49.8674
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
Cook mushrooms in hot butter in a skillet until lightly browned.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside.
Blend flour and salt into butter in skillet.
Heat until bubbly.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring and bring rapidly to... - 40.5898
Parmesan Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in lightly salted boiling water covered with lid for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain off... - 37.6235
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets... - 37.0159
Low Calorie Cauliflower Supreme
1. Trim green leaves from cauliflower, then separate cauliflower into large flowerets.
2. Cook in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain well.
3. Combine imitation mayonnaise, lemon juice and skim milk in a... - 28.0065
1. Break off flowerets of cauliflower; slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2. Simmer cauliflower in boiling water in covered pan 5 minutes or until tender; remove from heat; drain.
3. Fold in grapes and almonds.
4. Return to burner until heated... - 20.0296
Cauliflower Stir Fry
Cauliflower is a vegetable that is very rich in vitamin C and folic acid. And not to forget - a very delicious vegetable when cooked. So try this simple dish filled with flavor and you will turn a cauliflower lover! - 0
Spicy Cauliflower Curry
Cauliflower is low fat low carb vegetable that is very high in fiber. Hence, it is considered quite good for digestion. This vegetable can be prepared in innumerable ways but this is one very simple preparation that goes very well with rotis. - 0
Khomchaee Ki Gobi
The Recipe is created by incorporating the sun dried cauliflower. The cauliflower in winter season used to be sun dried by hanging so it could be used during the off season - 0
Spicy Aloo Gobhi
This particular version of aloo gobhi is a gravy based dish that tastes very good with rotis and naan. This curry also tastes good with jeera rice or peas pulao. Cauliflower is very low in fat and cholesterol along with proteins and essential minerals such as... - 0
Quick Masala Gobhi- Spiced Cauliflower
Learn how to prepare spiced cauliflower the Indian way called Masala Gobhi. This is a simple and quick side dish and goes well with roti, parantha or poori. - 0
Gobhi 65 - Fried Cauliflower Indian
Learn how to make delicious Gobhi 65 which is an Indian fried cauliflower recipe. It is great as a snack, appetizer or side with your main course. - 0
A creamy, soothing curry made with cauliflower, onions and tomatoes in a mildly-flavored white base. Onion, ginger and chilies together give the curry a very pleasant flavor without any overpowering spices. It is interesting to note that the 'creamy'... - 0
Indian Cauliflower Recipes By Category
Indian Cauliflower Ingredient: