- » Indian Casserole
Indian Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian casserole recipes.
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
Indian Curried Casserole With Pine Nuts
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the lamb, onions, and garlic.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave on high... - 40.8175
Indian Corn Casserole
Combine eggs, flour, and sugar; beat well.
Add shredded cheese and corn.
Stir in about 3/4 of the bacon.
Turn mixture into an un-greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; sprinkle remaining bacon over top.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes or till knife... - 31.3146
You May Also Like!
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 43.4041
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 47.3293
North Indian Beef And Eggplant Casserole
Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
Combine the beef, half the yoghurt, half the salt and half the pepper in a 1-quart souffle or similar-sized ovenproof dish greased with two tablespoons of the olive oil.
Slice the eggplant and spread the slices on top of the... - 44.4999
Indian Style Eggplant Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prick eggplant with fork.
Place in baking pan.
Cook, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft.
Cut eggplant into 1-inch pieces; scoop out pulp.
Saute cumin seeds and onion in oil in skillet until mixture is light red.
Add chili... - 46.1057
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 101.35
Rice Casserole has a Appetizing taste.The Peas and Green Chilli gives the Rice Casserole Dissimilar taste. - 28.5167
Egg And Keema Casserole
Heat 1 tbl.
oil and fry onions for a few mins.
Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry again.
Add kheema, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and tomatoes and fry till the liquid has dried up.
Add 1 cup water and stir and mix well.
Cover the pan and cook... - 38.8843
Tomato Mutton Chop Casserole
1. Blanch and pierce the tomatoes.
2. Clean and slice carrots and onions and dice potatoes and celery.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Put into a casserole dish. Cover and cook in a moderate oven till meat is tender (about 2-2 1/2 hours). - 36.836
Vegetable Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 1 quart baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Turn into dish.
Bake until heated through, about 25 minutes. - 32.1397
Indian Casserole Recipes By Category