- » Indian Casserole
Indian Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian casserole recipes.
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 46.048
Indian Curried Casserole With Pine Nuts
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the lamb, onions, and garlic.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave on high... - 42.5591
Indian Corn Casserole
Combine eggs, flour, and sugar; beat well.
Add shredded cheese and corn.
Stir in about 3/4 of the bacon.
Turn mixture into an un-greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; sprinkle remaining bacon over top.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes or till knife... - 31.0435
You May Also Like!
Indian Style Eggplant Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prick eggplant with fork.
Place in baking pan.
Cook, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft.
Cut eggplant into 1-inch pieces; scoop out pulp.
Saute cumin seeds and onion in oil in skillet until mixture is light red.
Add chili... - 46.5436
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 49.5329
North Indian Beef And Eggplant Casserole
Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
Combine the beef, half the yoghurt, half the salt and half the pepper in a 1-quart souffle or similar-sized ovenproof dish greased with two tablespoons of the olive oil.
Slice the eggplant and spread the slices on top of the... - 44.0574
Pepperoni And Chick Pea Casserole
Brown pepperoni lightly in a large skillet 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling; pour drippings from skillet, then measure out 2 tablespoons and return to skillet.
Stir fry onion, pepper and garlic in drippings 3 to 4 minutes until soft and lightly... - 37.9187
Spinach Paneer Casserole
1. Boil palak with soda-bicarb. Blend palak and a tomato in a liquidizer.
2. Add salt, pepper, sugar, butter, milk, laung and illaichi to palak & cook till thick and dry. Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onion, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook... - 45.9274
Curried Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter and add apple and onions. Fry till they have softened and add in the flour and curry powder. Cook for about 3 minutes, constantly stirring. 3)... - 42.1144
Rice Casserole has a Appetizing taste.The Peas and Green Chilli gives the Rice Casserole Dissimilar taste. - 28.8786
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 102.193
Indian Casserole Recipes By Category