- » Indian Cabbage Soup
Indian Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian cabbage soup recipes.
Karamkalle Ka Soup
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion and cabbage. Stir constantly.
2)Add potato, tomato and water. Cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until tender.
3)Turn off heat and keep some cabbage for garnish.
4)Mash the sauted vegetables... - 48.153
This Cabbage Soup tastes yummy ! I always loved the cabbage for its strong flavors and this soup happens to strengthen my craving for this vegetable all the more. Just try this Cabbage soup and tell me if you like it ! - 39.9638
Cabbage Patch Soup
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan or a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add beef; cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly.
Add onion and celery and stir often for about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, water,... - 36.411
You May Also Like!
Cabbage And Tomato Soup
Drain tomatoes well, pressing to squeeze out last of juice.
Heat and stir bacon and butter in saucepan over moderate heat until bacon is cooked but not crisp.
Add tomatoes, parsley and garlic and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Lift out and discard... - 40.7252
Indian Minestrone Soup
1. Dice tomatoes, shred cabbage, cut onions into rings and the rest of the vegetables into slender pieces.
2. Saute onions, french beans and carrots for at least three minutes.
3. Boil 5 cups of water along with the bay leaf.
4. Add potatoes, cabbage and... - 34.5152
Soak the beans for 24 hours.
Put them into the pressure cooker with the water.
Put the lid on and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Remove beans from cooker and retain 1/2 pint of the liquid.
Melt fat... - 42.4796
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192
Add onion; simmer about 5 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except rice, cornflour, lemon juice and curry powder.
Cook till vegetables are tender.
Remove bag of spices and coriander leaves.
Pass through a sieve.
Mix cornflour with a... - 41.3649
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 51.6366
Easy Mixed Vegetable Soup
Prepare and slice the vegetables.
Cabbage should be sliced finely and then cut across in two or three places to give short pieces.
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Put on the lid and cook gently for about 15 minutes without... - 31.8833
Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter and meat into it. Microwave it for about 6 minutes at high until the meat turns brown. Cover the bowl with oven-safe lid during the cooking time.
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients such... - 46.9558
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomatoes, cabbage, capsicum, bay leaves and 6 teacups of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper. - 29.4637
Lentil & Vegetable Soup
For the stock
1. Cut the onions and tomatoes into big pieces.
2. Add the moong dal and 6 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
3. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
How to proceed
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion... - 42.31