- » Indian Bread
Indian Bread Recipes
Indian bread refers to dry, moist, or soft flat bread usually made from grain flour or milled cereal. The bread, which is essentially unleavened, is eaten in the form of staple food in India and is usually prepared ... More »
Mozzarella, Bacon And Roasted Tomato Sandwich
If you want to make a tasty and filling sandwich, but in an effortless way, then this recipe is the right choice. Packed with the goodness of mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, this sandwich is ideal to be relished as a lunch or as a snack. Watch out how simple... - 126.967
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 123.488
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. In a bowl, add egg and milk. Beat together, and keep it aside.
2. On counter top, place 4 slice of bread. Top it with mozzarella.
3. Place tomatoes slices on it, and again put mozzarella over it.
4. Cover it with remaining bread... - 120.154
Tomato Cheese Sandwich
Here is a product review of Galaxy Foods new vegan cheese shreds. We make a grilled cheese with it. - 115.108
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.218
Bhakri Or Bhakhri (indian Instant Bread)
Those who are fond of Indian-Guajarati cuisine will surely love this. You can eat it with any vegetable. It is just like Indian roti. It is easy to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows this simple and quick recipe. - 110.375
Dairy-free Vegetable Sandwich
A simple sometimes always tastes better than an elaborate one. A simple sandwich is always welcome! In this recipe, you can learn how to make a dairy-free sandwich. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, these go great with some chips! - 108.885
1. Slice the eggplants and brush it with olive oil, brush the mushroom as well.
2. Prepare the grill.
3. Grill the eggplants and portabella mushroom on the grill for 5 minutes on both the side.
4. Once done remove and place it on a... - 107.161
Italian Syle Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
With summer round the corner what else would be the best way to celebrate it? Yes Grill, B-B-Q. hmmm yum. Try this pure veggie Grilled Eggplant sandwich. - 105.397
Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill... - 105.384
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 105.382
Easy Vegetable Sandwich
There can be nothing as tempting like the popular snack vegetable sandwich that you can bite on anytime you want to take a break and munch on something healthy and spicy. The best thing about this vegetable sandwich is that it comprises different variety of... - 105.342
Grilled Sub Sandwich
If you enjoy making different kinds of sandwiches then you must try this one . It is a vegetarian sub sandwich. You can always use your own favorite filling. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. This can be made in a few minutes. If you're... - 103.537
Masala Sandwich (indian Style)
In a mood of trying an Indian sandwich, then try making the masala sandwich. It's different from the regular sandwiches. It is very easy to make. You can toast the sandwich or eat it just like that. Chef Bhavna makes this sandwich in Indian style. Do check... - 103.09
How To Make Naan - Eggless Or Not? - Indian
All those who are looking for the recipe of the famous Indian bread, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the eggless bread, so I'm sure vegetarians will find this recipe very useful. It is called naan in India. You can serve it with... - 102.976
Looking for some vegetarian homemade biscuit recipe? Chef Manjula is a vegetarian and she has this nan khatai recipe for her vegetarian viewers. These are light, crunchy and delicious, so anyone can enjoy them. Homemade nan khatai are much better than the... - 101.368
Italian Bread Sandwich
All those who are looking for a perfect Indian sandwich, then do try this one. The combination of cheese, cilantro chutney and vegetables gives a great taste to the sandwich. Watch the video for the recipe of this crunchy sandwich. - 98.1091
To make a sandwich all you need is some bread and something to put between the bread. You can put anything you like inside a sandwich. - 92.2086
Heart Shaped Indian Bread
As a busy woman you may not have much time to plan something special for your partner for Valentine or may be anniversary. Here is what precisely you can do, make some heart shaped parathas for dinner. Watch the video to know how. - 91.1722
Mediterranean Mushroom On Toast
How about breakfast with mushroom on toast! It’s the perfect recipe for the start of a new day! An easy dish being cooked by Steve, though the audio is missing the recipe has to be watched! See the video for more! - 81.338
Caprisian Sandwich For My Niece Suchiben & Her Family
Start your day with Italian Caprisian Sandwich and follow with Tomato soup for lunch. Bale Dave prepares this sandwich specialty from Italy and is made using basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato and also 3 colors of Italian flag. There was no better way to... - 75.7655
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.4514
(Prepare chaashni by putting sugar in boiling water and stirring it until a thick consistent solution is attained)
1. Mix flour, Coconut, bananas, saunf, sugar, chopped dry fruits in a bowl.
2. Add enough milk to make this into a paste.
3. Heat a... - 51.8182
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
You will love this Herbed Footlong, especially for its truly delicious filling made with an exciting blend of vegetables, spices and herbs. Highly satisfying and filling, this Herbed Footlong may well replace your usual breakfast and brunch entries rather... - 48.6136
Boil the potatoes until soft.
Drain, then mash with the salt, chillies, chilli powder, mango powder and coriander.
To make the dough, sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre.
Gradually add water, mixing it in with your... - 48.3524
Double Decker Submarines
These Double Decker Submarines can be the just the kinds you were waiting for. Amazing is its filling made with corn and paneer! These Double Decker Submarine rolls are just awesome and your kids will love them for sure! - 47.9798
Indian Flat Bread
1. Coat a medium bowl with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and soda, stirring well.
4. Add yogurt, egg and milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened and a... - 47.6275
Vegetarian Hye Rollers
Place chopped cucumber in colander in sink and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing and vegetables.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together tahini, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to... - 47.4942
Ok! You may believe me or not, but this Indian roti is so tasty that you might end up asking for more! Yes, richly flavored and made using wholewheat flour, this Thalipeeth is also a healthy dis to serve. Although a little time consuming, this Indian roti is... - 47.3205
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, in pie plate, beat egg white and salt.
In another pie plate or on waxed paper, combine cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Dip tomato slices in egg... - 46.5627
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches, you will always crave for some more. - 46.3771
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 46.1251
Indian Meal Raised Bread
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add dissolved yeast to milk with... - 45.7157
1. Heat water or both in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add oregano, basil, eggplant, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
3.... - 45.3044
Warm Asparagus Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, green onions, and lemon juice.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 45.272
Bacon Flavored Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Bakon yeast.
2) On each slice of toast, evenly spread 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
3) On the toast slices, arrange all except 4 tomato slices evenly.
4) On each, lightly sprinkle pepper.
5) On top of each sandwich,... - 44.9642
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
1 In a 1-quart glass casserole, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2 Cover each slice toast with one-fourth of the mushrooms.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, heat 2 tablespoons butter for 30 seconds.
4... - 44.9601
Open-faced Turkey Asparagus Sandwiches
Place asparagus in a medium saucepan with a small amount of boiling water, cover and cook 6 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Reduce heat to low, and add turkey, cook 3... - 44.951
Grilled Eggplant And Fontina Sandwiches
1. Prepare a baking tray by covering it with absorbent paper towels.
2. Wash the eggplant and then slice it crosswise into slices that are ½ inch in slice. You should have 12 slices in total.
3. Sprinkle each slice with salt and then spread out... - 44.6685
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut 2 (1/2- inch-thick) slices lengthwise from opposite sides of each eggplant; reserve for another use.
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) slices; set aside.
Cut red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 44.6345
Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich has arrived. Total time you have to spend on preparation and making of dish is only 30 minutes. If you have a lot of egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. I... - 44.5522
Fried Indian Whole Wheat Flour Bread
1. In a large work bowl, sift flours and salt.
2. Add the oil and water to the flour and use your hand to bind the flour and form dough.
3. Transfer to a work surface and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft and pliable.
4. Return to... - 44.2124
Horseradish Cheese Toast With Tomatoes
Partially cook bacon 3 minutes in a nonstick skillet; drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add quartered onion.
Process until finely chopped.
Add cheese and next 3 ingredients; process until onion is minced, scraping sides of... - 44.1521
Indian Cranberry Bread
1 In a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and molasses.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Beat in the all-purpose flour, milk powder, and salt until smooth.
Stir in the whole-wheat flour and cornmeal until a soft dough forms.
Knead until smooth... - 43.6734
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 43.6465
Crusty Mushroom Toast
Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes nice. Crusty Mushroom Toast should be tried by mushroom lovers. Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes better with sauce and cheese. - 43.6181
Indian Flat Bread
Mix all ingredients except milk, Ghee and poppy seed.
Stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Place in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
Cover; let rest in warm place 3... - 43.2844
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a skillet heat drippings and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Pour out the drippings from skillet and keep aside.
3) Add soup into the skillet and stir to mix.
4) Blend in milk, lemon juice, and pepper and stir until smooth.
5) Heat gently stirring... - 43.134
Fried Mozzarella And Tomato Sandwich
1) Trim the crusts from the bread and cut out circles from the slices.
2) Prepare two sandwiches with the cheese and tomato slices, seal edges together.
3) In a bowl, add the egg, milk, dried... - 42.8896
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 42.7505
Cheese And Mushrooms On Toast
Clean and wash the mushrooms; dry and finely slice them, then sprinkle them immediately with lemon juice.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter, add the mushrooms, cover and cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Put the remaining butter in a saucepan, add the flour and make a... - 42.5279
An Exotic Indian Dessert of saffron flavoured rabree ( reduced milk) spread on a slice of syrupy soaked home made bread and garnished with dried nuts. - 42.5027
Shrimp Artichoke And Sun Dried Tomato Sandwiches
Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Cut in half lengthwise.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar... - 42.1871
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches is an easy to make snack. Try these really tasty Ham and Watercress sandwiches in your own kitchen. - 42.0986
Triangular shaped dough, encased with ghee and cooked on a flat griddle. The inner layering of ghee aids in giving texture and flavour to the parantha. I have made a basic dough...but you can variate by adding flavourings like dried fenugreek leaves, cumin... - 42.0915
Bhakri is a round flat unleavened bread often used in the cuisine of western and central India, especially in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and northern Karnataka. Making bhakri is an art and needs lot of practice and patience to attain perfection. - 42.0309
Tomato Rarebit Sandwich
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour, garlic, and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese and stir until it melts.
Pour a small amount over egg; blend well.
Return to pan and cook about 1 minute.
In... - 41.6026
Cheese And Asparagus Sandwich
Toast bread lightly.
Place toast in small glass utility dish.
Top each piece with slice of cheese.
Arrange asparagus spears on cheese.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat yolk; add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and mustard; fold in beaten egg white.
Spoon mixture... - 41.31
Mushrooms On Toast
1) In a covered thick pan, heat butter to cook mushroom caps with garlic and salt over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Fold in stout, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Cook with lid off until liquor is... - 40.964
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
1)Trim crusts from bread and spread softened butter ,parmesan cheese on each slice.
2)Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice and fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
3)Use a baking sheet and place... - 40.8615
This Thepla makes a fantastic meal ! I love this irresistibly seasoned gram and wheat flour flatbread with savory tomato dip. Just try this Thepla and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5684
Cheese Bacon Tomato Sandwiches
Butter bread on both sides.
For each sandwich, top 1 slice of bread with a cheese slice, a dollop of sour cream, chopped onion, and tomato slices.
Sprinkle with oregano and seasoned salt.
Add 2 slices bacon; top with another bread slice.
Place sandwich,... - 40.4618
Veracruz Veggie Sandwich
1) Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice, keep 2 bread slices aside.
2) Mash the avocado with lemon juice, spread over 2 bread slices and sprinkle with the parsley.
3) Top each with a cheese slice, then place 1/2 bell pepper, cucumber... - 39.9879
Knead the soya flour+wheat flour into smooth dough .Onion ,chillies,soya paneer and corriander leaves mix and mashed all the things for filling
the paranthas.Add salt and garam masala .Make stuffed
parantha and fry in soya oil.Surved hot with season
curd and... - 39.5338
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut eggplant into 12 (3/8-inch-thick) rounds; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Top each of 6 eggplant slices with a slice of cheese, a slice of meat (fold or tear to fit) and a few basil leaves, if desired.
Cover with a slice of eggplant.
Brush one... - 39.3424
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 39.3387
Make the dough, divide into 6-8 portions and roll out on a floured surface.
Brush the middle with 1/2 teaspoon ghee.
Fold the dough in half and roll up into a tube.
Flatten it with your palms, then coil round your fingers.
Roll out to about 18 cm (7 inch)... - 39.1584
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into... - 38.7928
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
Sportsman Sandwich Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
Using scissors, remove the rind from the bacon.
Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp.
Toast each side of the bread.
Put the toast on to a board and spread one side of each slice with mayonnaise.
Arrange two rashers of bacon on 1 slice.
Repeat with... - 38.5064
Old Time Tomato Sandwiches
From lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice.
In small bowl, stir lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, coriander, salt, and pepper.
Cut eight 1/2 inch thick slices from center of bread loaf.
Reserve ends for use another day.
Toast bread if... - 38.402
Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture among 8 muffin halves.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
Top each muffin with a tomato slice and a dot of butter.
Return to broiler until butter bubbles.
Makes 8 servings. - 38.2691
Tomato Sardine Sandwiches
Add shredded cheese, eggs, celery, catsup, and lemon juice.
Spread margarine on bread slices.
Spread sardine mixture on 6 slices of the bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 38.2572
Rye And Indian Bread
In mixing bowl mix 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, and yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, molasses, 1/2 cup water, and 1 teaspoon salt till just warm (115-120°); add to flour mixture in bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 38.0152
Mushrooms On Toast
Place the bacon in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon to paper towelling, let it cool, then crumble.
Add the chopped onion to 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the bacon fat.
Discard the remaining fat.
... - 38.0067
Hot Vegetable Sandwiches
Cut thin slice from top of each bun; reserve.
Remove center from each bun, leaving 1/4 inch wall.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, salt and basil; spread about 1/4 cup in bottom of each bun.
Mix zucchini, tomato, onion and olives; divide among buns.
Top with reserved... - 37.5988
Cheese And Tomato Toast
Cut three rounds from the bread.
Toast and butter the rounds.
Make a paste of cheese, mustard and milk.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water for a minute or two.
Take them out and skin them.
Now slice and remove seeds gently.
Spread cheese paste on rounds of... - 37.0817
Tomato Garlic Toasts
1. Take a small mixing bowl.
2. Add in it all ingredients as mentioned in the list except bread.
3. Arrange bread-slice on separate serving plates
4. Add the topping with Â¼ of tomato mix ( around 3 tablespoon)
5. Serve immediately. - 37.0328
Asparagus Grill Sandwiches
1.In a container, put mashed banas, crushed pineapple, cherries, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and stir them all well.
2.Freeze the container.
3.Before serving thaw the mixture, and add ginger ale.
4.Serve cold in punch bowls. - 37.0249
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich
1. Draining the sardines, remove the bones and mash with the lemon juice.
2. Spread the bread with the slightly salted butter or herb butter.
3. Cover half the slices of bread with the sardine mixture.
4. Spread over the slices of tomato... - 36.927
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches has two dimensional tastes. The seafood with vegetable gives the Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches a mouth watering taste. Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 36.3842
Combine cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise and capers; mix well.
Spread on toast.
Arrange asparagus spears on top and garnish with egg.
Drizzle a little dressing over each, if desired.
Serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2097
Puri (indian Bread)
Mix all ingredients together well, except the oil.
Have the oil 1 inch deep in a small but fairly deep saucepan.
Heat on medium heat until a small piece of dough dropped in sizzles quickly.
Roll the dough out 1/8 inch thick or even a little thinner.
Cut with... - 36.1769
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 36.0753
Combine flour, salt and baking powder in bowl; mix well.
Stir in enough warm water to form soft dough.
Divide dough into 8 portions.
Roll each portion into a circle on lightly floured surface.
Fry circles in hot oil in skillet until brown on both sides,... - 36.052
Deviled Tomato Sandwiches
1.Start by preheating the oven and also cut a slice from the stem end of each tomato
2.Place the tomatoes and sprinkle salts, pepper, and bits of bacon over
3.Finally bake the tomatoes until they turn tender
4.Place them on the slices of... - 35.9069
Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
1. For the sauce, combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, vinegar and fennel seeds in a small nonreactive saucepan. Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the juices are rendered. Uncover the pan and cook another 15 minutes, or until the sauce is... - 35.8842
Mushrooms On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the mushrooms and trim them. Take off the stalks and place them in a well-greased baking dish with the cap side down.
3) Season and then dot with some buter.
4) Cover the dish and... - 35.7797
Mushrooms On Toast
Don't peel the mushrooms, remove only the earthy parts; wash them in vinegar and water; take off the stalks, and chop these in large pieces.
Put 2 oz.
of butter in a pan, and add the chopped-up mushroom stalks; fry gently, while stirring continually, for... - 35.6846
Veggie Melt Sandwich
In small bowl combine mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread half of mixture on each slice of toast.
Top each with 1 slice onion and tomato, then 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts.
Arrange 4 strips cheese over each sandwich.
Place on paper towel lined plate.
Microwave at 50%... - 34.2514
Toast With Fresh Tomato Paste
Place about 2/3 of the tomatoes in a clean towel.
Wring and squeeze tightly to remove juice and crush tomatoes.
Reserve crushed tomatoes.
Mix chopped tomatoes with onion, basil, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Brush both sides of bread lightly with remaining oil;... - 33.9206
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and rub the cut sides with garlic.
Arrange the cucumber, tomato, pimentos, anchovies and olives over half the loaf.
Sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
Top with the other half of the loaf and press with a heavy weight thirty... - 33.9185
Turkey Asparagus Open-face Sandwich
1. Mix French dressing, onions, and pepper.
2. Cook and drain asparagus. Pour French dressing mixture over asparagus and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove asparagus and set it aside.
4. Cut English muffins in half and toast them.... - 33.8856
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
This Mushroom Eggs on Toast make a delightful breakfast ! Try this toast topped with mushroom and egg and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mushroom Eggs on Toast are welcome ! - 33.6899
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Gradually work in enough water to make a soft dough.
3) Divide the dough into 10 pieces and flatten them into circles on a lightly floured surface.
4) Cover the dough circles with a towel and allow to... - 33.5621
1) In a bowl, mix together salt and flour together and make soft dough using water.
2) Leave to stand for half an hour.
3) Using hands knead again thoroughly.
4) Divide equally into 8 part, shape each part to form a ball.
5) Roll out each ball into... - 33.5295
Indian Bread Recipes By Category