- » Indian Bombay Duck
Indian Bombay Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian bombay duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian bombay duck recipes.
Bombay Duck Kebab
1) Cut the fishes lengthwise and remove middle bone. Clean them and keep aside.
2) Make a paste of the remaining ingredients.
3) Fill the fishes with the paste and dredge them into rice flour.
3) Shallow fry the fishes until golden... - 40.6883
Mappy's Fried Bombay Duck
Soak Bombay duck in water for 20 minutes.
Remove and pat dry.
Slit open and remove backbone.
Fill with chutney, fold back and press.
Dip into beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep fry fish in hot oil.
Serve with khichdi and sas (hot and sour sauce). - 39.7117
Bombil Masala (bombay Duck Fish)
Bombil masala or Dry Bombay Duck Fish is one of the quick fix for non vegetarians. This is a type of fish that you can store for months and just take it and cook in a jiffy. Super quick and easy one. - 0
You May Also Like!
Bombay Grilled Duck
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon.
Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towels.
Add to the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
To prepare... - 40.9403
Dry Bombay Duck Curry
Dry Bombay Duck Curry is easy and quick to prepare.My husband is a hard-core non-vegetarian and when i fall short of fresh fish in my freezer,i usually take out some bombil/dry bombay duck and prepare this curry.I always keep a stock of dry fish in my store... - 0
Sookka Boom1a No Tarapori Patio ( Dried Bombay Duck Pickle )
1. Remove the heads and tails of the Bombay ducks. Cut each into three pieces and clean the stomach cavity. Soak in water for half an hour and clean them well, wash and set aside.
2. Grind the masala by adding the sugarcane vinegar.
3. Takea vessel with a... - 29.9959
Fish Bambloe Or Bombay Duck
1. Clean fish, open them. Centre bones may be removed or left on as desired. Wash thoroughly.
2. Keep between flat plates with weight on top to remove excess liquid. Dry on cloth.
3. Grind together spices with tamarind pulp, vinegar and salt.
4. Rub into the... - 37.831
Tarela Taja Boomla [fresh Bombay Ducks Fried ( Second Method )]
1. Clean and wash the Bombay clucks as described in the first method and marinate in salt, chilli and turmeric powders, tamarind chutney, coriander and green chillies.
2. Grind the coriander seeds, cumin seeds and peppercorns to a fine paste and apply to the... - 29.7246
Tarela Taja Boomia [fresh Bombay Ducks Frie
1. Clean the Bombay ducks by cutting off the heads, fins and tails. Take a sharp knife and scrape off all the dirt and tiny scales. Wash them.
2. Add one cup wheat flour and mix it in the ducks. Roll them between your hands and then wash all the flour off.... - 24.491
Bombil Kay Tirtirvay
Fry the masala and salt on a medium fire till oil surfaces to the top.
Add in 1 cup hot water and simmer till gravy is slightly thick.
Add the bombay duck and simmer on a low fire for 5 mins.
Serve with millet or jowar rotis. - 37.6298
Bharuchi Tari Ma Boomla
Wash Bombay duck well, rub with gram flour and wash again.
Cut each into two pieces.
Rub with oil and ground spices and leave to marinate for two hours.
Place fish in a clay pot, add toddy and simmer on low heat for about 15-20 minutes, till cooked. - 38.1915
Pomfret Goa Curry
Mix sliced onion and salt together in a pan and leave for ten minutes.
Add ground spices and mix well.
Add cocum, strained tamarind juice, lime juice and salt and three cups water.
Place pan on fire and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Add coconut milk,... - 44.1023
Lohri Per Sookha Boomla No Patio
Clean fish and wash well.
Cut into 6-7 pieces.
Mix all ingredients together, including oil and ghee.
Heat a lohri and put all ingredients in it.
Lower heat and cover with a lid.
Stir occasionally, and cook till potatoes and fish are done.
Serve with boiled... - 41.0221