- » Indian Boiled Shrimp
Indian Boiled Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian boiled shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian boiled shrimp recipes.
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 47.5808
Shrimp & Corn Soup
1) In a Dutch oven heat bacon drippings and sauté onion till soft.
2) Combine next 6 ingredients and cook in simmering heat for 15 minute. Stir occasionally.
3) Mix water and bring to a boil.
4) Add shrimp and cook for further 10 minutes.
5) Sprinkle... - 45.6872
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Remove the vein that runs down the back of the shrimp.
Cut shrimp in half lengthwise.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package directions, except omit margarine or butter and salt.
In a... - 41.0037
Skillet Quick Shrimp Curry
1. Heat butter or margarine and oil in large skillet; saute onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes longer. Add chicken broth, salt and shrimps to mixture. Bring to boiling; cover; simmer 6 minutes.
2.... - 35.2493
Indian Shrimp Curry
Saute onion in the butter in top part of double boiler over direct heat until tender.
Stir in flour, curry powder, salt, sugar, and ginger.
Add bouillon cube dissolved in boiling water and milk, and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until... - 34.6738
Curry Prawn Shrimp Salad
Cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, so that it is still quite firm.
Leave to cool.
Blend the mayonnaise with the garam masala, paprika, chilli pepper and spring onions.
Toss the cauliflower and prawns in the flavoured mayonnaise. - 30.5897