- » Indian Boiled Egg
Indian Boiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian boiled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian boiled egg recipes.
Crack and cool in cold water.
Shell and cut into halves.
Grate coconut and prepare three extractions, thick, medium and thin.
Slit green chillies and slice onions and ginger.
Saute onions, ginger and green chillies.
Add third extract... - 48.9439
Sekta Ni Singh Na Phool Per Eeda
Blanch drumstick flowers in boiling water for half a minute.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
Leave in a strainer to drain out water.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining... - 48.1076
Eeda Ne Paneer Ni Khichdi
Wash rice and dal and soak for twenty minutes.
Cut paneer into medium-sized pieces.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices, if used, till onions are brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions turn mushy and Water has evaporated.
Add dal,... - 46.3023
Akoori Of Hard Boiled Eggs
Heat fat and fry potatoes till pale golden and crisp.
Remove from fire and drain well.
Add onions and fry till light brown.
Add nuts and fry till light brown.
Add coriander leaves, green chillies, tomatoes and salt.
Remove from fire.
Add sauce or... - 44.3496
Egg And Dal Cutlets
1. Pick and wash the gram.
2. Chop onion and chillies and peel and cut pumpkin.
3. Boil in very little water the gram, pumpkin, green chillies and onion.
4. When gram is cooked, remove from fire and mash to a pulp.
5. Hard-boil eggs and divide into... - 42.2464
Make a syrup with sugar and half-litre water.
Boil to a one-thread consistency.
Keep syrup on low heat and add fried nuts and fried and ground ingredients.
Add egg yolks, and keep stirring on low heat till thickened.
Remove from fire and add ground... - 41.041
1. Wash rice, drain. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large heavy based non stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves. As they turn colour, add onions.
3. Saute till golden brown. Remove onions from pan leaving behind cinnamon, cloves and as much oil as possible.
4. Add... - 39.6374
Drain the rice and cook in 3/4 pint (2 cups) boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and dry it off in a warm oven.
Roll up the fillets of fish and gently poach them in the white wine or fish stock until tender.
Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until... - 39.4818
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 38.9415
Potatoes & Apple Stuffed Eggs
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a medium-size saucepan and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and cool them under cold running water.
2. Cook the potatoes another 15 minutes,... - 35.5405
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 35.2292
Spicy Boiled Eggs
Boil Eggs & remove the shells.
Cut the eggs in halves
In a shallow pan. Heat oil, add Cumin seeds, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper & chilly powder.
Saute the boiled eggs in the above mixture until they get coated... - 33.9235
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0