- » Indian Bhindi
Indian Bhindi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian bhindi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian bhindi recipes.
Indian Bhindi Ki Subzi
Indian Okra Curry is a very popular side dish in India, often served with Indian flour tortillas or rotis. However, you can use it as a regular side dish with corn tortillas, rice or even bread rolls. It is very easy to prepare and turns up to be really spicy... - 121.18
Bhindi Ki Bhujia
There simply can't be a better and simpler okra recipe than this bhindi ki bhujia. This video shows how we can make a delicious okra dish with bare minimum ingredients and yet it tastes so nice. Try it to surprise your diners; they would love it for sure. - 112.047
Indian Bhindi Fry
Ever since I remember, I have loved okra and even my little one likes this too. This is the kind of bhindi I love - It is so simple, is not oily at all and looks as good as it tastes! This is a good recipe for beginners as well as bachelors. No need to cut... - 112.019
1. In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat coat okra in oil, and let it cook for 10-15 minutes-gently stirring occasionally for even cooking. (Reduce heat to medium-low if burners are too intense.)
2. In another pan over medium heat saute onions... - 108.041
Bhindi Ravaiya Or Kalonji - Bhindi Masala - Stuffed Okra
All those Indians who love eating lady finger will really love this dish made by Chef Bhavna. It's yummy and different from the regular recipes. You can serve it with rice or roti. Watch the video and do try out this recipe. - 104.545
Bhindi Sabji - Bhinda Nu Shak - Okra Curry
Again this is the recipe for Bhindi lovers. This is an Indian dish. We can call it okra also. This curry can be made for the regular daily meal. It Is easy to cook and a very tasty vegetable. Watch the video for the recipe. I'm sure your family will enjoy... - 101.129
Masala Bhindi Aur Dal
Pick over and rinse the lentils or split peas.
Place the water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the lentils and cook until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or any round-bottomed pan over medium... - 48.398
Bhindi In Curd
1 In a pan, heat the oil or ghee.
2 Add in the lady fingers and fry gently.
3 Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the curd.
4 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
5 Stir into the pan, stirring gently.
6 Season with salt.
7 Cook until it... - 45.5215
Deep pan heat oil fry okra,drain and keep aside.
Heat 3tbsp oil,add cumin seeds,onions fry golden brown.
Add tomatoes saute till they become soft.
Add all dry masala,okra mix well and fry in a slow flame (do not add water)
Add salt,sugar cook well.
Garnish... - 44.7858
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.7652
Sukhi Bhindi Ki Sabzi
Before starting to cook, prepare the vegetable.
The list of ingredients mentions that the ladies fingers must be washed and dried. This is important.
You will not enjoy cutting wet bhindis and also, they will take longer to cook and turn out mushy and... - 44.1172
Bhindi Masala ( Stir Fried Okra)
Bhindi masala is for one of those days when you feel like eating something spicy and delicious but don't feel like spending too much of time in the kitchen making the dish. A delicious okra dish, stir fried with tomatoes, onions and a variety of other Indian... - 42.5657
Bhindi Masala (indian Stuffed Okra)
1) Take the frozen okra and thaw at room temperature.
2) Cut a slit in the side of each okra then half.
3) Take the coriander, salt, turmeric, pepper and cumin together in a bowl and mix them.
4) Take 1/4 teaspoon of spice mixture and... - 42.3646
Bhindi Ke Sambhariye
Mix coconut with masalas and fry in 2 tbs hot oil till light brown.
Remove from fire and cool.
Slit the lady's fingers slightly on one side, fill with coconut masala.
Heat remaining oil, fry onion till brown, add masala which remains after filling into lady's... - 41.4201
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the onion and fry until light brown.
3 Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon.
4 In the remaining fat, add in the ladysfingers , and fry until light brown.
5 Mix in turmeric, salt, pepper, amchoor, fried... - 40.9663
Slit lady's fingers on one side, in centre of onion make a small hole.
In a plate mix well salt and masalas.
Fill generously into onions and lady's fingers.
Heat oil in a karhai, put in the vegetables, and fry on a slow fire, stirring occasionally till... - 40.9027
Stuffed Bhindi is simple to make and is very tasty. The chilli powder gives the Stuffed Bhindi a sizziling taste. Must catch it - 39.833
Bhindi Ki Sabzi
1 Cut the onion into slices.
2 Cut the ladysfingers into small pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in turmeric and ladysfingers.
4 Fry for 5 minutes.
5 Add in onions, salt and pepper, cook, stirring on a low heat until the onions... - 39.812
Bhindi Fried In Batter
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a damp cloth and slit.
2. Grind together red chillies, pepper, turmeric, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stuff ladies fingers with ground spices.
4. Prepare a thick batter with gram flour, water, salt and soda.
5. Heat oil.
6. Dip ladies... - 39.7561
Bhindi Ki Karhi
1 Remove the head and tail of each Bhindi .
2 Rub with a wet cloth to clean it.
3 Slit lengthwise from the center.
4 In a bowl, combine all the spices.
5 Add a little water to make a thick paste.
6 Fill each bhindi using this... - 39.6425
1. Heat oil in frypan, saute onion, garlic, ginger till golden brown.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, stir on high for 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil, cover, cook on low till mince is cooked.
4. Stir on high to remove excess water, adjust salt,... - 37.8556
1. Wipe okra with wet tea towel, cut in 1/2 cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in non-stick fry-pan, add cumin, as seeds change colour, add onion, saute till brown.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except okra, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add okra, stir on high for 1 min.,... - 37.3862
Tali Hut Bhindi
Wash the ladies fingers well.
Let them dry thoroughly.
If you are rushed for time, pat them dry with a clean cloth.
Top and tail them.
Don't chop them any further.
Heat the oil in the pan on high heat.
It will take about 5 minutes.
Drop in the... - 36.9812
Bhindi In Dahi
This tangy dish tastes great with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) and Lehsuni Daal (garlic flavored lentils). - 36.9463
A tasty side dish - okra cooked with mustard paste. - 36.1605
Dhai Bhindi is easy to make recipe. Dhai Bhindi gets its taste from okra mixed with ginger and turmeric. Dhai Bhindi is loved by food lovers. - 35.1237
1. Heat oil in a kadai and fry bhindis till semi-crisp.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. In the same oil put saunf and kalaunji and fry till it crackles.
4. Add onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Now add ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes, curd, green chillies and... - 34.2267
Top and tail the okra and slit them down one side.
Mix the garlic, chillies, ginger, mint and salt together thoroughly.
Stuff the okra with this mixture and arrange in layers in a dish.
Sweeten the vinegar to taste with sugar and Dour over the okra to... - 32.4768
Heat oil on medium level in a pan for about 1 minute(s).
Add onions, and stir fry on medium level for about 3 minutes or till they are very lightly browned. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala. Fry again... - 31.8326
1. Wipe and chop ladies fingers into small pieces. Chop green chillies.
2. Heat fat. Add ladies fingers and the spices. Stir, keep covered.
3. Cook over gentle heat for about 25 minutes.. - 31.103
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Add the curry powder, stir and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the okra and lemon juice and simmer for 4 minutes.
Then add the tomatoes and salt to taste.
Simmer for a further 10 minutes. - 28.5818
1. Wash and cut ladies fingers into fine rounds.
2. Heat fat and deep fry ladies fingers.
3. Remove from fat and while still hot sprinkle with chilli powder and salt. - 25.7704
Bhindi Curry With Khuskhus
cut the ladies finger into small round shapes.also chop the onions and keep aside.make a paste of the poppy seeds with little salt and 2-3 green chillies. now heat oil in a wok and deep fry the ladies fingers and then the onions. then keep them aside. now add... - 18.7907
Kadai Bhindi Pakistani / Indian Okra And Tomatoes
1. In a pan heat the oil and add in the cumin, garlic and ginger. Sauté for few seconds.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the okra and stir for few minutes. Followed by tomatoes, cayenne, turmeric and salt. Stir all the... - 0
Bhindi Do Pyaza - Indian Okra
Flavorful Indian Okra recipe in which we cook Ladyfingers/Okra/Gumbo/Bamia along with Onions and Indian spices for delicious dish. Bhindi Do Pyaza is a popular North-Indian Okra recipe best enjoyed with fresh roti/chapati, paratha or as a side dish with rice. - 0
Aloo Bhindi Masala - Indian Okra
Learn how to make tasty Okra masala which is an Indian dish best enjoyed with roti (chapati), parantha or naan. I dressed my aloo bhindi masala with some shredded coconut and made it using some basic Indian spices. - 0
Delicious Garlicky Bhindi Stir-fry
The garlicky taste along with the spicyness of the green chilies and the crunchiness of the peanuts adds a lot of flavor to this bhindi fry dish. It is sure to tickle your taste buds. It is an excellent accompaniment with rotis. - 0
Indian Bhindi Recipes By Category