- » Indian Beetroot
Indian Beetroot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian beetroot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian beetroot recipes.
Beetroot And Orange Rice Salad
1) Cook the rices as per package instructions. Drain well and keep aside to cool.
2) Skin and slice the orange between each segment and keep aside, reserve the juice in a bowl and place covered in the refrigerator, until needed.
3) Cube the beetroot,... - 47.0839
This Beetroot saute is a tasty, spicy, little sweet and very healthy dish. Cook and eat more !!! - 44.6801
Beetroot And Orange Salad
Slice the beetroots.
Grate the rind of one orange.
Peel the oranges, removing all the white pith.
Slice the oranges.
Arrange the watercress on a serving dish.
Place the orange and beetroot slices alternately, slightly overlapping, in circles on the... - 43.8644
1. Slice onions, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind dhania, chilli powder and pepper into a fine paste.
3. Slice beetroot into small pieces.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Roast ginger, onion and green chillies in non stick pan.
6.... - 43.2477
Warm Beetroot Salad
Wash the beetroot, being careful not to break the skins; don't trim the top or bottom.
Boil until tender, cool, and slip off the skins.
In the meantime, boil the potatoes unpeeled so that they are ready at about the same time.
Cut the beetroot and potato into... - 39.6484
Beetroot And Carrot Soup
This Beetroot And Carrot Soup is a healthy way to start off any meal. Relish the goodness of beetroot and carrots as you take every single sip of this Beetroot And Carrot Soup! - 39.2626
Cut the onions, tomato and beetroot into small pieces. and keep aside.
Heat oil in a tava, allow the curry leaves to splutter.
Add the onions first, when golden brown tomato and then beetroot.
Grind chillies, pepper, rice and cumin seeds in the mixie and... - 38.3534
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mix together the beetroot, yogurt, pepper and some salt.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the oil - it helps to angle the pan so all the oil collects at the bottom.
4) Add the mustard seeds and, as they start... - 38.0094
Cheese And Beetroot Salad
Toss the prepared beetroot, onion, green pepper and tomatoes in French dressing.
Arrange cubes of cheese at either end of a flat serving dish, then cubes of diced beetroot.
Place alternate slices of tomato, onion and green pepper in rows, as shown in the... - 35.126
1. Put the onions into a saucepan, add a quarter cup vinegar, and cook on low heat until tender.
2. Add the chopped beet and apples to the pan along with the sugar, salt, raisins and the rest of the vinegar. Cook gently on low heat stirring all the while... - 32.8213
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.2661
Beetroot And Dill Salad
Thinly slice the warmed beetroots and place them in a bowl.
Refrigerate the slices until they are chilled.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the beetroot slices, then add the remaining ingredients.
Toss gently to coat and transfer to a serving dish.
Chill before... - 32.2492
Pour water in a shallow pan and add grated beetroot. Put a lid on the pan and simmer well until water gets evaporated. Add sugar and half of the milk, stir constantly until the mixture achieves a thick consistency.
Now add ghee and stir well. Add... - 27.7363
1. Refrigerate grated beet root. Mix yoghurt, garlic, salt.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
3. Stir in grated beetroot just before serving. Serve cold, garnished with fresh coriander. - 27.4715
A healthy and delicious paratha recipe. Ideal for kids and adults. The slight sweet tinge of beet makes this paratha taste great!! - 0
Pickled Beets - Sweet Tangy Beetroot
Learn how to prepare Indian style Pickled Beets (Khatta Meetha Chukandar Ka Achaar). This is a sweet and tangy recipe which goes well with any meal. - 0