- » Indian Bean Soup
Indian Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian bean soup recipes.
Easy To Make Bean Soup
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bell pepper. Sauté for a few seconds and season with turmeric powder.
2. Add in the tomato and season with salt and pepper, followed by kidney beans, some water and vinegar. Cook... - 0
Soups Galore, My Favorite Soups Part 2
If you are craving for a sip of Indian soup, here it comes! Straight from India, Bhal Dave's style of healthy soups prepared with mung dal to be served with toast. When you want to energise yourself, now you know where to go! - 74.2895
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.2693
Easy Tomato Bean Soup
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; saute until render.
Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 35.8364
Kabuli Chana Soup
This Kabuli Chana Soup is not only tasty but a rich source of B vitamins ! Try out this lentils soup after a really tired day and tell me if you found it effective. Your suggestions for the Kabuli Chana Soup are welcome ! - 47.5139
Soups Galore For Summer Or Winter Part 1
Hot and spicy soups are always a favorite. If you love those perfect tasting soups, you will also enjoy cooking it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these variety of soups of different style for lunch or dinner! - 74.1751
Simple Coconut & Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Sizzle the spring onion whites, pepper, chilli paste and garlic for 5-8 mins until soft and fragrant. Add the thyme, curry powder and spices, then cook for 1 min more, Stir in the tomatoes, then cook for 2 mins to soften... - 34.5077
White Bean & Corn Soup With Savory
Sort the beans to remove any debris; rinse and drain.
To a 4 to 5-quart pan, add beans, broth, and savory.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans are tender to bite, about 1 1/2 hours.
With a knife, cut through tomatoes,... - 42.3186
Rajma Soup (protein And Iron Rich) By Tarla Dalal
This savory soup meets your iron and protein requirement through the tasty rajma in a perfect way. On the other hand, the vitamin C from the tomatoes and lemon juice helps in the absorption of iron during digestion. - 0
Moong Osaman By Tarla Dalal
Moong Osaman, This tangy and light soup works best for detoxification. Moong is easily digestible and this soup contains no spices and little oil. It just has a mild flavouring of curry leaves and lemon juice etc. - 0
Soak the beans for 24 hours.
Put them into the pressure cooker with the water.
Put the lid on and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Remove beans from cooker and retain 1/2 pint of the liquid.
Melt fat... - 45.4139
Indian Minestrone Soup
1. Dice tomatoes, shred cabbage, cut onions into rings and the rest of the vegetables into slender pieces.
2. Saute onions, french beans and carrots for at least three minutes.
3. Boil 5 cups of water along with the bay leaf.
4. Add potatoes, cabbage and... - 35.4316
Indian Chickpea And Vegetable Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients. MAKING 2) In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add onion and giner-garlic. ... - 32.3051
Indian Lentil And Vegetable Soup
Want a vegetarian protein rich soup for your diet? Chef Manjula has a lentil and vegetable soup from Indian cuisine. She uses a pressure cooker for quick boiling. The best part of the recipe is its seasoning; using whole cumin seeds gives a nice flavor to... - 124.535
1. Take a pot and add water, chicken and salt and boil the mixture.
2. Cook on slow heat for about an hour until the chicken turns soft.
3. When done remove the chicken from pot, cool and separate meat from bones.
4. Save the stock.
5. Add butter to... - 45.5115
Wash and soak Beans overnight.
Pressure cook until beans are tender.
Liquidise with water.
Heat oil and fry chopped onion, add 1 cup of beans stock-Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add to the soup.
Add the remaining ingredients & simmer till done.
Serve garnished with... - 38.166
Red Beans And Rice
Soak beans overnight well covered with water; drain.
Bring beans, ham bone, 5 cups water, bay leaf, and 1 onion to boil; simmer until beans are tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Remove ham bone and bay leaf.
Dice ham on bone; reserve.
Chill beans;remove fat from... - 37.9942
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Chop all the vegetables finely and wash them well.
If you are using spring onions, use some of the greens too along with the onion head.
If the carrots are small and tender, slice them into tiny rings.
If they are large, chop each ring into 4 or 6 bits.
As... - 44.6806
Whole Green Moong Dal
A nutritious dal recipe with tons of health benefits. Makes a perfect warm soup during rainy days or can be had with rice or chapati. Makes a very good meal if you are looking to shed of excess pounds. - 0
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Cook vegetables by adding 2 cups of water and salt to taste until tender.
Heat oil in a pot. Add grated ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
Add diced tomatoes and cook till soft.
Blend to a puree with a hand blender.
Add in the cooked vegetables and... - 41.4963
Red Beans And Rice
1. Place beans in soup pot with 5 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; let stand 1 hour.
2. Add remaining ingredients except rice. Simmer 1 hour or until beans are tender. Remove ham bone and bay leaf.
3. Remove 1/2 cup beans and mash. Return to pot; heat,... - 17.4679
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Soak the barley in water for three or four hours.
Boil eight cups of water, put in the barley, potatoes and onion.
Cook on a moderate fire for about forty five minutes till the barley becomes quite tender, adding one more cup of water if necessary.
Remove... - 37.9681
Curried Garbanzo Soup
Heat the stock, then remove a small amount of it for pureeing the garbanzos. Buzz the beans in a blender, then add them to the pot.
Sprinkle in the curry, and add the milk powder. (You might blend the milk powder in the blender as long as it's already been... - 30.7895
Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter and meat into it. Microwave it for about 6 minutes at high until the meat turns brown. Cover the bowl with oven-safe lid during the cooking time.
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients such... - 47.3671
Classic Spicy Mulligatawny Soup
Heat butter or vegetable oil over low heat in a 6-quart pot. Stir in curry, mace or nutmeg, clove, sage, thyme and ginger. Add onion, carrot, celery, apple, green pepper and tofu. Stir until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 33.4452
Corn Kernels Soup
Combine corn, water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
Cook until soft, leave to cool. In a blender, blend corn to a smooth paste.
In a pan boil carrots, beans, onions with little water and cook until soft.
Add corn paste, milk, sugar, pepper, butter, salt... - 41.3907
Cabbage Patch Soup
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan or a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add beef; cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly.
Add onion and celery and stir often for about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, water,... - 37.766
Soak the barley in water for an hour.
Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
Boil the vegetables and barley in six cups of water for about half an hour till tender.
Set aside a part of the vegetables and barley.
Rub the remaining vegetables through a sieve and... - 42.1317
Lentil And Tomato Soup
1) In a bowl, place the haricot beans with boiling water to cover and allow to soak for 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and allow the beans to drain well.
3) In the cooker, melt the lard or dripping, and saute bacon, onion, carrots until... - 46.2601
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 40.7741
Curried Lentil Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add lentils and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or... - 40.2014
Chicken Chili Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, and stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often. - 35.9511
Here I am presenting a healthy version of the rasam with green vegetables. It’s easy to digest and if you wish you can take this as a soup. - 0
Toor Dal Sambar
This sambaar can be had with plain wihite rice or any pongal varieties. - 37.0138
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 45.9231
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.741
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
In large skillet, saute pork and all the vegetables, in oil until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Blend in soup, water, soy sauce, and spinach.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot over chow mein noodles.
I have substituted beef for the pork and... - 37.4919