- » Indian Bean Soup
Indian Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian bean soup recipes.
Soups Galore, My Favorite Soups Part 2
If you are craving for a sip of Indian soup, here it comes! Straight from India, Bhal Dave's style of healthy soups prepared with mung dal to be served with toast. When you want to energise yourself, now you know where to go! - 72.0561
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Easy Tomato Bean Soup
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; saute until render.
Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 34.1972
Soups Galore For Summer Or Winter Part 1
Hot and spicy soups are always a favorite. If you love those perfect tasting soups, you will also enjoy cooking it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these variety of soups of different style for lunch or dinner! - 72.8306
Kabuli Chana Soup
This Kabuli Chana Soup is not only tasty but a rich source of B vitamins ! Try out this lentils soup after a really tired day and tell me if you found it effective. Your suggestions for the Kabuli Chana Soup are welcome ! - 46.0726
White Bean & Corn Soup With Savory
Sort the beans to remove any debris; rinse and drain.
To a 4 to 5-quart pan, add beans, broth, and savory.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans are tender to bite, about 1 1/2 hours.
With a knife, cut through tomatoes,... - 41.087
Simple Coconut & Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Sizzle the spring onion whites, pepper, chilli paste and garlic for 5-8 mins until soft and fragrant. Add the thyme, curry powder and spices, then cook for 1 min more, Stir in the tomatoes, then cook for 2 mins to soften... - 35.1037
Soak the beans for 24 hours.
Put them into the pressure cooker with the water.
Put the lid on and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Remove beans from cooker and retain 1/2 pint of the liquid.
Melt fat... - 42.4796
Indian Minestrone Soup
1. Dice tomatoes, shred cabbage, cut onions into rings and the rest of the vegetables into slender pieces.
2. Saute onions, french beans and carrots for at least three minutes.
3. Boil 5 cups of water along with the bay leaf.
4. Add potatoes, cabbage and... - 34.5152
Indian Chickpea And Vegetable Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients. MAKING 2) In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add onion and giner-garlic. ... - 31.1937
Indian Lentil And Vegetable Soup
Want a vegetarian protein rich soup for your diet? Chef Manjula has a lentil and vegetable soup from Indian cuisine. She uses a pressure cooker for quick boiling. The best part of the recipe is its seasoning; using whole cumin seeds gives a nice flavor to... - 126.087
Baked-bean And Tomato Soup
Put baked beans in pan with soup, juice, water, puree, and seasonings; heat together gently, add parsley.
When well mixed and hot, put into electric blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Return to pan; heat, adding remaining beans. - 28.9136
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 47.2922
White Bean And Tomato Soup
Place the broth in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Place the parsley sprigs, bay leaves, peppercorns, and thyme in a square of cheesecloth.
Tie with kitchen string and add to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for... - 48.1837
Tomato And Soyabean Soup
Tomato And Soybean Soup may sound like an unusual combination but the soup is very delicious and appetizing. Tomato and Soybean Soup is very high on nutrition as well. - 34.983
1. Take a pot and add water, chicken and salt and boil the mixture.
2. Cook on slow heat for about an hour until the chicken turns soft.
3. When done remove the chicken from pot, cool and separate meat from bones.
4. Save the stock.
5. Add butter to... - 45.0915
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Cook vegetables by adding 2 cups of water and salt to taste until tender.
Heat oil in a pot. Add grated ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
Add diced tomatoes and cook till soft.
Blend to a puree with a hand blender.
Add in the cooked vegetables and... - 42.8765
Red Beans And Rice
Soak beans overnight well covered with water; drain.
Bring beans, ham bone, 5 cups water, bay leaf, and 1 onion to boil; simmer until beans are tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Remove ham bone and bay leaf.
Dice ham on bone; reserve.
Chill beans;remove fat from... - 35.8713
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Chop all the vegetables finely and wash them well.
If you are using spring onions, use some of the greens too along with the onion head.
If the carrots are small and tender, slice them into tiny rings.
If they are large, chop each ring into 4 or 6 bits.
As... - 42.9241
Wash and soak Beans overnight.
Pressure cook until beans are tender.
Liquidise with water.
Heat oil and fry chopped onion, add 1 cup of beans stock-Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add to the soup.
Add the remaining ingredients & simmer till done.
Serve garnished with... - 36.206
Shrimp With Tomato Soup
Shrimp With Tomato Soup is east to make soup recipe. Shrimp With Tomato Soup gets its desired taste from vegetable and eggs mixed with chicken broth. Shrimp With Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.963
Garden Tomato Soup
1. Heat water in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, scallions, and celery. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Place 1 cup of the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and... - 42.5915
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 51.6366
Corn Kernels Soup
Combine corn, water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
Cook until soft, leave to cool. In a blender, blend corn to a smooth paste.
In a pan boil carrots, beans, onions with little water and cook until soft.
Add corn paste, milk, sugar, pepper, butter, salt... - 43.1296
Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter and meat into it. Microwave it for about 6 minutes at high until the meat turns brown. Cover the bowl with oven-safe lid during the cooking time.
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients such... - 46.9558
Cabbage Patch Soup
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan or a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add beef; cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly.
Add onion and celery and stir often for about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, water,... - 36.411
Soak the barley in water for three or four hours.
Boil eight cups of water, put in the barley, potatoes and onion.
Cook on a moderate fire for about forty five minutes till the barley becomes quite tender, adding one more cup of water if necessary.
Remove... - 36.5586
Soak the barley in water for an hour.
Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
Boil the vegetables and barley in six cups of water for about half an hour till tender.
Set aside a part of the vegetables and barley.
Rub the remaining vegetables through a sieve and... - 39.665
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 39.1256
Red Beans And Rice
1. Place beans in soup pot with 5 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; let stand 1 hour.
2. Add remaining ingredients except rice. Simmer 1 hour or until beans are tender. Remove ham bone and bay leaf.
3. Remove 1/2 cup beans and mash. Return to pot; heat,... - 16.4502
Tomato Egg Flower Soup With Peas
Tomato Egg Flower Soup is a unique and winning vegetable soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible soup. I am sure they will love the Tomato Egg Flower Soup! - 46.6383
Tomato Frankfurter Soup
1. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook the chopped onion and sliced frankfurters till onion is tender but not brown.
2. Stir in bean with bacon soup, tomato soup, water, sugar, and chili powder, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat;... - 39.2822
Curried Garbanzo Soup
Heat the stock, then remove a small amount of it for pureeing the garbanzos. Buzz the beans in a blender, then add them to the pot.
Sprinkle in the curry, and add the milk powder. (You might blend the milk powder in the blender as long as it's already been... - 29.3732
Classic Spicy Mulligatawny Soup
Heat butter or vegetable oil over low heat in a 6-quart pot. Stir in curry, mace or nutmeg, clove, sage, thyme and ginger. Add onion, carrot, celery, apple, green pepper and tofu. Stir until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 31.5621
Curried Lentil Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add lentils and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or... - 37.7383
Toor Dal Sambar
This sambaar can be had with plain wihite rice or any pongal varieties. - 36.9836
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 47.5892
Pressure Cooked Lamb Roast
Lamb roast is a classic dish to be made on Easter. You can use Italian beans, tomato based soup along with the lamb. Check out the recipe right now. - 126.218
In large skillet, saute pork and all the vegetables, in oil until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Blend in soup, water, soy sauce, and spinach.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot over chow mein noodles.
I have substituted beef for the pork and... - 37.7244
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.1595