- » Indian Bean
Indian Bean Recipes
Indian bean, also known as Val bean, papdi bean, or Valore bean, refers to a kind of vegetable grown in India which belongs to Dolichos genus. Among several types of beans grown in India, like cluster bean, yard long ... More »
Chinese Long Bean/ Yard Long Bean Curry (south Indian Style)
Wash & cut the beans into inch long pieces & pressure cook up to 3 whistles.
Heat oil in a vessel, add mustard, then jeera, ginger garlic paste, onions & saute. Add chopped tomatoes, milk, coconut powder, methi leaves & cook well.
Add pressure cooked beans,... - 38.5612
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 110.129
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 129.743
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 108.156
Carrots Beans Poriyal / Indian Vegetarian
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make Carrots and Beans fry South Indian style popularly called carrots and beans poriyal. This delicious and healthy Indian vegetarian side dish is very flavorful and easy to make. You can also use garam masala to make this... - 0
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 115.238
Moong And Peanut Indian Snack
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium and saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
2. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
5. Allow... - 104.979
1. Chop onions, grate gingerroot and prepare the beans for cooking
2. In a heavy pan, add butter and water and allow to come to a boil with a close fitting lid
3. Add beans, onion, gingerroot dn fennel seeds and mix well; cover, turn the... - 38.232
Indian Style Green Beans
Green beans, french beans or shravani ghevda cooked in fresh flavorful spices and coated with nice coconut powder. I love to cook this just very often as its very simple and easy to cook. Makes a good sabzi to carry for tiffins! - 104.692
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Indian Baby Food-mung
1. Rinse the mung , pour in double the amount of water and keep aside.
2. Prepare carrots by washing and scraping off the skin and dice into small pieces .
3. In a pressure pan combine the carrots, the mung bean, salt and carom seeds.... - 109.73
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.374
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 47.3293
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.7967
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 148.729
Lamb Bake Indian
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb until well browned, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. To drippings remaining in skillet, add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.9767
Green Bean Salad
Green beans are ever refreshing and turn out well in almost any dish. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Green Bean Salad with fresh green beans, some seasonings and tomatoes. Simply refreshing! - 106.241
Moong Dal Halwa, Kand Pakoda, And Fansi Dhokli
Festive season is the time to forgo all your inhibitions and gorge on yummy delicacies. Bhal Dave here presents a wad of Gujarati delicacies that can be easily prepared at home using lentils and beans. Scrumptious and simple, even you can stir up these... - 41.6676
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 117.85
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 108.97
Red Kidney Bean With Spicemix
Rajma or red kidney bean is popular across India used in curries, rice preparations and appetizers. Watch chef Madhura showing how to cook Rajma Masala or Red Kidney Bean with Spicemix with red kidney beans and common Indian spices. Good with rice or roti! - 123.275
Have you ever tried making perfect adadiyapaks at home, but failed to get that mom-made flavor and feel? If yes, then Dr Bhal Dave's recipe video could help you whoop up healthy, tasty Kathiwad style adidyapaks in a snap. Loaded with goodness of flour and... - 63.1624
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.298
Husked Green Bean Chutney
Wash dal, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering, add dal and red chillies.
Fry stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes till dal turns golden brown.
Remove from... - 43.423
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce! I can live on this tasty vegetable dish. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Cranberry Cream Pie for yourself. - 33.2544
Curried Green Beans
Curried Green Beans is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Curried Green Beans effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 39.511
Pinto Beans Part -1 : Preparation
Take a look at this excellent informative video that shares great tips on pinto beans. The chef here shows a perfect method to soak the pinto beans and a simple way to get rid of the gassy factor from the pinto beans. Watch part 2 of the series for the entire... - 83.6424
1. Cut beans into small pieces.
2. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, urad dal, red chillies and beans, and salt.
3. Cook on slow fire for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add raw tomatoes and remove immediately. - 30.7469
Pinto Beans Part -2 : Making
Check out this part 2 of the series that shows a recipe for pinto beans. The chef here uses seaweed that aids in digestion and traditionally incorporated to reduce gas in the pinto beans. These pinto beans would surely be a delicious and hearty side dish that... - 90.4208
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Mung Bean Salad
Combine the beans and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce to low and boil about five minutes, or until the beans are tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Add all the other ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 29.8757
Chauli Bean Foogath
1. Wash and cut beans into fine round pieces.
2. Add salt and just enough water to cook the beans.
3. Boil till beans are tender and all the water has evaporated.
4. Grind chillies, cumin and turmeric; mix well with finely grated coconut.
5. Make a well in... - 40.0308
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.4768
Soya Bean Chutney
Cook the soya beans in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Add the other chutney ingredients and blend into a paste with a little water.
Prepare the seasoning by heating the oil in a pan and adding the mustard seeds to it.
When the seeds begin... - 40.0938
French Beans In Butter
These French Beans In Butter Is what I love for a light breakfast. Try out this healthy dish for your next morning fare. I'm sure you'll love the creamy feel of this French Beans in Butter. - 27.9512
Indian Bean Recipes By Category