- » Indian Bean
Indian Bean Recipes
Indian bean, also known as Val bean, papdi bean, or Valore bean, refers to a kind of vegetable grown in India which belongs to Dolichos genus. Among several types of beans grown in India, like cluster bean, yard long ... More »
Chinese Long Bean/ Yard Long Bean Curry (south Indian Style)
Wash & cut the beans into inch long pieces & pressure cook up to 3 whistles.
Heat oil in a vessel, add mustard, then jeera, ginger garlic paste, onions & saute. Add chopped tomatoes, milk, coconut powder, methi leaves & cook well.
Add pressure cooked beans,... - 38.5612
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 110.129
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 129.743
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 108.156
Carrots Beans Poriyal / Indian Vegetarian
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make Carrots and Beans fry South Indian style popularly called carrots and beans poriyal. This delicious and healthy Indian vegetarian side dish is very flavorful and easy to make. You can also use garam masala to make this... - 0
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 115.238
Moong And Peanut Indian Snack
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium and saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
2. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
5. Allow... - 104.979
1. Chop onions, grate gingerroot and prepare the beans for cooking
2. In a heavy pan, add butter and water and allow to come to a boil with a close fitting lid
3. Add beans, onion, gingerroot dn fennel seeds and mix well; cover, turn the... - 38.232
Indian Style Green Beans
Green beans, french beans or shravani ghevda cooked in fresh flavorful spices and coated with nice coconut powder. I love to cook this just very often as its very simple and easy to cook. Makes a good sabzi to carry for tiffins! - 104.692
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Indian Baby Food-mung
1. Rinse the mung , pour in double the amount of water and keep aside.
2. Prepare carrots by washing and scraping off the skin and dice into small pieces .
3. In a pressure pan combine the carrots, the mung bean, salt and carom seeds.... - 109.73
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.374
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 47.3293
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.7967
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 148.729
Lamb Bake Indian
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb until well browned, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. To drippings remaining in skillet, add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.9767
Green Bean Salad
Green beans are ever refreshing and turn out well in almost any dish. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Green Bean Salad with fresh green beans, some seasonings and tomatoes. Simply refreshing! - 106.241
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 117.85
Have you ever tried making perfect adadiyapaks at home, but failed to get that mom-made flavor and feel? If yes, then Dr Bhal Dave's recipe video could help you whoop up healthy, tasty Kathiwad style adidyapaks in a snap. Loaded with goodness of flour and... - 63.1624
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 108.97
Red Kidney Bean With Spicemix
Rajma or red kidney bean is popular across India used in curries, rice preparations and appetizers. Watch chef Madhura showing how to cook Rajma Masala or Red Kidney Bean with Spicemix with red kidney beans and common Indian spices. Good with rice or roti! - 123.275
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.298
Moong Dal Halwa, Kand Pakoda, And Fansi Dhokli
Festive season is the time to forgo all your inhibitions and gorge on yummy delicacies. Bhal Dave here presents a wad of Gujarati delicacies that can be easily prepared at home using lentils and beans. Scrumptious and simple, even you can stir up these... - 41.6676
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 48.7441
Husked Green Bean Chutney
Wash dal, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering, add dal and red chillies.
Fry stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes till dal turns golden brown.
Remove from... - 43.423
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce! I can live on this tasty vegetable dish. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Cranberry Cream Pie for yourself. - 33.2544
Curried Green Beans
Curried Green Beans is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Curried Green Beans effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 39.511
Pinto Beans Part -1 : Preparation
Take a look at this excellent informative video that shares great tips on pinto beans. The chef here shows a perfect method to soak the pinto beans and a simple way to get rid of the gassy factor from the pinto beans. Watch part 2 of the series for the entire... - 83.6424
1. Cut beans into small pieces.
2. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, urad dal, red chillies and beans, and salt.
3. Cook on slow fire for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add raw tomatoes and remove immediately. - 30.7469
Pinto Beans Part -2 : Making
Check out this part 2 of the series that shows a recipe for pinto beans. The chef here uses seaweed that aids in digestion and traditionally incorporated to reduce gas in the pinto beans. These pinto beans would surely be a delicious and hearty side dish that... - 90.4208
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Mung Bean Salad
Combine the beans and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce to low and boil about five minutes, or until the beans are tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Add all the other ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 29.8757
Chauli Bean Foogath
1. Wash and cut beans into fine round pieces.
2. Add salt and just enough water to cook the beans.
3. Boil till beans are tender and all the water has evaporated.
4. Grind chillies, cumin and turmeric; mix well with finely grated coconut.
5. Make a well in... - 40.0308
This is a preparation of kidney beans in Indian style. You can use canned kidney beans instead of presoaking them. - 30.6954
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.4768
Soya Bean Chutney
Cook the soya beans in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Add the other chutney ingredients and blend into a paste with a little water.
Prepare the seasoning by heating the oil in a pan and adding the mustard seeds to it.
When the seeds begin... - 40.0938
Spicy Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and cook in boiling water until soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric, chopped... - 46.0037
French Beans In Butter
These French Beans In Butter Is what I love for a light breakfast. Try out this healthy dish for your next morning fare. I'm sure you'll love the creamy feel of this French Beans in Butter. - 27.9512
1. String beans and cut into small pieces.
2. Crush chillies coarsely.
3. Mix together chillies, beans, salt and enough water to cook the beans.
4. Heat oil. Fry chopped onions; when brown, add cooked beans. Fry well and remove. - 29.6176
French Cut Beans & Lima Beans Curry
This French cut beans can be seen in all American grocery stores in the frozen section. This is just the plain beans which is cut lengthwise.This curry can be had as a side dish for plain rice or chapatti. - 44.3085
Dry Moong Dhal
Soak the dhal.
Boil it on a moderate fire in three cups of water.
Add the turmeric and green chillies.
When it becomes quite soft, drain out any water still left.
Then put in butter or ghee and pomegranate seed powder while it is quite hot.
Shake the pan and... - 32.6459
Liquid Moong Dhal
This Liquid Moong Dhal is a filling complement to your main dishes which may be rice or Indian breads. Just try this flavorful bean preparation for you next meal. Your suggestions for this Liquid Moong Dhal are welcome. - 44.5482
Kanji Payar Thoran Whole Green Beans
1. The green beans may be lightly roasted for two minutes before cooking. This prevents it from getting mashed.
2. Wash and clean the beans and cook covered in 3 cups boiling water. When it starts to boil, half open the pan and cook till the water is almost... - 40.3966
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 48.3451
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
Rice And Bean Sprouts
1. In a pan heat oil and saute sesame seed with onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the bean sprouts and saute.
3. Add few drops of water if required.
4. Stir in hot rice and soy sauce, mix gently. Do not mash the rice.
5. Crush the toasted... - 43.3435
Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi
If you are a curry fan, this Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi is going to win your heart. It’s a simple green bean and potato dry curry made by stir frying in the skillet. The best of the recipe here is the crushed garlic, cumin and green chilli seasoning added at the... - 133.201
Green Beans With Ginger
Wash the green beans and trim the ends.
Slice into fine rounds, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
When all the beans are chopped, set aside in a bowl.
Put the ginger in the blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend at high speed until it is a smooth paste.
Heat the... - 45.6757
Khatti Mithi Guvar
Treat your taste buds to this flavorful Indian sweet-sour curry that features potatoes and clustered beans. This delicious vegetarian curry can be made dried or in a gravy. Tastes great when served with rice or roti. This video features a simple way to make... - 114.334
Dalia Black Bean Salad
Bring dalia and 500 ml water to a boil in a covered saucepan.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes until excess liquid is absorbed.
Let the dalia cool, then fluff with a fork.
Scrub and wash the orange, then grate the rind.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze... - 32.9522
Fresh Green Beans In Curried Sauce
There is nothing like savory, spicy curried beans to compliment your steamed rice or freshly baked chapatis on especially hungry evenings. Chef Bhal Dave takes you through two luscious curried green bean recipes, a la Indian and Chinese style. Prepared with... - 39.5866
Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Want to spice up your meal today with this Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy with a spicy twist in your own kitchen. - 106.681
Bean Ki Tarkari
Bean Ki Tarkari has a great taste. Bean Ki Tarkari gets its taste from beans mixed with chilies and urhad dal. Bean Ki Tarkari is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 31.0035
Cut the vegetable into pieces about half an inch in length, and boil them in salted water.
Remove them, from the fire before they become too soft.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the garlic.
Add the vegetable, green chilli, salt, turmeric and... - 38.9736
Vatamas Ko Achar
This Vatamas Ko Achar is simply irresistible! This Sikkimese Soybean pickle makes a mind blowing combination with rice ! Try this Vatamas Ko Achar and tell me if you share my passion ! - 27.5074
Curried Kidney Beans
If you are fond of kidney beans, this Indian recipe shown in the video is certainly to be tried. Rajma chawal make an interesting North Indian dish and you can savour it too.Just watch the video… - 107.293
Kidney Bean Curry
Soak kidney beans in water to cover overnight.
Add turmeric and salt and cook slowly for 1 to 2 hours, until beans are tender but firm.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add bay leaves, spices and tomatoes.
Cook for approximately 5... - 41.7964
Green Beans And Potatoes
Looking for an interesting way to include vegetable in your menu? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 123.906
1. Wash, string and cut beans into fine round pieces.
2. Chop onion and green chillies.
3. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds.
4. When mustard seeds crackle, add chopped onion, green chillies, and curry leaves. Saute.
5. Add sliced beans, salt and enough water to... - 41.1388
1. Soak kidney beans for about 8 hours. Then cook till nicely soft.
2. Grind together cooked kidney beans, green chillies, salt and cumin. Mix with flour, keeping aside a little flour for rolling.
3. Add chopped onions and coriander leaves and make medium... - 37.1892
Sprouted Mung Beans With Naan
Sprouted Mung is a healthy food but not all the time we excel to cook it to perfection. Have you ever tried serving sprouted mung stir fried with Naan? This simple ideas can turn your dishes stunning, isn't it? - 74.5871
1. Wash, soak and boil kidney beans.
2. Chop onions fine. Blanch-tomatoes and puree them.
3. Grind ginger and garlic.
4. Heat fat. Add cumin. Fry onions.
5. Add ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder... - 43.0587
Fried Chauli Beans
1. String and cut beans into small pieces.
2. Crush chillies.
3. Add chillies to beans, add salt and just enough water to cook.
4. Cook on a slow fire with lid partially off.
5. When water has evaporated and beans are cooked, remove.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced... - 32.9233
Soak the moong in water.
Boil six cups of water and put in the moong.
When it is nearly cooked, add all the other ingredients, and continue cooking on a moderate fire, till the moong is quite tender. - 28.5356
In a large pot, soak beans overnight in 2 quarts of lukewarm water. Drain, discarding soaking water.
Return beans to pot and add fresh water to cover by 2 inches. Stir in salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour. Stir... - 29.0934
Trim and string beans.
Place beans in a pan over high heat with enough water to cover.
Add salt and boil for about 15 minutes till tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add garlic, cumin seeds, tomatoes and chilli powder... - 41.478
Pickled Dill Green Beans
Cut beans into lengths to fit jars upright.
Transfer to medium saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
Pack tightly into hot sterilized jars.
Divide dillweed among jars.
Combine remaining... - 39.702
Double Beans Cooked In Raw Tomatoes
Soak the double beans overnight in plenty of water. Next day, remove them from the water and wash twice. Place them in a pressure cooker with 1/2 tsp of turmeric, salt to taste and six cups of water. Cook till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a large... - 32.3119
Red Beans And Rice
Heat oil over medium-high heat in saucepan; saute onions, tomatoes, peppers, and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire, tomato paste, bouillon, and oregano.
Mix well, lower heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Add beans, mix well, and... - 39.7159
Butter Beans In Sesame
Butter Beans In Sesame has a different taste. Butter Beans In Sesame gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder. Butter Beans In Sesame is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.8607
Prema And Dattatreya's1 Cinnamon Beans
Drain the beans, place in a pan and cover with fresh water.
Bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
Half cover and simmer for 45 minutes, until tender.
Scald and skin the tomatoes and chop them.
Heat the oil in a pan over a low heat.
Add the... - 39.3221
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 37.9852
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Baked Beans And Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In shallow 2-cup casserole combine beans, tomato sauce, ketchup, molasses, and mustard; mix well.
Stir in rice and bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes. - 28.6358
Methi Leaves Curry With Beans And Aloo
In a kaadai put oil.
Add mustard seeds,curry leaves,onion and fry till brown colour.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it turns soft.
Add mix vegetables,tomato and fry till they are cooked.
When they are cooked add 2tsp of sambar pd,salt and fry for another... - 47.1765
Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and boil in plenty of water until soft.
Drain and set aside in a bowl.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the chopped onion and fry over a medium heat.
Lower the heat then add the chilli powder, lemon juice, ground coriander... - 44.1848
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 108.049
Beans And Vegetables
1. Soak the rajma for at least 5 hours.
2. Boil the soaked rajma until soft.
3. Cut the vegetables into long strips. Boil the french beans and carrots.
4. Cut the vegetables for the sauce into big pieces, add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.... - 44.6477
Lima Beans Gravy
Dry Roast Coriander seeds,Bengal Gram,jeera,cinnamon till it releases good aroma and keep it aside.In the same pan dry fry red chillies and then dry fry coconut.Allow all the ingrediants to cool and make a paste with a little water.
Pressure Cook toor dal... - 37.0342
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 129.181
Urad Ki Khichdi
1)Clean, wash and soak the dal overnight.
2)Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
3)In a saucepan, add dal and rice and water. Cook them on medium heat.
4)Add next four ingredients and bring to boil.
5)Decrease heat and cook until dal... - 52.2469
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 46.8737
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 51.8809
Three Bean Salad
1 In a bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
2 In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend well.
3 Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix well.
4 Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5 ... - 43.1458
Moong Dal Ldlis
1. Wash and soak moong dal for whole night.
2. Grind the dal and other spices to fine paste except Eno.
3. Keep it for 5 minutes.
4. Then add Eno and mix gently.
5. Steam them in mini idli stand for 8 to 10 minutes
6. Check by putting tooth pick in the idlis... - 38.5074
Soups Galore, My Favorite Soups Part 2
If you are craving for a sip of Indian soup, here it comes! Straight from India, Bhal Dave's style of healthy soups prepared with mung dal to be served with toast. When you want to energise yourself, now you know where to go! - 72.0561
Soups Galore For Summer Or Winter Part 1
Hot and spicy soups are always a favorite. If you love those perfect tasting soups, you will also enjoy cooking it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these variety of soups of different style for lunch or dinner! - 72.8306
Bean Sprout Balls
1) In a food chopper add all ingredients except honey and coconut.
2) Run all ingredients till combined.
3) Mix honey and blend.
4) Shape into inch balls.
5) Dredge in the coconut.
6) Serve as a snack. - 33.5783
Curried Puri In Buttermilk Sauce & Curried Garbanzo Beans
Wanting to prepare a different lunch, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried puri in buttermilk sauce with leftover puris and serve with rice. Team up with curried garbanzo beans with potatoes in tomato sauce. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy... - 91.038
Rajma Curry (red Kidney Beans Curry)
In a mood of making rajma curry, then you should try this out. Rajma curry is a very popular Punjabi dish. It is very delicious and easy to make. It is normally served with hot rice. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 104.156
Homemade Sprouted Moong With Potatoes
not only add taste and texture, but also nutrients to any food. Vandana Karani presents a lip-smacking bean sprout and potato dish that makes for a healthful and tasty addition to your dinner tale. After all, what could be a better way to get the best of both... - 117.117
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 139.503
Indian Bean Recipes By Category