- » Indian Baby Corn
Indian Baby Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian baby corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian baby corn recipes.
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Baby Corn Curry
Very easy and quick to make curry that goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 48.0303
Baby Corn And Mushrooms With Moong Dal
Boil the moong dhaal in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the diced onions and fry until golden brown.
Meanwhile, mix together the ground coriander, with the mango... - 42.7255
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Baby Corn Soup
Heat a little oil in a pan.Drop bay leaf and pepper then add the ginger garlic paste and chillies and saute till raw smell goes.
drop in the chopped onions and saute for a while. then add the carrots and babycorn and keep sauteing for 1 more min. add about a... - 35.2805
Carrot Baby Corn Rice
In a cooker add 2 tsp of Oil when it is hot add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and washed Basmati Rice and fry till the water evaporates. Add 2 cups of Water and Salt to the Rice and allow 1 whistle to come.And allow Rice to become cool. In a Kadai add... - 33.6217
Baby Corn Capsicum Masala
Take oil in a kadai, saute capsicum & take it out.
Add cumin seeds, gingergarlic paste, turmeric & add babycorn & cook it for 5 minutes & capsicum & saute till it is cooked.
Put corriander, salt, chilli powder, tomato puree & cook for a couple of minutes.... - 31.8297
Baby Corn Pakoda
Cut the baby corns lengthways into two,keep aside.Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a paste.Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a batter.Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Dip each baby corn... - 15.4961