- » Indian Alcoholic Drink
Indian Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Alcoholic Drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Alcoholic Drink recipes.
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.624
1. Fill half of the tumbler with broken Ice and add the Orange Bitters.
2. Then add the Canadian Club Whisky, the Italian Vermouth, the Gin, the Cointreau and the Brown Curacao.
3. Stir well and pass through a strainer into a cocktail... - 36.0296
West Indian Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in grapefruit juice, fruit juice, sugar, angostura bitters.
2) Stir well. Add several pieces of ice.
3) Add in brandy, benedictine and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Sprinkle grated nutmeg. Stir again.
6) Garnish the punch... - 39.9498
Classic Bombay Cocktail
Are you looking for a Classic Bombay Cocktail recipe that will blow away your senses? here's one for you that is really easy to prepare and will fetch you a bag full of compliments too. If you like this recipe of Classic Bombay Cocktail, please share with... - 33.9018
Sweet Bomb Pop
Try a drink that will knock your skull off. Sweet but not cloying, bomb pop is just perfect for you if you have got a sweet tooth. Just toss some raspberry rum, Bacardi Razz, some Blue Curacao a bit of lime juice, grenadine and a splash of 7-up in the shaker... - 91.9715
Sweet-sour Don Q Limon Madras
Relax with some sweet-sour rum concoction after a hard day's work with Don Q rum. Nice, easy with a neat flavor, you simply can't go wrong with this drink. Although you might think it to be sour, you will be pleasantly surprised by its sweet notes. Stream the... - 82.1641
Creamy Hazelnut Chai Heave
Show what a bartending savvy you are with Hazelnut Chai Heave. This creamy chai-based cocktail with pretty hazelnut notes, chocolates and hints of cinnamon and spices makes for an elegant and tasty cocktail. Sweet but not cloying, this absinthe based cocktail... - 83.5263
To prepare the syrup, boil sugar and water.
Keep on fire for 2 minutes after the first boil.
Remove from fire.
Add strawberry essence, red colour & lemon juice.
Chill the syrup.
To serve, put 4-5 tbsp (1 karchhi) of syrup in a tall glass.
Put 1 tsp... - 40.1326
Charged Vegas Bomb
If you simply hate drinks that come with prissy presentations, then you will surely love this one. Just like the name, this power-packed cocktail is anything but priggish. Charged up with butterscotch and the acidic punch of redbull, this easy to build-up... - 91.6045
White Grape Juice Cranberry Punch
Combine the cranberry juice cocktail and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice and chill fruit juice mixture until ready to use.
Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl over ice cubes and blend in the sparkling white... - 28.7224
Cinnamon Brandy Baked Pears
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) With the help of a spoon or paring knife, alternately, halve the pears and take the cores carefully.
3) In a baking dish, place the pears.
4) Mix together the brandy and... - 38.3907
1) Into the teapot, add in lemon rind. Stir well.
2) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.th
3) Add in the lemon-flavored tea, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and rum.
4) Stir well.
5) Just before serving, pour champage into the punch.... - 36.8864
The cast of 'Jersey Shore' might be fist-pumping their way through the sandy shores of Miami but you can sit back, relax and enjoy these Jersey Shore-inspired cocktails from Three Olives Vodka, to serve at your viewing parties or to declare as your summer... - 15.5384
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the lemon juice, grenadine, Calvados and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve chilled and decorate it with a slice of lemon and... - 35.6301
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 38.1906
Indian Alcoholic Drink Recipes By Category
Indian Alcoholic Drink Dish: Indian Alcoholic Drink Drink: