- » Imperial Cookies
Imperial Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of imperial cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for imperial cookies recipes.
Imperial Cheese Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the margarine and cheese.
3) Add the flour and mix well.
4) Add the Rice Krispies and mix well.
5) Form the dough in balls.
6) Place or a cookie sheet and use a fork to flatten. Dip... - 37.8467
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg yolks in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add flour in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Chill thoroughly, about 2 hours.
Using 1 1/2 teaspoons of dough for each... - 28.2272
You May Also Like!
1. Soften cheese and butter, and mix very well.
2. Slowly mix in the flour, rice krispies, and seasonings.
3. Mix well, and chill 1 hour.
4. Roll into small balls, and place on greased cookie sheet, about 1" apart.
5. Flatten each ball with a fork.
6. Bake at... - 28.9864
Jean's Cheese Tidbits
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Mix together cheese with oil, add flour and Worcestershire sauce and rice krispies.
3) Shape into small balls (size of a walnut) and place on greased cookie sheet.
4) With the help of a fork, evenly flatten each... - 37.3076