- » Imli Chutney
Imli Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of imli chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for imli chutney recipes.
Imli Ki Chutney
1 In a pan, heat oil.
2 Add in fenugreek, mustard seeds, garlic and asafetida.
3 Add in the green chillies and fry briefly.
4 In a bowl, strain the tamarind juice.
5 Pour in the pan along with turmeric, jaggery and salt.
6 Allow to simmer for... - 42.9417
Imli Ki Chutney
it is called chatni ....u can say also side dish with any type of snack - 27.419
Khajur Imli Chutney (sweet Chutney)
This is an indispensable part of chaat platters! if you are serving snacks, you ought to have sweet chutney to go with it -- to complete the picture. While it is an accompaniment in its own right. - 0
You May Also Like!
This delicious sweet and sour chutney is an accompaniment with any Indian snack! - 0
Sweet And Sour Chutney
1. Wash the tamarind and dates and remove the seeds.
2. Boil the tamarind, dates, sugar and salt with 1 1/2 teacups of water for
3. Blend the mixture in a mixer and strain.
4. Add the chilli powder, cumin powder and black salt and mix well. - 35.1388
Sweet N Spicy Apple Chutney
Peel off and cut the apples into small pieces
Grind with little water.
Heat oil in pan and add cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
Add tamarind paste.
Add red chilli powder and apples
When the mixture is cooked, add salt.
Cook for 3 minutes
Chutney is... - 29.5795
1. Heat the oil in a pan and roast the chana dal and urad dal till they become golden brown.
2. Add the red chillies and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tamarind, peppercorns, jaggery and coconut and fry for a while. Cool for some time.
4. When cool, grind... - 27.0716
In this video, Chef is showing a delicious Indian snack recipe Dahi wada. Ideally this recipe is time consuming but it’s amazing to see that the chef has made it sound so simple. Deep fried lentil balls soaked in water and served with yogurt and sweet and... - 123.185
Nutritive Uncooked Dahi Vada
1. Soak the bread pieces in water.
2. Mix all the ingredients to make stuffing mixture.
3. Put the soaked bread slice on palm and press it gently to drain out the water.
4. Put some mixture on bread slice and fold it in a shape of vada. Prepare these vadas... - 35.797
1. Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Take a pan, heat it and temper it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3. Put some kadi pattas and green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add haldi, red chilli powder and idlis.
5. Saute the mixture and let it be on... - 37.4205
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Eid Special "chicken Chargha"
This fried chicken is a specialty of Lahore city and popular all over Pakistan. Makes a wonderful Eid celebration dish. - 44.7193