- » Imitation Crab Salad
Imitation Crab Salad Recipes
Imitation crab salad is a specialty of American cuisine. It is served as a main dish. Imitation crab is prepared with crab meat, herb, spices and mayonnaise. This salad can be eaten alone or with fried fish or boiled ... More »
Crab Salad is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Crab Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 27.313
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.7534
Fat Free Crab Salad
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient to suit your own taste and quantity.
A little cooked pasta shells can be added if you like, it will only add a couple of grams of fat.
Mix all together; keep it in the fridge and enjoy guilt-free. - 22.3232
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 39.1883
Crab & Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well.
In very large bowl combine all remaining salad ingredients and pasta; set aside.
In medium bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
Spoon dressing over salad; stir... - 39.1756
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 112.876
Neptune S Salad
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in yogurt, chili sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into 4 individual plastic containers or serving dishes.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours. - 31.8944
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.414
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Cheesy Crab Squares
Unroll dough into four rectangles.
Place in 15 x 10 x 1 jelly roll pan; press onto bottom and halfway up sides of pan to form crust.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Combine salad dressing, juice and pepper.
Add cheese, crab... - 42.0418
Avocado Crab Soup
Heat chicken broth, water, green onion and garlic to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Pour hot mixture into food processor or blender.
Add lemon juice and avocados.
Cover and process or blend about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Pour mixture back into saucepan.
Stir... - 38.4534
Wild Rice Seafood Salad
To prepare dressing, blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili sauce, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Combine wild rice, onions, tomato, celery and imitation crabmeat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Spoon rice mixture... - 28.4346
Crab & Pea Pod Pita
Combine all crab mixture ingredients in large bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; toss with crab mixture.
Line pita pockets with lettuce leaf. Place 1 piece cheese in each pita pocket. Fill with 1/2 cup salad mixture. - 33.1427
Crab Ceviche With Avocado
1. Crosswise cut green chilies in half; remove and discard any seeds; lengthwise cut the chillies into 1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, mix lime juice, oil and green onions.
3. Add in the chillies, crabmeat,... - 43.1358
Seafood Spinach Pasta Salad
To make dressing, blend oil and vinegar in a bowl.
Mix in remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Mix before serving.
Place pasta in bowl.
Toss with red onions and set aside.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush cut side of... - 43.4977
Cellophone Noodle And Seafood Salad
1. Place noodles in large bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5-10 minutes, until thoroughly transparent. Drain and rinse with cold water. Remove 2 cups noodles to large serving bowl (refrigerate remaining noodles for another use). Add crab, zucchini... - 31.1872
In a small bowl stir together sour cream, salad dressing or mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
Cut or flake crab fingers into small pieces.
Stir into sour cream mixture.
Chill. - 28.6426
Imitation Crab Salad Recipes By Category
Imitation Crab Salad Dish: