- » Imitation Crab Bake
Imitation Crab Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of imitation crab bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for imitation crab bake recipes.
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 41.3929
This Crab Delight is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this Crab Delight with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 24.9093
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 37.1484
Classic Fillet Of Flounder Stuffed With Crab
Grease 9 x13 inch baking dish with butter.
In large saucepan, melt butter.
Add onion and celery, cook till limp but not browned.
Take off heat.
Add crabmeat, toss in bread cubes, juice from 1 lemon, dry mustard, 2 eggs, and pepper to taste.
Spoon stuffing... - 42.4469
Crab Artichoke Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2-quart casserole. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add green onions. Cook and stir about 2 minutes. Add flour; cook and stir 2 minutes more.... - 34.3403
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
Baked vegetable and seafood wontons are crabmeat wontons prepared with soup mix vegetables. Spiced with garlic and pepper and flavored with ricotta cheese, these seafood vegetable wontons are baked to finish and are great with a dipping sauce of choice. - 38.418
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Remove stems from mushrooms; mince stems.
In a bowl, flake crab; add minced mushroom stems, olives, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic and onion powders.
Fill mushroom caps with crab mixture.
Sprinkle with desired amount... - 39.5396
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and savory herb with garlic soup mix; set aside.
With knife parallel to cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts.
Evenly spread ea - 30.6929
Cheesy Crab Squares
Unroll dough into four rectangles.
Place in 15 x 10 x 1 jelly roll pan; press onto bottom and halfway up sides of pan to form crust.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Combine salad dressing, juice and pepper.
Add cheese, crab... - 42.2562
Crab Rolls With Cream Cheese
Cook the celery and onion in 1 cup boiling water in a saucepan for 2 minutes; drain.
Combine the butter, cream cheese and milk in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in the celery mixture and water chestnuts.
Add the crab meat and mix... - 39.4384
Crab Stuffed Manicotti
Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
Drain the shells and set aside.
Combine crabmeat, ricotta cheese, mushrooms, onions, wine, and lemon juice in a bowl, stirring until blended.
Stuff the shells with crabmeat mixture.
Place the shells in a... - 39.8853
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Add remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Shape into patties about two inches in diameter and either fry in hot oil or broil on lightly oiled broiler pan at 400 degrees for twelve minutes.
Turn... - 32.0085
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2021
Mushroom And Chicken Crepes
Reserve 1 cup of the sauce, then add 4 pounds cooked, boned chicken (cut up) and 1/2 cup medium grated Cheddar cheese.
Fill the crepes with the chicken mixture.
Line them in two 9 x 13-inch pans.
Pour over crepes the reserved cup of sauce, sprinkle an... - 44.2367
Hot Seafood Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except bread, assorted vegetables and crackers.
Cut top off of bread; carefully hollow out.
Cube removed bread and set aside.
Fill bread with seafood mixture.
Place on baking sheet; cover loosely with foil and... - 37.8027
It’s Easy To Make Your Own Sushi
While sushi at its most sophisticated is undeniably haute cuisine, at its simplest, sushi is just vinegared rice. It’s easy to make a simple sushi. You just heat a vinegar sauce, cook some rice and toss together. Then prep a few no-cook fillings and... - 45.654