- » Icing
Icing is a topping or covering on top of food such as pastries and cakes. It is also known as frosting in the United States and is a sweet and creamy cover prepared from sugar, a liquid such as water or milk, ... More »
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Perfect Icing For Christmas Cookies
1. In a bowl combine confectioner's sugar, vanilla and water, mix thoroughly.
2. Add water as needed to get a spreading consistency.
3. Once done divide into 3 parts.
4. Color one part with green food coloring, second with red food coloring, leave the... - 119.971
Simple Easy Vanilla Icing
1. In a mixing bowl, put icing sugar, milk, butter and vanilla. Whisk it well.
2. Fold it with a wooden spoon.
3. Spread icing over any cake, and serve it immediately.
You may use salted or unsalted butter for icing. - 100.944
Betty's Chocolate Sheet Cake Icing
If cakes are what you relish, you must surely be looking for some delicious frosting recipes too! Watch the video to here to learn from Betty how to make a yummy chocolate frosting in just a few minutes! - 98.9295
Classic Strawberry Sauce
This classic Strawberry Sauce is a delicious blend of pureed strawberries and sugar, packed with a lot of flavor yet involves so little effort. It stores for up to a week in your refrigerator or for a month in your freezer. It's so versatile and can transform... - 97.1067
Easy Buttercream Icing
Desserts or cakes look quite incomplete without a good, rich and flavorful icing. Here is a recipe to make Buttercream Icing using in a simple way using a few regular icing ingredients. Easy to make and economical! - 97.0313
Frosting, the way it is meant to be. Just fat and sugar and crazy light on the tongue. You're welcome in advance. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 96.8863
White Icing For Cake
Who wouldn't love to have a white, creamy cake for birthday, weddings or anniversaries? Betty helps you whip up the perfect frosting that will make for the ideal icing on your cake. Sumptuous and decadent, you will be surprised to know what a doddle it is to... - 92.9657
Royal Icing For Cakes
Icing adds all the charm to any dessert, cookie or cake and here is a recipe to make one. Check out how to make Royal Icing using meringue powder as the key ingredient along with other sweetening ingredients. Good to decorate any cake! - 91.0381
Classic Royal Icing
The Classic Royal Icing is something that you might want to learn of you are planning bake some cakes or cookies, and then coat them with icing. In this episode, Adam shows his easy and simple recipe for Royal Icing! Watch and learn folks! - 87.7135
1. Sieve the icing sugar into a clean bowl.
2. Gradually add the water, beating with a wooden spoon until you have the consistency that you require.
3. Add the lemon juice.
4. Cover the water icing with cling film and allow to stand for about 30... - 87.6165
Easy Homemade Cake Icing Buttercream Style
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, sugar, and color.
2. Drop almond extract, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Use the icing as desired to decorate your cakes or cookies. - 86.2694
Quick Water Based Icing
Now you can ice your cookies, cakes, brownies and biscuits within minutes! No need to buy icing! Watch this video and create a water icing in a matter of minutes and then you are ready to decorate your baked goodies with this icing as you like. Very useful... - 83.1114
1. In a bowl add 1 large egg and beat well with a wooden spoon or an electric whisk.
2. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a little of the sieve icing sugar and beat with the wooden spoon.
3. Add a little of the icing sugar at a time and continue to... - 81.1247
Decorate Cookie With Royal Icing
Decorate a cookie with icing is more simple than it seems. Watch the video and if you like you can add color to the royal icing or add some details like lines or dots, etc. I hope you like it. - 80.8329
Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter and press firmly into a 9" (23 cm) pan with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate while you prepare the cheese mixture.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Beat together the softened cream cheese... - 47.0199
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Rice Pudding With Sherry Berry Topping
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water, butter, lemon peel and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil and cover.
Turn heat down.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Combine pudding mix and milk and make pudding according to directions... - 45.5721
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is a mexican delicacy. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping gets its shape and taste from pumpkin baked with flour and cream cheese. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is simply loved by kids. - 45.0818
Genoese Sponge With Vanilla Icing
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift the flour twice. Place on a square of greaseproof paper and keep aside.
3) Melt the butter warm but not hot.
4) Grease two 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins. Line the... - 44.9329
Gingerbread With Tangy Whipped Topping
In medium mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg and molasses and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture alternately with boiling water.
Pour into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) microproof ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 7 1/2... - 44.3107
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 44.2094
Lemon Snowflake Cookies With Lemon Icing
1. Beat the butter and 10 X sugar in a medium-size bowl until blended. Beat in the lemon rind.
2. Mix together the flour and the cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended and smooth. Wrap the dough in... - 43.412
Mazurkas With Fruit And Nut Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
For fruit filling, combine apricots and raisins in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain raisins and apricots.
Combine with other fruits... - 41.4325
Fruit Cheese Topping
Combine sugar and flour and blend in the beaten egg.
Gradually stir in juices.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over chilled gelatin layer.
Sprinkle top with... - 41.2384
Combine sugar, hot water, and chocolate in heavy saucepan.
Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix cornstarch and cold water to a smooth paste.
Stir mixture into chocolate syrup.
Cook for 3 or 4 minutes,... - 41.1883
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 40.9317
Fruit With Fluffy Lime Topping
Wash and hull strawberries; peel and seed papaya and cut into bite-size pieces; peel and core pineapple and cut into small chunks.
Arrange fruits on a serving platter.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; beat in... - 40.7765
Pear Cake With Sour Cream Topping
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and lemon peel; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk..
Spread batter into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Slice pear halves and... - 40.1285
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve brown sugar and salt in milk.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes until thick enough to coat the back of the... - 39.7903
Mazurkas With Apple Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add apples and lemon peel.
Cook over medium heat until apples are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes; stir frequently to prevent... - 39.2387
Zucchini With Creamy Cheese Topping
Wash and trim zucchini.
Cook in small amount of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Beat eggs with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Roll zucchini in flour, then dip into egg, and fry in hot margarine until browned on both sides.
Put in... - 39.0215
Filling And Icing
1) In a bowl, add butter, sugar, orange juice and rind.
2) Separate the orange pulp by removing skin and seeds.
3) Add the orange pulp to the above mixture.
4) Beat thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
5) Pour beaten egg white.
6) Use... - 38.971
Banana Split With Topping
1. In 1/4 cup of the reserved syrup, blend cornstarch and set aside.
2. In a small (1-quart or 4-cup glass) microwaveable bowl, combine remaining syrup, and fruit.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 7 minutes, stirring... - 38.9649
No Cream Vanilla Cream Icing
1) In a pan, combine flour and milk.
2) Cook over medium heat, until smooth.
3) Remove from heat and cool thoroughly.
4) In a mixer, cream sugar and butter.
5) To the cooked flour-milk mix, add the creamed mixture.
6) Beat slightly for a while.
7)... - 38.5916
White Or Colored Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat milk.
2) Mix butter with the hot milk.
3) Slowly add sugar to make right consistency for spreading.
4) Add vanilla flavoring.
5) Use the icing to spread on cake.
Prepare pink icing by adding one tablespoon... - 38.5145
1. In a heavy saucepan, place the sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, butter and chocolate. Melt this mixture over low heat to form a uniform mixture
2. When melted bring to a boil
3. Boil for two minutes
4. Remove from heat
5. Add the vanilla and let... - 37.7823
Strawberry Buttercream Icing Make Twice
1) Into a food processor, feed in the strawberries and process until smooth
2) Strain and keep aside
3) Add In the butter to the puree and mix well
4) Into a saucepan, add the sugar and water and bring to a simmer
5) Over a medium flame cook for 10... - 37.6474
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water.
2) Heat up the mixture to bring a boil.
3) Continue boiling without disturbing the mixture until the syrup spins to a thread.
4) Add marsh-mallows and allow melting into syrup.
5) In a bowl, beat egg whites.... - 37.3631
Orange Flavored Icing
1) In a pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, orange juice and water.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Then, remove from heat.
3) To this, add the beaten egg yolks, butter and orange rind.
4) Cool thoroughly.
5) Frost the... - 37.2381
Rosy Fruit Topping
Drain pineapple and peaches.
Combine fruit with butter, jelly, and lemon peel in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Stir in warm brandy.
Spoon over ice cream.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.1471
Add 1 cup of sugar to the egg white and blend.
Add butter, flavoring, salt and cocoa butter and blend thoroughly.
Add remaining sugar and milk alternately.
If mixtuure is too stiff for use in pastry tube, a few more drops of milk may be added.
Decorative... - 36.7101
Vanilla Creme Icing:
Combine milk and flour in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Add butter, sugar, shortening, vanilla, and salt.
Beat until fluffy.
Use as filling between two chocolate cookies. - 36.5081
Combine butter, icing sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and place over very low heat.
Cook till butter melts (for approximately two minutes).
Pour the icing sugar mixture in a big bowl and cool slightly.
Go on adding more icing sugar and knead well.
Use... - 36.4807
Crunchy Topping For Iced Desserts
Drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas and pour the chickpeas into a saucepan.
Cover with water and add acesulfame-K, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
Cook over medium heat for half an hour.
Drain off the cooking liquid.
Place the chickpeas in a... - 36.4655
Date And Nut Meringue Icing
Combine sugar, water, lemon juice and salt in sauce pan.
Cook to 242° F. (long thread stage).
Sprinkle cream of tartar over egg white, and beat until stiff.
Pour hot syrup slowly into beaten egg whites-beating constantly, until all of syrup has been-added... - 36.3595
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut icing just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.3581
Petits Fours Icing
Would you like to try a frosting recipe that is too simple, both in the ingredients involved and preparation then this Petits Fours Icing is a must try! Made with ingredients that is readily available in your kitchen cabinet, this Petits Fours Icing is also... - 36.2163
Chocolate Butter Cream For Fillings And Icings
1.In a pan, put half the quantity of butter and heat it until melted on hot water.
2.Turn the flame off and add chocolate and milk to it and leave for 15- 20 minutes over the hot water.
3.Mix well until the chocolate melts.
4.Stir in remaining butter,... - 36.2112
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling until the syrup spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites to stiff and pour the syrup into the eggs.
4) Beat the mixture to a smooth consistency.
5) Add flavoring and baking... - 36.1858
Banana Split Topping
Reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
In medium glass bowl, combine remaining syrups, pineapple and cherries.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with reserved syrup.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir once. - 36.0503
Apples N Cinnamon Topping
In 10-inch skillet, combine glaze, water, sugar and cinnamon.
Over medium heat, heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Add apples; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook 10 minutes or until apples are tender, spooning glaze over apples... - 36.0327
Chocolate Satin Icing
1) In a bowl, add icing sugar, hot water, corn syrup and melted chocolate.
2) Blend well.
3) Continue beating ½ egg mixture, separately.
4) Beat in butter 1 tablespoon at a time.
5) In a pan of ice water, place the bowl.
6) Beat the icing until ready... - 35.8083
Seven Minute Icing
1) In a double boiler, place all the ingredients.
2) Place the boiler over boiling water.
3) Use a beater to beat for 7 minutes.
4) Mix in 1/2 teaspoon flavoring and baking powder with the mixture.
5) Beat properly.
6) Use this icing to spread... - 35.5203
Hot Fudge Topping
In 4-cup measure or small bowl, combine sugars, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in milk and syrup, then butter.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils; stir well.
Microwave 2 to 5 minutes, or until desired thickness and a rich chocolate color,... - 35.2974
Sea Foam Icing
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar and water and bring it to a boil.
2) Continue boiling without stirring until the syrup starts spinning a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites.
4) Pour in the hot syrup gradually into the egg mix.
5) Using a wire whip... - 35.2527
Best Ever Chocolate Icing
1) In a bowl, place chocolate and butter.
2) Place the bowl over hot water to melt the ingredients.
3) Add milk, egg, icing sugar and vanilla.
4) With a large spoon, whip up the mixture.
5) Use the filling to layer cakes and cover the top as... - 35.123
Chocolate Filling And Icing
1) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat until stiff.
2) Gradually add sugar to beat thoroughly.
3) Melt chocolate by adding butter.
4) Add milk, vanilla and melted chocolate to the mixture.
5) Beat thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
6) Use this... - 35.1135
Put the almonds through the finest blade of a food grinder.
Work the next 4 ingredients into the almonds.
Mix well, using your hands if necessary to make a smooth paste.
Sprinkle board generously with icing sugar.
Place almond icing on it.
Roll out to the... - 35.048
Ginger Cream Topping
1) Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed, fold in the ground ginger and sugar and whip further until stiff.
2) Then fold in the minced candied ginger.
3) In each brandy snap, place 1 tablespoon ginger cream.
4) Fold the egg white mixture into... - 34.7831
Bring water to a boil in a large heavy saucepan (this part of icing must be done at least 2 days before icing is to be used).
Add sugar and cream of tartar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Boil hard, without stirring, until syrup registers 258 degrees on... - 34.7093
Melt shortening and butter.
Remove from heat.
Blend in thickener and salt.
Slowly stir in milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the sugar and flavoring.
Beat to spreading consistency.
(Place pan in ice water... - 34.6799
Egg Yolk Icing
Place egg yolks, cream of tartar, salt, water, lemon juice and sugar in the top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water (upper pan should not touch surface of water) and beat with a rotary beater or electric mixer for 7 minutes or until mixture is thick... - 34.6189
1) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
2) In your electric mixer, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Use as a topping on your favorite cake or dessert. - 34.6128
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Vegetable Burger Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Cheese Topping
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Melt the butter in a separate saucepan and brown the burger chunks (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the onions and burger chunks together and add all the remaining ingredients except the... - 34.4048
1. In a large mixing bowl, Combine egg whites (at room temperature) and cream of tartar.
2. With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed until frothy.
3. Slowly, add in powdered sugar, mixing well.
4. Whiz for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. With paste food... - 34.3181
Creamy Chocolate Icing
Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over lowest heat.
Remove from heat and blend in flour and salt.
Stir in milk gradually.
Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly, until very thick and smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and... - 34.1532
Butter Icing Using Blanched Almonds
Believe me when I say that you must try this Butter Icing. I simply love Butter Icing which is believed to be a popular icing worldwide to decorate the cakes. I cant believe you just have not tried my Butter Icing recipe, yet. - 34.1135
Try this version of amazingly delicious Currant-Nut Icing recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Currant-Nut Icing is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 34.0991
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large beater bowl, and mix on low speed; then beat on medium to high speed 10-15 minutes.
Add the flavoring.
Dip the edge of a metal spatula in and out of the frosting.
If a sharp edge or peak forms, icing is a good... - 33.5712
Healthy Whipped Topping
In medium sized mixing bowl, combine ice water, skim milk powder and lemon juice; mix together.
Beat with electric beaters, set at high speed, until mixture is firm (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Blend in the honey.
In individual custard cup, dissolve... - 33.5249
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 33.4626
Lazy Lucie's Chocolate Icing
1) In a bowl, place the dry ingredients.
2) In a pan of hot water, place the bowl of chocolate to melt.
3) Pour in boiling water.
4) Add the chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients.
5) Add flavoring and combine.
6) Spread the icing over a 9... - 33.3339
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 33.3151
Banana Split Topping
This is a brilliant Banana Split Topping recipe! This tasty and well flavored sauce makes the banana or ice cream it is added to taste heavenly! Try the Banana Split Topping! - 33.0571
Orange Filling And Icing
1) Take a bowl and whip the eggs until stiff and frothy.
2) Add the sugar gradually and mix thoroughly until it becomes ready to spread.
3) Whip the orange rind and pulp into it.
4) Add orange coloring if necessary.
5) Serve as required. - 32.8809
1. In a double saucepan melt 3/4 lb chocolate along with coffee over low heat.
Keep stirring so that the chocolate dissolves totally.
2. Remove the chocolate mixture from the saucepan. Beat the butter in the saucepan - one piece at a time.
3. Beat till... - 32.8806
Banana Split Topping
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
In medium glass bowl, combine remaining syrups, pineapple and cherries; heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with reserved syrup and heat 2 to 2 1/2-2 minutes or until sauce is... - 32.8629
Brown Butter Icing
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine until liquid bubbles up, gets foamy and is lightly browned.
2) Take the pan away from heat at once.
3) In a large bowl, place butter with sugar and mix until evenly crumble.
4) Sprinkle milk over and blend... - 32.8518
1. Take a large bowl, add egg whites and beat to a frothy form.
2. Gradually add sifted confectioners' sugar, and using a wooden spoon, beat the mixture thoroughly.
3. Add lemon juice, while half the sugar has been added, and beat well.
4. Add more... - 32.8513
Sherry Butter Icing
1) Heat up butter, until it turns bubbling and light brown.
2) Add sugar and wine, by removing from heat.
3) Blend thoroughly by stirring vigorously.
4) To thicken the consistency, add few drops of cream.
5) Use the Sherry Butter icing to... - 32.7889
Rocky Roads Icing
1) In a bowl, add butter and chocolate.
2) Melt the ingredients over hot water.
3) Add remaining ingredients except marshmallows.
4) Remove the bowl from hot water and slightly cool to fold in the marshmallows. The marshmallows should not... - 32.7856
Royal Icing With Honey
1) Use eggs that are at room temperature and not straight from the refrigerator.
2) Into a mixing basin, break the egg whites and beat lightly until just frothy.
3) Through a fine sieve on to a large square of greaseproof paper, sift icing... - 32.7288
Over low heat melt the chocolates with the coffee and vanilla or rum flavoring.
Add the corn syrup.
Stir in the cream.
This icing may be made ahead and frozen until needed. - 32.6496
Combine sugar and flour in saucepan.
Add eggs and plum juice; mix well.
Add plums and salt; bring to a slow boil.
Cook until mixture is of spreading consis- tency.
Remove from heat.
Add butter; beat until cool enough to spread.
Frost cooled cake. - 32.6131
Grammy's Dessert Topping
Preheat oven to 275°F .
Break crackers into various sizes.
Place on un-greased cookie sheet with sides, allowing crackers to touch but not overlap.
Drizzle half the melted butter over crackers.
Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle half over crackers.
Top with... - 32.6037
Royal Or Ornamental Icing
Combine first four ingredients in a large beater bowl and mix on low speed, then on medium to high speed for 10 to 15 minutes.
Dip the edge of a metal spatula in and out of the frosting.
If a sharp edge or peak forms, icing is a good... - 32.5673
Easy Caramel Icing
Try this easy caramel icing subtly flavored with a dash of lemon juice. Pretty much goes with any cake of your choice. - 32.4797
Whipped Dessert Topping
Thoroughly chill a small mixing bowl in the refrigerator.
In another small bowl, soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons of cold water, then add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Set aside and cool until tepid.
In a chilled mixing bowl,... - 32.4407
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 32.365
Boil sugar and water until syrup spins a thread.
Pour into whites of eggs, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice and grated orange and lemon rind to icing.
Spread between layers and on top and sides of cake.
Sprinkle the grated coconut all over top and sides... - 32.3547
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Combine cream and vanilla.
3) Add powdered milk and carob powder until you get the desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture for icing any cake. - 32.3334
Broiled Spice Topping
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2 Over warm cake, spread the mixture before removing from the pan.
3 Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
4 Great for a white or yellow cake and is an easy... - 32.3122
1) In a bowl, add butter.
2) Place over hot water to melt.
3) Add brown sugar to dissolve into the butter mixture.
4) Place over low heat to cook for 2 minutes, by constant stirring.
5) Pour in milk and bring the mixture a boil, by stirring.
6) Remove... - 32.2565
Jellied Berry Topping
1. Take a small saucepan, add 2 tablespoons grape juice. Sprinkle gelatin on the top and allow to stand for about 60 seconds to soften the gelatin.
2. Place on medium heat and allow the gelatin to melt.
3. Take off from heat and mix in rest of grape... - 32.0948
Lemon Cream Icing
1) In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and lemon juice.
2) To this, add lemon rind.
3) If the icing is not soft enough, add a few teaspoons of cream or evaporated milk to soften.
4) Top the cake with this icing as desired. - 32.0486
This Snowy Icing can make any bland cake r desserts taste simple awesome. Using very basic ingredients and made in just about no time, this Snowy Icing is a must try for all, be it experts or greenhorns! - 32.0391
Chocolate Fluff Icing
Cream butter; add 3/4 cup sugar.
Add vanilla, chocolate and salt.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add remaining sugar, small amount at a time, beating after each addition until blended.
Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
Fold into... - 32.0342
Icing Recipes By Category