- » Iced Tea Concentrate
Iced Tea Concentrate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced tea concentrate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced tea concentrate recipes.
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 107.321
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
1. Combine boiling water and tea bags. Cover and steep 7 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeezing gently. Combine tea, pineapple juice concentrate, and sugar in a large pitcher; cool slightly - 18.3644
Cool, refreshing, and abundant summer drink. Serve in a tall glass over ice. - 20.059
Lemon Iced Tea
1. Reconstitute lemonade concentrate as label directs; pour into ice-cube trays with dividers in place; freeze.
2. Crush (finely or coarsely) enough lemonade cubes to fill tall glasses three-fourths full. Pour in enough freshly brewed, chilled iced tea to... - 23.2784
Iced Tea Punch
Iced Tea Punch is cool beverage. Iced Tea Punch gets chilling taste from frozen lemonade concentrate and chilled ginger ale. - 21.2509
Halloween Witches Brew - Peach Ice Tea
Peach ice tea is a nice Halloween recipe. Peach juice is a known heat crasher and so is ice tea. Together they made a nice summer time combination. You can use this combination along with some dry ice (frozen carbon di oxide) to make witches brew for... - 104.257
Orange Iced Tea
1) In a tea pot, place the tea bags and pour in the boiling water.
2) Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bags.
4) Stir in the remaining water and orange juice concentrate.
5) Use tall glasses, to pour over ice. - 31.0339
Orange And Spice Iced Tea
In medium saucepan, combine 3 cups cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; discard.
Add remaining 3 cups cold water, orange juice concentrate and sugar; mix... - 35.2193
Think making the perfect iced tea is a tough task? Then watch this video and learn to make this refreshing delight to perfection, without hassles. Watch to know more. You will never want to purchase iced tea from a store again! - 106.507
Apricot Tea Sparkler
Combine concentrate, apricot nectar and sparkling water. Pour into ice-filled glasses. - 14.9393
Tropical Island Tea
"This tropical beverage will make you feel like booking a trip to an island paradise." - 26.4715
Lemon Tea Sparkler
In pitcher, combine tea and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. - 23.6051
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.1652
Lemon-Mint Tea is a sweet beverage treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the beverage effortlessly overnight, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.9806
Strawberry Tced Tea Fizz
In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
Stir into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate and chill. - 30.3759
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 40.8239
Fruity Lime Tea
In pitcher dissolve instant tea powder in 21/4 cups cold water.
Stir in limeade concentrate, pineapple juice, and green food coloring; chill.
Serve over ice-filled glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 28.4114
To make concentrate: Pour 1 quart boiling water over 2/3 measuring cup of loose tea.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir and strain into quart pitcher or teapot.
(Use within 4 hours; store at room temperature.) To serve: Have ready a large pot of very hot... - 28.1371
Whiskey Tea'n Sea
In a plastic container large enough to allow for expansion, add all ingredients and stir well. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
At serving time, scoop frozen mixture into old fashioned glasses. Garnish with julienne strips of orange and lemon zest and... - 26.9003
Combine tea, water, lemonade concentrate, sugar, and almond flavoring in a large pitcher.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Serve over ice. - 24.8954
Sparkling Lemon Mint Tea
Combine tea bags and water; cover and steep 20 minutes.
Discard tea bags.
Add lemonade concentrate and sugar; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Stir in mineral water; serve over ice.
Garnish with mint, if desired. - 30.2549
Front Porch Tea
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan, to prepare sugar syrup, by combining 2 cups of water and sugar.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and cook until the sugar dissolves completely. Set the syrup aside.
3) Use a 4-quart pitcher or bowl, to pour in... - 41.1851
If using Lemon Grass, boil 2 cups of water with lemon grass. When the water starts boiling, add a tsp of tea powder/ tea leaves. Remove from stove after 5 seconds & serve with a tsp of sugar for each cup.
If using lemon juice/concentrate, add a tsp of sugar... - 21.4838
Chilled Sweet Tea
A cup of sweet tea is just what you need to refresh yourself after a tiring task! The fresh favor of tea is enhanced by the addition of sugar and lemon juice and adds more zing to this already popular beverage. If you want some quick energy, stir in this... - 92.6741
Cranberry Tea Punch
In teapot, pour 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon stick; let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cinnamon; let cool.
Pour into punch bowl along with Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) water; refrigerate until... - 30.1008
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 29.2571
Pumpkinut Tea Loaf
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing.
Add molasses and pumpkin.
Add dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk.
Add vanilla and chopped nuts.
When cool, ice top of loaves only and sprinkle with chopped nuts if... - 42.8444
Grapefruit Punch With Ginger
Several hours or the night before serving, freeze half of the grapefruit soda into cubes; recap soda.
Pour the boiling water over the tea leaves; steep 5 minutes.
Strain; stir in the 2 tablespoons sugar; cover and chill thoroughly.
To make punch, pour orange... - 28.4214
Green Apple Sparkler
Combine tea concentrate, apple juice and sparkling water. Pour into ice-filled glasses. - 18.3941
The Lifesaver Drink
1. In a blender, add ice tea mix, milk, orange juice concentrate, vanilla and blend.
2. Add ice cubes in the blending mixture one at a time.
3. In a glass, pour the frothy beverage and serve chilled. - 29.4184
Easy Picnic Punch
Pour tea and defrosted lemonade over ice.
Add chilled ginger-ale just before serving. - 27.6887
1) Dissolve tea in water.
2) Pour in the pineapple concentrate.
3) Take tall glasses and pour the mixture.
4) Serve with a scoop of sherbet to each. - 29.5111
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat, cover, and boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
Combine in a large bowl the tea, pineapple juice, lime ice, and orange juice... - 42.1773
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 35.1543
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve over ice. - 20.2935
Spiced Grape Punch
1) In a large saucepan, mix the grape juice, sugar, concentrates and water together.
2) In a tea ball or cheesecloth bag, tie the cloves and cinnamon, add into the punch.
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 15 minutes, then discard the spices and... - 35.7294
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Serve tropical cooler over ice. - 29.857
In large pitcher, mix instant tea, sugar, cold water, apricot nectar, and aromatic bitters; stir mixture till sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add frozen lemonade concentrate and several ice cubes; stir.
Place 3 or 4 additional ice cubes in each of 8... - 32.3452
Red Velvet Chip Cookies
A from scratch red velvet cookie that you can bake with white or dark chocolate chips. Delicious. - 110.1
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine and Neufchatel cheese with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal and is pale yellow (about 3 1/2 minutes).
Combine ice water and 2 tea spoons lemon juice; sprinkle, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.6924
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988