- » Iced Tea
Iced Tea Recipes
Iced tea as the name suggests is a form of tea which is served with ice. It is also offered as the packaged drink. The drink comes in fruity flavors such as raspberry, lime, cherry, peach and lemon This tea derives ... More »
Classic Long Island Iced Tea
Here's how to make the perfect Long Island Iced Tea the RIGHT way! Interestingly, some believe that this drink was not created in Long Beach and that it was created elsewhere. Derek takes you through the history of this popular drink as he makes it. Watch and... - 128.079
Sweet Iced Tea
Are you looking for simple way to make healthy Iced Tea. This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious beverage. Luci Lock of mercola.com shows you how to make home made healthy iced tea Cook, share and enjoy this Iced Tea recipe. - 120.496
Green Tea Smoothie
Green Tea Smoothie may help with increasing your metabolism, which is very beneficial to your health. Plus, matcha powder tastes pretty awesome in a smoothie! - 105.735
Sunbrewed Tea With Mint, Ice And Lemon
How about chilling out with a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Sunbrewed Mint Iced Tea with Lemon by essentially brewing tea in a mixture of other flavors for a few hours in the sun.... - 105.708
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.59
Orange Cardamom Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil water and set aside.
2. Wash orange, remove the seeds, and extract juice from it.
3. In a pitcher, add orange juice, desired amount of orange pulp, and the orange shells for flavor.
4. Throw cardamom pods, sugar, and... - 98.9626
Southern-style Sweet Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil 10 cups of water.
2. In a juicer, drop orange and lemon. Extract juice.
3. In a pitcher, pour orange and lemon juice.
4. Add sugar in it and stir.
5. Throw tea bags and pour boiling water. Stir to dissolve sugar and... - 97.3582
Fruit Iced Tea
Fruit Iced Tea is great for a hot summer sip...AAAAHHHHH!
You can use any kinds of fruit juice: orange, pineapple, mango, peach,etc..Enjoy! - 89.1958
Think making the perfect iced tea is a tough task? Then watch this video and learn to make this refreshing delight to perfection, without hassles. Watch to know more. You will never want to purchase iced tea from a store again! - 79.5556
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail can be made with shots of vodka, rum, tequila, contreau and gin with a dash of lemon juice, teaspoon of sugar….shaken up then served over ice. Here’s the video, I actually had another 1 after making this and was very merry... - 79.4318
Lemon Verbena Iced Tea
1.Take a teakettle or a saucepan and pour the water in it.
2. Bring the water to boil.
3.Take a 1 1/2 -2qt (1.5 - 2-1) teapot or pitcher and put in the tea leaves as well as the lemon verbena leaves.
4. Pour the boiling water into the teapot.
5.Let... - 39.9776
Island Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In... - 39.4635
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 37.955
Iced Mint And Apple Tea
Put the tea bags into a jug and pour in 300ml boiling water.
Steep for 1 minute, then remove the tea bags.
Stir in the sugar and apples.
Cover and leave to cool, then put in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Strain the tea, discarding the apples and stir... - 37.8761
Fruited Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan combine tea powder and water and stir till tea is dissolved.
2. Mix adding corn syrup, orange juice and lime juice thoroughly.
3. Chill and serve over ice in tall glasses.
4. Garnish with lime slices and maraschino... - 36.5818
Spiced Iced Tea
In 1 quart measure, combine tea, grated orange, lemon peels, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Add boiling water; stir to dissolve tea.
Add 3 cups cold water, stir well.
Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
To serve fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
Add a... - 36.4946
Iced Ginger Tea
1) Half fill, 2 tall glasses with ice cubes.
2) In a bowl, mix together tea and soda.
3) Pour the tea mixture, equally in both the glasses.
4) Serve the Iced Ginger Tea, chilled garnished with a slice of ginger tucked in the rim of the... - 36.1696
Citrus Iced Tea
Place tea bags in teapot or medium bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Let stand 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add sugar; stir until dissolved.
In 2-quart pitcher stir together all remaining ingredients except orange slices.
Stir in tea.
Serve over ice; garnish... - 36.0466
Spicy Lemon Iced Tea
In large mixing bowl or 3-quart pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
Let steep 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes; mix well.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add ice cubes; let stand until well chilled before serving. - 34.9659
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 34.8379
1.Take a large teapot or jug and put tea leaves, mint and lemon grass in it.
2.Add 6 cups boiling water and let the aroma infuse for 5 minutes.
3.Strain the mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of sugar and lime juice as per taste... - 34.662
Iced Apple Tea
1. In a kettle, add boiling water, tea bags and allow to brew for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags once brewed.
2. Add allspice, honey, apple juice and simmer over low heat until honey is completely blended.
3. Allow to cool and then chill.
4.... - 33.9999
Spicy Orange Iced Tea
1. In medium saucepan, combine spices and sugar with 1 1/4 cups water; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Let cool; then strain.
3. Add the juices and tea. Serve over ice cubes in 4 tall glasses. - 33.955
Minty Lemon Iced Tea
Place tea bags, sugar and mint leaves in large measure; pour in boiling water, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Let steep for 6 minutes or until desired strength; remove tea bags.
Refrigerate for 8 hours.
Strain into serving pitcher.
(Tea can be prepared to this... - 33.779
Peachy Iced Tea Refresher
1) In a large plastic or glass pitcher, pour in the drink mix.
2) Add water, orange juice and bourbon to the mixture.
3) Stir well to mix the ingredients all together.
4) Use a tall glass, to serve over ice cubes. Garnish with orange slice. - 33.1066
Orange And Spice Iced Tea
In medium saucepan, combine 3 cups cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; discard.
Add remaining 3 cups cold water, orange juice concentrate and sugar; mix... - 33.0543
Sparkling Iced Tea Punch
Steep tea bags and mint leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Discard bags and mint.
Add sugar to tea; stir till dissovled.
Stir in lemon juice.
Pour into punch bowl or 1-gallon pitcher.
Slowly add carbonated water and ice. - 33.0292
Iced Apple Mint Tea
Iced apple mint tea is a fruity herbed tea prepared with apple cider. Flavored with fresh mint and lemon juice, the ice apple tea is served warm and is refreshing and delightful on a cold day. - 32.7592
Ginger Ale Iced Tea
This rich and flavorsome chilled Iced Tea is a great after a busy day's work. Slurp! Get your mind and body chilled with this soothing Iced Tea. - 32.2268
Minted Orange Iced Tea
In a large, nonreactive saucepan, boil the water with the mint sprigs.
Add the tea bags and steep until strong but not acrid, about 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pour into a pitcher, and cool to room temperature.
In the bottoms of four tall glasses, place a... - 31.4365
Orange Iced Tea
1) In a tea pot, place the tea bags and pour in the boiling water.
2) Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bags.
4) Stir in the remaining water and orange juice concentrate.
5) Use tall glasses, to pour over ice. - 31.1221
Citrus Iced Tea
India produced some of the best tea varieties, with a diverse range of colours and aromas. This citrus tea has a delicious spicy aroma of cloves and is best served ice cold. - 31.1108
Tropical Iced Tea
Into a pitcher pour tea.
Add mint leaves.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Add lemon juice, pineapple juice and sugar; mix well.
Chill until serving time.
Add ice cubes just before serving.
Into glasses pour iced tea.
Garnish with fresh pineapple spears. - 30.8952
Perfect Iced Tea
1) Use a pitcher, to place the tea bags and lemon wedges.
2) Pour in water and cover with a lid.
3) Place inside refrigerator to store overnight.
4) Squeeze the tea bags into the pitcher before discarding them.
5) Use a tall glass, to serve... - 29.2012
Fruited Iced Tea
You will find the Fruited Iced Tea a rare treat! Freeze the Fruited Iced Tea with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 27.9165
Fruited Iced Tea
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice orange and lime into glass measure (about 1/2 cup or 125 ml orange juice and 2 tablespoons or 30 ml lime juice).
Put juice and remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at GRATE until well... - 27.3358
Spicy Iced Tea
Spicy Iced Tea has a luscious taste. The nutmeg and spices gives the Spicy Iced Tea a exhilarating taste. Spicy Iced Tea is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 27.2488
Fruited Iced Tea
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Combine fruit juices, orange and lemon rinds, sugar, and water in a saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes; strain.
Add tea leaves to hot liquid, cover, and steep for 5 minutes; strain and chill. - 26.6121
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 26.5942
Cocktail Iced Tea
1 In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients.
2 Stir to mix well.
3 Pour into glasses and serve - 26.5768
Perfect Iced Tea
Measure tea into teapot.
Pour fresh, vigorously boiling water over the leaves.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; stir.
Then pour brew through a tea strainer into a pitcher.
Immediately add cold water and let tea cool at room temperature till serving time.
Pour... - 25.7884
Allow tea to cool at room temperature.
Sweeten to taste if desired, strain.
Place ice cubes in glasses, add tea.
Garnish each glass with lemon slice and mint sprig. - 25.0678
Rosy Iced Tea
Combine tea, cranberry juice cocktail, corn syrup, and lemon juice.
Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. - 24.9186
Mint Iced Tea
Pour cold water into an 8-cup percolator.
Place the mint, tea bags, and sugar, if desired, in the percolator basket.
Perk for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket and let the tea cool. - 24.748
Long Island Iced Tea
Long Island Iced Tea is an old fashioned drink that has a lot more to it. Long Island Iced Tea can be one of the refreshing summer drinks. Try it on a hot summer day! - 24.4704
Fiji Iced Tea
Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until cold and frothy.
Pour into a tall iced tea glass. - 24.3363
1.Place water and tea bags in a large glass jug.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2.To serve, place ice cubes in long glass, pour in tea and garnish with lemon slices. - 24.2003
Cold Water Iced Tea
Fill a one-quart jar with cold water.
Add tea bags and cover.
Chill in the refrigerator 12 to 18 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags and pour tea into tall glasses filled with ice cubes or crushed ice.
Offer juicy lemon or lime wedges and sugar to taste.
Trim... - 24.0643
Strawberry Iced Tea
Bring the water to a boil and then remove from heat. Add the tea bags and let steep for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes, remove the tea bags and add the sugar, stirring until it is all dissolved. Add the strawberry juice. Transfer to a pitcher and chill in... - 23.5646
Long Island Iced Tea
This video is a creation of DerekDrinks. You can visit DerekDrinks for complete recipes, and more videos. - 23.3255
Spiked Iced Tea
1. Mix lemonade, cold tea, and wine in a chilled pitcher.
2. Place ice cubes in pitcher, and pour tea mixture over ice. Add citrus fruit slices.
3. Serve in a tall glass or in an unbreakable mug that can be taken out to the hammock. - 23.1983
Iced Tea has a chilling and refreshing taste. Iced Tea is s summer time beverage and love by tea lover across the globe. - 22.8882
Brew extra-strong tea, steeping 5 minutes.
Strain and pour over ice cubes.
Add additional water until of desired strength.
Serve with sugar, and lemon slices and/or mint leaves.
When tea is steeped or cooled too long, it sometimes becomes cloudy when... - 22.5456
Combine tea bags and water in a glass pitcher; refrigerate, covered, at least 6 hours or overnight, no longer.
Remove tea bags, squeezing against side of container.
To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses.
Add sugar and lemon to taste.
Makes 6 servings. - 22.196
Cool, refreshing, and abundant summer drink. Serve in a tall glass over ice. - 21.7104
Cranberry Twister Iced Tea
Place one tea bag of Stash Irish Breakfast Tea into an 8 oz. cup. Pour approximately 2 oz. (1/4 cup) boiling water into cup and steep for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove tea bag and fill cup to top with cold water. Mix with juice, raspberry syrup, and ice. - 21.4137
Lemon Iced Tea
1. Reconstitute lemonade concentrate as label directs; pour into ice-cube trays with dividers in place; freeze.
2. Crush (finely or coarsely) enough lemonade cubes to fill tall glasses three-fourths full. Pour in enough freshly brewed, chilled iced tea to... - 21.0178
Hibiscus Iced Tea
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring water to a boil.
Add tea bags, sugar, and lime juice.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, until cool (or chill).
Pour tea into ice-filled glasses; top with lime slices. - 20.9539
Refreshing Iced Tea
1 Boil the water. As soon as it comes to the boil, turn off the heat, add the tea leaves, cover the pan and leave to infuse for a few minutes. If you are using large-leaf Darjeeling, leave for 8-10 minutes. If the leaves are broken, less time is required.
2... - 20.6786
Because ice dilutes the brew, it is necessary to make tea extra strong.
Use 4 teaspoons tea leaves for 2 measuring cups boiling water.
Make tea in regular pot, and allow to stand in warm place 5 minutes.
Pour into tall glasses filled with chipped ice.
Serve... - 20.6086
Iced Tea Punch
Iced Tea Punch is cool beverage. Iced Tea Punch gets chilling taste from frozen lemonade concentrate and chilled ginger ale. - 20.2186
Make hot tea as above, using 3 to 4 tsp.of tea for each pt. of freshly boiling water.
Fill iced-tea glasses about one-half full of ice and pour over freshly made hot tea.
Serve with lemon in slices or eighth sections or orange slices.
1 tbsp of lemon or... - 19.7057
Simple Iced Tea
Sweeten the tea to taste if desired and strain into four glasses.
Add the ice cubes.
Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a sprig of mint. - 19.5162
Quick, easy and tasty-that is what this Iced Tea is all about. Accelerate your evening or night entertainment with this Iced Tea drink. Enjoy! - 16.7583
Homemade Iced Tea
This video is a creation of fitfortwotv. You can visit fitfortwotv for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.1412
Electric Iced Tea
Pour ice, vodka, tea and sugar into a highball glass; stir gently until sugar dissolves. - 13.7619
How To Brew Rose Water Iced Tea
1. In kettle, boil water on stove.
2. In a large pitcher, drop tea bags and add sugar to it.
3. Pour entire kettle of boiling water in it. Set timer for 5 minutes and allow it to steep.
4. After 5 minutes, remove tea bags and add rose... - 0
Iced Tea Recipes By Category