- » Iced Spice Biscuits
Iced Spice Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced spice biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced spice biscuits recipes.
1. In a bowl beat the eggs, add the sugar and beat again.
2. Add flour, baking powder, lemon rind and spices and using a spoon form the mixture into round biscuits.
3. Grease and flour baking trays and place the biscuits on them.
4. Bake in a moderate... - 37.5031
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
1 Heat the honey, treacle, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2 Mix the flours, spices and can died fruits in a bowl and stir in the honey mixture.
3 Dissolve the soda in the milk and add to the mixture with the eggs and rum.
Knead the dough on a floured board... - 41.0339
Chocolate And Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine crushed biscuits and walnuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter) cook on HIGH for two minutes. Allow to... - 33.7185
Apricot Cheese Cake
Dissolve the granulated sugar in the water in a saucepan. Add the apricot halves and poach gently until tender. Then chop roughly.
Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter or margarine, spice and caster sugar. Use three-quarters of the crumb mixture to... - 33.9093
Cherry Pizza Dolce
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pizza dolce recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.9099
Apple Roly Poly
The apple or other fruit roly poly is a steamed dessert. Made with any fruit of choice, the apple or other fruit roly poly is a spiced dessert made with a hint of cinnamon and grated lemon rind for some tang. Cooked and sliced, the apple or other fruit roly... - 39.9139
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Place the sugar, treacle, spices and fat in a saucepan and heat gently until melted.
Remove from the heat.
Blend the bicarbonate of soda with 1 tsp cold water and add to the pan with the flour,... - 40.2324
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455