- » Iced Lemon Square
Iced Lemon Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced lemon square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced lemon square recipes.
Easy Lemon Squares
I first had these lemon squares at a friend's house when I was about 15 and they were the most scrumptious thing I had ever eaten. Now they are just one of the lemony treats I like to make on occasion but they still rank up there at the top of my list... - 119.129
Rub to crumbs and pack in baking tin.
Bake slowly at 300° F. until golden brown.
Mix the cocoanut, brown sugar, walnuts and baking powder with the unbeaten eggs.
Place this on the baked foundation and let brown.
Cover with a thin butter icing flavored with... - 34.1072
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl place together flour, 10X sugar, almonds, and butter or margarine.
3) Mix all the ingredients well together until blended completely.
4) Press the almond mixture over bottom of an 8x8x2-inch... - 48.189
Lemon Date Squares
1. In medium size bowl beat butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy; blend in the 1 cup flour, Bran Buds and lemon peel. Pat evenly into bottom of buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) about 20 minutes.
3. While... - 30.1378
Mazurkas With Lemon Icing
The mazurkas with lemon icing can be prepared with either simple mazurkas or almond mazurkas. It is the lemon icing to these that makes them so special. Simply made with lemon juice and confectioners sugar, the mazurkas with lemon icing are frosted after... - 31.1812
Lemon squares is a baked cookie like preparation made with lemon rind and juice to flavor. Prepared with flour, eggs, and margerine as batter, the lemon squares are baked in a pan and cut into squares after cooling. - 46.576
Lemon Cheese Squares
Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray; sprinkle crushed wafers evenly over bottom and up sides of dish.
Combine gelatin and water in a medium bowl, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add Neufchatel cheese; stir with a wire... - 41.0989
Lemon Refrigerator Squares
Do you like lemon in you desert then delicious Lemon Refrigerator Squares is a perfect catch for you. The concoction of sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind gives is a very different taste, and the wafer biscuits butter icing makes it simply... - 33.2601
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.9756
Party Time Lemon Ice
Lemon Ice has a Grand taste.The Lemon Flavour gives the Lemon Ice Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 27.4024
Sunkist Fresh Lemon Ice Cream
In large bowl, stir together cream and sugar until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Mix in lemon peel and juice.
Pour into 8-inch square pan, or directly into sherbet dishes or scooped-out lemon boats.
Freeze several hours until firm.
Garnish with lemon... - 28.2677
Raspberry Cream Squares
Combine crumbs, nuts and butter.
Mix well and press HALF in bottom of 9" square pan.
Combine softened cream cheese, icing sugar and 2 tablespoons evapo rated milk.
Beat until smooth then spread over base.
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
Add... - 43.6157
Mexican Cheese Squares
This Mexican Cheese Squares is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Mexican Cheese Squares! - 46.2574
Lemon Ice Cream
Combine cream and egg in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until blended well.
Add sugar gradually; beat mixture until stiff peaks form.
Beat in lemon juice, lemon peel and salt; stir in milk.
Pour into large refrigerator tray or 8-inch square pan.
Cover... - 31.7655
In saucepan, bring water and sugar to boil; boil 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature; add juices and peels.
Pour into 8 inch square pan.
Freeze 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 1/2 hour.
(Volume increases as it is stirred.) - 28.8294
Blueberry Coffee Squares
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch oblong pan.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar together well.
Add egg yolks and beat until fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, stirring only un - 36.429
Delicious Pineapple Squares
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and pineapple.
Place in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Set in pan of cold water or ice cubes to cool.
Beat egg... - 39.1487
Frosted Cream Squares
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
Mix together butter, honey, and water.
Allow to cool.
Add molasses and eggs and mix well.
Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and salt.
Add to first mixture gradually.
Spread dough evenly in... - 39.687
In food processor or in bowl and using pastry blender, blend flour, butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9 inch (2.5 L) square cake pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
TOPPING: Stir together sugar, lemon rind and juice,... - 43.6761
Pineapple squares are fruity pineapple and gelatin desserts prepared with cream. Molded and spread with a cream and cake crumb mix, the pineapple squares are best served chilled and are fun to make and serve. They are soft and delicious with a hint of lemony... - 44.9238
Sift dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to dry dough with water and lemon juice.
Turn out on to floured board and knead lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one half to fit base of greased lamington tin,... - 44.1607
Crunchy Coconut Squares
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and butter and beat well till creamy and smooth. Keep aside.
2. In an 8 inch x 8 inch pan, spread half quantity wafers/ crackers uniformly and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, coconut... - 37.4297
Home Made Cheesecake Squares
Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and lemon juice and beat to a firm dough.
Knead lightly for 3 minutes.
Divide the dough in half and roll out one half to fit the... - 40.364
Fig Nut Squares
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Stir in lemon and orange peel, half the figs, and half the nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Blend into batter.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining figs and nuts.
Bake in... - 38.9116
Chilled Tomato Bouillon Squares
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together cold tomato juice and gelatine; set blender at stirring speed and pulse by switching on and off.
2. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add bouillon cube and tomato juice; process for about... - 45.825
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar, lemon and butter. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour and then fold in with the ground almonds till the contents are... - 44.3222
Campari-Orange Ice has a Improbable taste.The Lemon Flavour gives the Campari-Orange Ice Bracing taste. - 23.8513
Cook cranberries in 2 cups water until skins are broken, about 10 minutes.
Press through sieve to make a smooth pulp.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, orange peel and 2 cups cold water.
Pour into square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Freeze until firm, stirring 2 or 3... - 32.8648
Apple Honeydew Ice
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
Pour into 8- or 9-inch nonmetal square pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Scoop frozen mixture into dessert dishes. - 25.7872
Chocolate-fleck Ice Cream
Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and continue beating till light and fluffy.
Blend in vanilla.
Fold into whipped cream.
Beat egg whites until fluffy; add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
Fold into... - 30.1804
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Boil on moderate heat until the sugar is dissolved
3. Boil for five minutes and then remove from heat
4. Cool to lukewarm
5. Tip in the cooled syrup, fruit and the lemon juice
6. Pour... - 32.5536
Cook apricots and water in a saucepan over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Puree mixture in blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Strain into a mixing bowl.
Stir in sugar and lime juice.
Pour into an 8-inch square pan and freeze... - 31.9553
Kiwifruit Ice has a great taste. Kiwifruit Ice gets its taste from apple juice mixed with lemon juice and orange grind. Kiwifruit Ice is loved by kids around the world. - 30.9178
Mazurkas With Fruit And Nut Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
For fruit filling, combine apricots and raisins in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain raisins and apricots.
Combine with other fruits... - 41.4325
Three Fruit Ice Cream
For crank-type freezer: Pour whipping cream, sugar and milk into freezer can; put dasher in place.
Cover can and adjust crank.
Place can in freezer tub.
Fill freezer tub 1/3 full of ice; add remaining ice alternately with layers of rock salt (6 parts ice to 1... - 38.8008
Royal Icing With Honey
1) Use eggs that are at room temperature and not straight from the refrigerator.
2) Into a mixing basin, break the egg whites and beat lightly until just frothy.
3) Through a fine sieve on to a large square of greaseproof paper, sift icing... - 32.7288
Combine kiwi, apple juice, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Stir in orange rind.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan; freeze until almost firm.
Spoon frozen mixture into a mixing bowl; beat with an electric... - 23.5515
In blender container, combine sugar, water and ReaLemon® brand; mix well.
Gradually add strawberries; blend until smooth, adding food coloring, if desired.
Pour into 8-inch square pan; cover and freeze about 1 1/2 hours.
In medium mixer bowl, beat until... - 30.1568
Early on day:
Mix gelatin; instant coffee powder, and sugar.
Stir into water; pour into 9-inch-square pan; cool slightly; freeze.
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Let pan stand at room temperature 10 minutes, or until coffee mixture can be scraped with a... - 28.2507
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Filo Ice Cream And Mincemeat Parcels
1. Chop the pear and place in a bowl. Stir in the mincemeat and lemon rind.
2. Keeping the rest of the filo covered under a damp dishtowel, lay one sheet on a board and cut it into two 20cm/8in squares. Brush with beaten egg, then cover with the second square... - 41.8812
Insert metal blade.
Process strawberries continuously until pureed.
Add sugar, water, and lemon juice; process just to combine.
Pour puree into ice cube trays and freeze until solid; transfer to plastic bags and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Process about 6 cubes... - 32.7569
1. In a bowl, mix together confectioner's sugar, blackcurrant juice, lemon juiec and water
2. Whip the cream till thick; reserve a quarter cup of it and beat the rest of it with the black currant mixture
3. Pour it into a freezer tray and freeze fro... - 31.5984
Tart Cranberry-orange Ice
Wash cranberries, combine with 2 cups orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cranberries pop, put through a food mill.
Add remaining orange juice and cardamom to cranberry mixture, stir... - 31.7652
Greengage Plum Ice
Combine the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in the water and set over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring constantly.
Set aside to cool.
Cut plums into halves, pit, and force through a sieve or food mill (about 2 1/4 cups... - 37.3227
Blueberry Ice Box Pudding
Combine the juice with lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
When thickened, add berries and cook 5 minutes longer.
Spread bread generously with butter, cut slices in quarters or smaller, and arrange... - 36.3116
1. In an electric blender process combining kiwi, apple juice and lemon juice until smooth and then stir in orange rind.
2. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan and freeze until almost firm.
3. Into a mixing bowl spoon frozen mixture and beat... - 37.374
Fresh Pear Ice
In a 2 quart pan, combine sugar, water, lemon zest, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring, and cook until sugar dissolves; continue boiling, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add pears and bring to a boil again.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 41.3053
Fresh Peach Ice Cream
1) Peel the peaches keeping aside two for garnish. Slice the peaches into halves and take their pits out.
2) In a large bowl with lemon juice, add in the peach halves. Crush the peaches with a potato masher.
3) Add in granulated sugar and stir well to... - 39.2491
Fresh Tomato Ice Cream
Peel the tomatoes and cut in halves.
Squeeze out the seeds into a sieve and save the juice.
Mash, grind or blend the tomato halves until finely minced.
Measure and you should have approximately 1 1/2 cups.
Discard the seeds and sprinkle the gelatine and soup... - 39.2107
Iced Seafood Hors D Hors-d'oeuvre
Fill a large bowl or tray with cracked ice.
Arrange a combination of seafood on ice.
Spear seafood morsels (except those in shells) with wooden picks.
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cream, chile sauce, green pepper, and onion until well blended.
Add... - 34.4873
Strawberries With Champagne Ice
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Set juice aside.
With vegetable peeler, peel oranges and lemon entirely.
Rinse strawberries, hull and cut in half.
Combine sugar, water and citrus peels in a saucepan oyer medium-high heat.
Bring... - 40.1315
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; cover and freeze until slushy.
Spoon mixture into container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Pour back into pan; freeze... - 32.2975
Strawberry Wine Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Combine the syrup and puree in... - 30.0327
Peach Marsala Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Working in batches if necessary, place the peaches, lemon juice and the... - 30.5515
Cabernet Sauvignon Ice
Cabernet sauvignon gives this frosty-cool ice a refreshing sweet-tart flavor.
If you wish, garnish with mint sprigs.
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine sugar, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer gently, uncovered, for... - 29.1606
Ice Cream Cake Roll
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks on high for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until thick and lemon-colored.
Combine flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to egg yolk mixture.
Beat on low until well... - 43.1652
Peachy Ice Cream Desserts
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stiir well. Spread ice cream mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
2. Combine peach preserves and 2 tablespoons amaretto in a small saucepan; cook over low heat... - 26.807
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.6059
Frozen Lemon Dessert
Line ice cube tray, 9x5 inch loaf pan or 8-inch square pan with 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs.
Separate eggs, placing whites in small mixer bowl; yolks in 1 or 2-cup glass measure.
Add sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice and salt to egg yolks, mixing until well bl - 31.1845
Microwaved Frozen Lemon Dessert
Line ice cube tray, 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or 8-inch square pan with 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs.
Separate eggs, placing whites in small mixer bowl; yolks in 1 or 2-cup glass measure.
Add sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice and salt to egg yolks, mixing until well... - 41.2054
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 108.011
Quick Lemon Puffs
Defrost the pastry at room temperature.
Sprinkle a board with icing (confectioners') sugar and roll out the pastry as thinly as possible. Cut into 10 - cm / 4 - in squares.
Preheat a microwave griddle for 4 minutes. Place three squares of pastry at a time on... - 23.2739
Lemon Or Limeade
1. In a processor, process lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar, cold water, and crushed ice for about 15 seconds until the ingredients get mixed well.
2. Take a tall glass and pour the lemonade into it and serve it over additional crushed ice.
3.... - 35.3797
Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread
In bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until fluffy; stir in poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Gradually blend in flour.
Gather dough into ball; chill for 30 minutes if sticky.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness; cut into 2 inch... - 34.6207
Frozen Lemon Cream Meringue Cake
Make the meringue layers: Line a buttered baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and on it trace 2 squares, using the top and bottom of a 9-inch-square pan as a guide (one square will be slightly larger than the other).
In a large bowl with an electric... - 38.6622
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.6433
Frozen Lemon Torte
Line ice cube tray 9x5-inch loaf pan or 8-inch square pan with half the vanilla wafer crumbs.
In medium saucepan, combine egg yolks (reserve whites in small mixing bowl), lemon peel, lemon juice, 1/4 cup sugar and salt; mix thoroughly.
Cook over medium heat... - 39.2916
Lemon 'easy Do' Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the cake mix.
3) In a blender, add jelly, cooking oil, cold water and unbeaten eggs.
4) Beat the ingredients on medium speed for 4 minutes.
5) Use a greased and floured 9" x 12"... - 44.5904
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar, flour and... - 49.3039
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the buttercream and the lemon or orange curd. Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cakes. Place the larger cake on the plate.
2. Dust your work surface with... - 37.8083
Softed gelatine in cold water.
Make syrup from sugar, rinds and hot water; when boiling add softened gelatine.
Boil gently 20 minutes.
Remove from heat, add fruit juices; strain mixture.
Colour with a few drops of pink food colouring.
Pour into wetted 8... - 37.0289
Mazurkas With Apple Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add apples and lemon peel.
Cook over medium heat until apples are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes; stir frequently to prevent... - 39.2387
Happy Birthday Dessert
DISSOLVE 1 package gelatin (not lemon) in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Add 1/4 cup of the cold water.
Pour into 9-inch square pan.
Chill until firm.
DISSOLVE lemon gelatin in remaining 4 cups boiling water.
Remove 2 cups gelatin and mix with remaining 2 cups... - 37.7157
Apple Sundae Cake
Combine ice milk and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice in a medium bowl.
Freeze until firm.
Arrange apple and pear slices in bottom of on ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; set aside.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large... - 42.8213
Mix all ingredients except the flavouring and colouring and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
Bring to the boil and boil gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add flavouring and colouring and pour into a dish which has been rinsed with cold water.
Leave to set.
Cut in... - 29.5297
Chinese Chews has a fine taste. The flour with dates and walnuts gives the Chinese Chews a great taste. Chinese Chews is served as dessert. - 37.4223
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Cream together butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Pat dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 12 to 15 minutes or till lightly browned.
Meanwhile beat egg slightly; add... - 42.3141
Vanilla Custard Slice
Roll out pastry thinly, cut into two 10 in. squares; place on ungreased oven tray, bake in very hot oven, Mark 8, 450°F.
Cool, trim to make two 8 in. squares.
Place one layer on base of ungreased 8 in. square cake tin.
Place milk, sugar, butter in large... - 38.1506
Prune Nut Cake
Place in strainer over small pan of water; cover and steam for 7 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cut flesh of prunes into small pieces with kitchen shears; dust with a small amount of... - 38.6449
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 13X9X2-inch baking pan and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, mix together raisins, nuts with 1 tablespoon of flour and set aside.
4) In a large mixer bowl, sift together remaining flour,... - 48.4024
Chocolate Mousse Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
– In a separate bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Blend well after each addition. Add lemon juice.
– Heat milk without boiling.
– ... - 44.0721
Dissolve jelly powder and salt in boiling water.
Add ice water and drained pineapple.
Chill until gelatin begins to thicken then add carrots.
Pour into an 8-inch square pan which has been rinsed with cold water.
Chill until firm.
Cut in squares and serve on... - 29.5859
Vanilla Custard Slice
Roll out the dough to two 25 cm./ 10 in.squares.
Carefully transfer the squares to ungreased baking sheets and put into the oven preheated to very hot (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool, then trim the squares to about 20 cm./ 8... - 41.0944
Blanco Y Negro
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and cream with 1/2 cup of sugar. Add the lemon zest and cinnamon stick and bring to a simmer. Cover and let the mixture stand off the heat for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk mixture into a bowl. Set the bowl in an ice... - 32.0481
Cornish Treacle Tart
1. Take a Yorkshire pudding tin or square cake tin and line with pastry. Reserve another layer for the top of the tart.
2. In a bowl mix breadcrumbs and syrup.
3. Add finely grated lemon rind and the juice.
4. Put the mixture into pastry case.
5. Keep... - 38.3371
Party Pick Up
Pour over layers of graham crackers in flat pyrex dish.
Place layer of graham crackers over mixture.
Top with butter icing.
Let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
Cut in small fingers or squares. - 25.7736
Pumpkin Sultana Cake
This unique pumpkin sultana cake is graced with lemon butter icing and chopped peel. Try out this creamy and filling recipe that your family will surely love! - 38.417
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
Combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture against bottom of 8-inch square pan.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; add ice cream.
Stir to melt ice cream.
Chill until thickened; fold in pie... - 34.9561
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, ginger and bicarbonate of soda into a basin.
Place treacle, butter and brown sugar into a saucepan, stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add to dry ingredients; mix in egg and warmed milk.
Pour into greased and... - 41.3213
Speedy Date Slice
1. Place margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in dates, flour, muesli, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds and yogurt.
2. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined shallow 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in cake... - 36.3219
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 40.5515
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, butter and the cracker crumbs
2) Keep aside ¼ cup of the cracker mixture
3) In a 8 inch square pan, press the mixture evenly onto the base
4) In a cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
5) Tip in the ice cream and stir... - 46.306
Sour Cherry Turnovers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, mix the cherries with the cornstarch, granulated sugar, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon of the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Bake for about 35 minutes, until the... - 32.9911
Mix flour and the 1 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the mixture; gently toss with fork.
Push to side of bowl; repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough into a ball.
Divide dough... - 45.2687
Fruit Cake Bars
fruit cake bars are soft bars baked with seeded raisins, spices and sugar. Baked with a batter of cooked sugar and spices with raisins along with flour and baking agents, the fruit cake bars are best iced with lemon butter icing. - 43.1897
Heavy Chocolate Mousse
Beat egg yolks with sugar until lemon colored.
Melt chocolate over boiling water or mixed with several tablespoons of hot water.
Pour the hot milk slowly into egg-sugar mixture, return to double boiler and cook over boiling water until custard... - 33.9848
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream together butter and sugar.
Fold in flour, baking powder, egg yolks, vanilla extract, lemon rind and salt to form a stiff dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll out dough to 12 inch (30 cm)... - 42.0265