Lemon Lime Tea
- » Iced Lemon Lime Tea
Iced Lemon Lime Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced lemon lime tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced lemon lime tea recipes.
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 39.0567
Cocktail Iced Tea
1 In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients.
2 Stir to mix well.
3 Pour into glasses and serve - 28.0047
1. In a teapot, add the tea bags, pour boiling water and allow to brew for five minutes; pour into a large pitcher and allow to cool; add carbonated beverage to it
2. In tall individual glasses, add ice cubes and pour the tea over it - 28.526
Betty's Sparkling Iced Tea
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sparkling Iced Tea. This is an easy way to turn regular iced tea into a refreshing, carbonated, flavored iced tea! - 0
1.Take a large teapot or jug and put tea leaves, mint and lemon grass in it.
2.Add 6 cups boiling water and let the aroma infuse for 5 minutes.
3.Strain the mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of sugar and lime juice as per taste... - 37.0873
Cold Water Iced Tea
Fill a one-quart jar with cold water.
Add tea bags and cover.
Chill in the refrigerator 12 to 18 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags and pour tea into tall glasses filled with ice cubes or crushed ice.
Offer juicy lemon or lime wedges and sugar to taste.
Trim... - 25.7157
Island Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In... - 41.608
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool. Stir in carbonated beverage.
2. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 23.8014
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail can be made with shots of vodka, rum, tequila, contreau and gin with a dash of lemon juice, teaspoon of sugar….shaken up then served over ice. Here’s the video, I actually had another 1 after making this and was very merry... - 80.693
Long Island Iced Tea
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you a classic, the Long Island Iced Tea. Be careful this one is sure to get you drunk! - 127.56
Frosted Mint Tea
Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar; freeze glasses.
To serve, combine tea and lemon-lime... - 25.2067
Fruited Tea Punch
Put first 4 ingredients and 2 cups of the water in blender; blend till combined.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Add remaining water; stir.
Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Garnish with lime slices and cherries. - 36.2798
Tropical Tea Punch
Add boiling water to tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve Tropical Tea in punch bowl with block of ice.
Float washed vanda orchids for true tropical... - 29.8246
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.7064
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 40.8239
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 28.2434
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
Coffee Martini, Green Tea Cocktail And Lychee Cocktail
You can be creative and make your own cocktails by making flavored simple syrups. Boil a cup of your preferred sweetener with a cup of flavored liquid like juice, coffee or tea to make the syrup. Let cool and mix with liquor, juice, seltzer or prosecco. On... - 0
Early on day:
1. Scoop 6 balls of sherbet onto a tray; freeze.
2. Mix water with iced-tea mix; refrigerate.
3. Then, from orange, cut 2 thin 9-inch strips of peel; trim edges. Repeat with lemon and lime. Wind peel over sherbet balls; freeze.
Fill 6... - 30.4273
Pineapple Lemon Punch
Put tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice and syrup in a jug and chill well.
Serve in a punch bowl with plenty of ice, slices of lemon, pineapple pieces and sprigs of mint.
Leave covered for an hour or so to allow flavours to develop.
Add chilled ginger ale just... - 32.3535
Sparkling Yuletide Punch
Sparkling Yuletide Punch are simple and easy to prepare. Try this Sparkling Yuletide Punch; I bet, you would love to sip it again and again! - 30.6813
The Peche Martini
Today is the day to drink Snapple Peach Tea and we do it with class, in a martini glass with a few other friends. - 115.368
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the... - 44.0385
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 29.9308
1. In a punch bowl, mix orange juice, water, lemon juice and instant tea and stir till the sugar and tea dissolve; add aerated beverage to it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float ornage slices on top and serve - 32.6396
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve over ice. - 20.2935
1. Place tea in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices, lime juice cordial and mint leaves.
3. Place this in the freezer for 2 hours.
4. Shortly before serving, strain the punch. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add crushed ice and serve... - 31.4592
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
1.Use... - 27.5075
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 35.4802
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Serve tropical cooler over ice. - 29.857
Blue Motorcycle Cocktail
Blue Motorcycle Cocktail is a derivative of Long Island Iced Tea. This is a unique cocktail that is not well renowned, but it tastes great. Watch this video to see how amazing this drink looks in its blue color. The soda gives it a nice head. Cheers! - 107.443
Agua Fresca With Hibiscus
Need something for a hot summer day? Then take a look at this agua fresca with hibiscus recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines just 4 ingredients to make an absolutely delicious beverage in no time. This drink is a perfect way to celebrate... - 92.1056
Make tea with boiling water; infuse for 5 minutes then strain and cool.
Simmer grated orange and lemon rinds with sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Strain into tea.
Add cordial and passion fruit, then chill until needed.
Empty into punch bowl, add remaining... - 38.3011
Sparkling Yuletide Punch
If using raspberry juice, it may be prepared by defrosting, crushing and straining 2 packages frozen raspberries, or crushing and straining canned raspberries.
Pour all ingredients over a large block of ice in a punch bowl.
Garnish with fruit slices or thin... - 28.5385
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 33.2146
1. Sieve flour and salt in a bowl. Add oil and mix with your fingertips until it resembles crumbs. Sprinkle water, little at a time to mix to a smooth dough.
2. Take the dough and holding it first at one end and then the other. Slap it against a flat surface... - 44.2679