- » Iced Lemon Ginger Mint Tea
Iced Lemon Ginger Mint Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced lemon ginger mint tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced lemon ginger mint tea recipes.
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.59
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.661
Frosted Mint Tea
Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar; freeze glasses.
To serve, combine tea and lemon-lime... - 23.3733
Iced Fruit Tea
Pour boiling water over tea; cover and let stand 5 minutes; strain.
Add sugar and stir till dissolved.
Add fruit juices.
Pour into pitcher half full of ice.
Just before serving, carefully pour ginger ale down side of pitcher.
Trim with mint - 27.9802
Pineapple Lemon Punch
Put tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice and syrup in a jug and chill well.
Serve in a punch bowl with plenty of ice, slices of lemon, pineapple pieces and sprigs of mint.
Leave covered for an hour or so to allow flavours to develop.
Add chilled ginger ale just... - 30.7977
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 34.2867
Pour tea over mint.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, syrup, salt, and cucumber rind.
Let stand until cool, then strain and chill.
Just before serving, add grape juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
Pour into a pitcher half full of ice.
Garnish with thin... - 37.1614
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 40.3927
Chilled Fruit Punch
Combine tea, juices and sugar and chill.
Add ginger ale, ice cubes, lemon slices, strawberries and mint leaves. - 30.5299
Make double-strength tea by pouring 2 cups boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Boil sugar with 2 cups water for 5 minutes.
Add crushed mint leaves.
Cool, and strain.
Combine tea, mint syrup, fruit juices, and 2 quarts water.
Just... - 38.0489
The Blu Cocktails
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Ashley of BLU in Sugarland, TX. She shows us how to make two special cocktails: The Orient A L'Orange and the Lower Ninth Ice Tea. You will discover that every cocktail has a story! - 123.234
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.535
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 33.5633
1. Place tea in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices, lime juice cordial and mint leaves.
3. Place this in the freezer for 2 hours.
4. Shortly before serving, strain the punch. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add crushed ice and serve... - 30.3551
Jamaican Punch is a beverage treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Jamaican Punch effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 31.2885
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 37.4634
Make tea with boiling water; infuse for 5 minutes then strain and cool.
Simmer grated orange and lemon rinds with sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Strain into tea.
Add cordial and passion fruit, then chill until needed.
Empty into punch bowl, add remaining... - 35.9293
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 32.0813