- » Iced Lemon Cookies
Iced Lemon Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced lemon cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced lemon cookies recipes.
Mix all 4 ingredients together in small bowl.
Spread lightly over warm diamonds. - 21.2686
Lemon Snowflake Cookies With Lemon Icing
1. Beat the butter and 10 X sugar in a medium-size bowl until blended. Beat in the lemon rind.
2. Mix together the flour and the cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended and smooth. Wrap the dough in... - 41.0468
Ice Box Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar
3. Add the eggs and the rest of the ingredients with the cream of tartar well mixed into the flour
4. Chill the dough
5. Shape the dough into a rectangle... - 44.4592
Yummy and addictive Decorator Icing can transform your cookies and other desserts! Try this tasty Decorator Icing recipe! - 22.1019
Orange Lemon Icing
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds to melt.
Add powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread over cooled cake or bar cookies. - 22.9818
Lemon Ricotta Sugar Cookies With Lemon Glaze
Bake sale time!! And these lemon ricotta sugar cookies are sure to be a hit! Soft, fluffy, chewy around the edges with a light, fresh lemon taste! Not to mention they are super easy to make and something about lemon just reminds me of a bright, sunny spring... - 0
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. In a food processor (or in a large bowl), whirl (or beat) butter, granulated sugar, lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon juice, vanilla, and egg white until well blended. Add flour... - 31.9049
Easy Royal Icing
Sift the icing sugar twice.
Place the egg whites in a bowl and whisk very lightly.
Add half the icing sugar and the lemon juice and stir until mixed.
Gradually beat in the remaining icing sugar until the required consistency is obtained.
If possible, leave... - 21.2247
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 43.6865
Lemon Jumbles is love by kids across the world. Lemon Jumbles gets its rich flavor from lemon juice. Lemon Jumbles is served as snacks by food joints and cafÃ© across the globe. - 36.7666
Easy Glace Icing
Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add sufficient water to make a thick icing.
Flavour and colour as required.
Variations Orange or lemon: substitute freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice for the water.
Coffee: blend 1 tablespoon of instant coffee granules... - 15.2201
Lemon Cream Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar with the essence.
When light and fluffy, stir in the egg yolks and lemon essence.
Add the flour, a little at a time and continue beating until the mixture forms firm dough.
On a floured surface roll out to 1/4" thick.
Using... - 34.1982
Basic Sugar Icing
Place powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; stir with spoon until smooth.
Divide into small bowls and tint with food coloring, if desired. - 17.6801
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the lemon rind and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into... - 48.3894
Lemon Cream Cheese Ice Box Pie
This pie is ultra easy to make and it is also a huge hit. If you like lemon pie you will love this. You can either leave it in the fridge overnight or you can freeze it like I did. Enjoy! - 0
Lemon Almond Ice Box Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, almonds and margarine. (Note that these almonds in the crust will make this pie a unique dish.)
3) Into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, transfer this mixture and pat to... - 46.7732
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 48.4647
Iced Layer Cookies
Cream the first 5 ingredients together and stir in flour sifted with baking powder.
Chill until stiff enough to roll.
Roll out 1/4 of the dough at a time.
Keep remainder chilled.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch circles.
Arrange on greased cooky sheets and bake at 350F... - 37.3698
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 24.3998
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 109.191
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 41.1903
Lemon Cream Melting Moments
Have butter at room temperature.
Combine butter and sifted icing sugar in small bowl, beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Stir in combined sifted flours in 2 batches.
Place mixture into large piping bag fitted with fluted tube.
Pipe mixture... - 40.7903
Lemon Glazed Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place flour, salt, shortening, nutmeg, granulated sugar and orange rind in bowl.
Add egg yolks and butter; incorporate well with pastry blender.
Add cream and pinch dough to incorporate.
Roll on floured surface until about 1/4... - 44.16
Lemon Coconut Cookies
1. Sieve flour and salt.
2. Cream fat and sugar, adding essence.
3. Stir in flour and mix well.
4. Take one level dessertspoon dough for each cookie and form into a ball, flatten slightly.
5. Place the cookies 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking tray.
6. Bake... - 41.574
High Tea Lemon Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper
3. In a medium bowl sift together flour and corn flour.
4. In a large bowl, cream 2 cups of the butter with a wire whisk or an electric beater until soft
5.... - 43.3468
Lemon Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add in the egg and lemon zest beat until well combined.
3. Add the Bisquick and continue mixing until stiff dough is formed.
4.... - 110.008
Slice N Bake Lemon Gems
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in lemon peel.
Combine flour and cornstarch; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
Shape the cookie... - 40.9834
Lemon Valentine Hearts
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Cream the fat with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and lemon rind.
Sift together the flour and rice flour and stir, then gradually work these dry... - 41.4198
Lemon Refrigerator Squares
Do you like lemon in you desert then delicious Lemon Refrigerator Squares is a perfect catch for you. The concoction of sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind gives is a very different taste, and the wafer biscuits butter icing makes it simply... - 33.6888
Almond Tulips With Fresh Banana Ice
For cups: Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400Â°F.
Butter and flour baking sheet.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl, gradually adding sugar just until frothy; this is not a meringue, so do not try to form peaks.
Add remaining ingredients and beat... - 45.4765
Kiss Me Cookies
In a small pan, combine honey, sugar, lemon peel, and butter; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in honey mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt,... - 39.1646
Lemon squares is a baked cookie like preparation made with lemon rind and juice to flavor. Prepared with flour, eggs, and margerine as batter, the lemon squares are baked in a pan and cut into squares after cooling. - 44.1362
Lemon Butter Biscuits
This is a brilliant Lemon Butter Biscuits recipe! These tasty and unique biscuit are a favorite amongst my kids and is also one of my favorite Halloween treats! Try the Lemon Butter Biscuits! - 22.4437
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5.
2. Soften the butter but don-€™t melt it completely. Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla to the mixture and beat well.
3. Sift in the flour till well mixed and then drop teaspoonfuls of... - 41.4074
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed until very thick and lemon-colored. (Beating will take 5 minutes don't underbeat.)
2. Sift flour and cardamom onto wax paper.
3. Add flour mixture, alternately with cream, to... - 28.329
Santa Claus Cookies
Cream the shortening, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add a mixture of the flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Mix in the evaporated milk and lemon juice.
Beat the... - 40.0932
Butter Letter is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare snack recipe, Butter Letter is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.498
Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies
Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 35.8932
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the eggs, sugar and grated lemon rind together, beating them thoroughly with the aid of an electric mixer for 15 minutes.
3) Add the peel,... - 48.0047
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 42.416
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then work in the flour with the back of a wooden spoon.
Knead the mixture gently, then roll it... - 33.3129
Lightly grease three baking trays.
Cream the fat with the icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy, then beat in the lemon rind.
Sift the flour into a bowl, then gradually work it into the creamed mixture - the resulting paste should be just soft enough... - 30.1342
Easy Creamy Icing
Blend sugar, salt, and flavoring (try lemon, almond, or peppermint flavoring for variety).
Add cream to make easy to spread.
If desired, tint with a few drops of food coloring.
Spread on cookies with spatula or pastry brush. - 21.2469
Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in coffee and applesauce.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix dry ingredients and stir into applesauce mixture.
Chill at least 2 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod hot).
Drop rounded... - 36.2518
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black And White Cookies
Here is an excellent video that shares a wonderful recipe for a perfect snack for the people who follow a healthy lifestyle. This recipe for black and white cookie is for the weight watchers and made with low fat unsweetened ingredients. Check it out... - 118.743
Gulyas is a delicious dish that leaves a memorable after taste. I served this exquisite dish with noodles for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Gulyas recipe and you will understand. - 30.929
Pineapple icing is easy and quick to make. This icing enhances taste of cakes and cookies. This flavorful pineapple icing can be made anytime. It is great on pineapple cakes and cookies in particular. - 29.8656
Ice Cream Bonbons
Ice Cream Bonbons is a lovely and refreshing dessert for your parties. This delicious and pretty dessert will not take too much of your effort or time. Try this excellent Ice Cream Bonbons recipe at home! - 32.8426
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/3 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon extract and 1 teaspoon lemon zest until well blended.
2. Beat flour and cornstarch into sugar mixture until blended. Shape... - 27.345
Sugar Icing is the simplest kind of icing that can be made while baking. It is an extremely useful product for an confectioner. Sugar icing makes simple cakes and cookies into special. Try this simple and easy recipe to make sugar icing. - 28.411
Animal Sugar Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening in bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, milk and lemon extract; beat well.
Sift remaining ingredients together; add to creamed mixture.
Cover and chill.
Roll out on floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness; cut with animal cookie... - 37.9676
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl cream margarine with sugar; add vanilla and lemon peel and stir to combine.
Add sifted flour and ice water and mix to form dough.
Preheat oven to... - 37.7383
Peachy Ice Cream Desserts
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stiir well. Spread ice cream mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
2. Combine peach preserves and 2 tablespoons amaretto in a small saucepan; cook over low heat... - 24.2306
1. In a bowl, mix together confectioner's sugar, blackcurrant juice, lemon juiec and water
2. Whip the cream till thick; reserve a quarter cup of it and beat the rest of it with the black currant mixture
3. Pour it into a freezer tray and freeze fro... - 29.413
Cranberry Ice Cream Pie
Prepare crust, substituting finely crushed lemon wafers or butter cookies for cracker crumbs, decreasing butter to 1/2 cup and omitting sugar.
Prepare pie. - 15.4592
Lemony Minty Iced Green Tea
When it is brutally hot and humid outside (and inside), this iced green tea with lemon and mint, make the intense summer heat actually bearable. There is something about the crsipness of lemon that imparts all the wonder of summer. Citrus is for summer and... - 125.919
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Stir together icing sugar, almonds, caster sugar, lemon juice and egg whites to the consistency of short pastry.
2. Place dough between sheets of plastic food wrap and roll out to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick. Cut out shapes... - 28.643
Hazelnut Butter Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, salt, and hazelnuts until well blended.
2. Add flour and cornstarch to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Divide dough... - 34.8538
Neapolitan Ice Cream With Cherry Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan, heat over moderate flame.
2) Add the sugar-cornstarch mixture, and pour 1 cup of the reserved cherry juice into it.
3) Stir until thickened for about 1 to 2 minutes, then add cherries, and lemon juice.
4) Keep stirring for a... - 40.8467
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 132.58
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 27.6855
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 44.1824
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.995
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8409
Cream together butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Pat dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 12 to 15 minutes or till lightly browned.
Meanwhile beat egg slightly; add... - 39.4547
Pineapple ade cookies are very moist, sweet and delicious cookies. You will love these cookies for its tropical flavor and smooth taste. Pineapple ade cookies are simple and easy to make and finish quickly. - 49.3772
Carrot-orange cookies are treat. Serve them to kids or at the tea time. It is simple and easy to make recipe. These cookies can be made with all the available ingredients in the kitchen. Give this recipe a try. - 53.0652
Decorated Sugar Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar till fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Stir in sour cream.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring till smooth.
On lightly floured... - 43.121
Almond Paste Cookies
Beat the first 9 ingredients together until fluffy; then stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Break off small pieces of the dough, and roll around each cherry to cover completely.
Roll again to form small balls.
Arrange 1 1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie... - 37.7205
1) In a bowl, add butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence. Beat this thoroughly to make fluffy and bubbly.
2) In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and custard powder, all together.
3) Alternately fold in flour mixture and milk, with... - 45.027
Swiss Christmas Cookies
Melt honey and shortening together over hot water.
Add sugar and fruit juice and stir until dissolved.
Add grated rinds of orange and lemon, chopped almonds, and the dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill in refrigerator.
The dough may be kept... - 42.4414
Crisp Almond Cookies
These cookies always turn out great!! Almond Cookies are a good option for a snack. Crisp and crunchy, I sometimes like to serve it over ice cream too. Try it! - 49.3005
Frosted Pineapple Cookies
You can make frosted pineapple cookies.These cookies are fruity, and are sweet, and what you would wish fruitcake would be. These are made with flour, butter, brown sugar, pineapple, and an egg. They are topped with an easy to make pineapple icing. - 0
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, break egg and beat lightly using a fork. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, except coconut. Sieve and keep... - 46.0025
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 32.9153
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add granulated sugar and beat until dissolved.
Beat in egg yolk, vanilla extract and lemon rind.
Fold in sifted flour gradually to form stiff dough.
Divide dough into 20 walnut-sized balls.
Place cookie balls on greased... - 41.8777
Make 2 or 3 days ahead:
1. Into bowl sift flour with salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like peas. Gradually, with fork, work in ice water to make dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix almond paste, sugar, egg, and... - 39.3529
Beat the eggs until fluffy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar; then continue beating on high speed for 20 minutes.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Fold into the beaten egg mixture... - 41.2927
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Line bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine egg yolks and half of the sugar; using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in... - 35.1545
Frozen Lemon Dessert
1. Beat egg yolks in a bowl with three quarter a cup of sugar and juice and rind of one and a half lemons
2. Add it to a double boiler and cool till transparent
3. In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff, add half a cup of sugar and add into the... - 34.2698
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 105.592
Lemon Cream Puffs
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Lemon Cream Puffs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Lemon Cream Puffs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 42.0306
Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread
In bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until fluffy; stir in poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Gradually blend in flour.
Gather dough into ball; chill for 30 minutes if sticky.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness; cut into 2 inch... - 32.809
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream together butter and sugar.
Fold in flour, baking powder, egg yolks, vanilla extract, lemon rind and salt to form a stiff dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll out dough to 12 inch (30 cm)... - 40.7407
Lemon Jello Whip
Lemon Jello Whip is quite a deal and is served best with baked pie shell. You just require a handful of ingredients to prepare this rich tasting and yummy Lemon Jello Whip. Just give it a try, you will love it for sure. - 23.1054
Orange Thyme Granita In Cookie Cups
Combine juices, sugar and thyme in medium bowl; stir until sugar dissolves.
Freeze until slightly firm, about 1 hour.
Beat with wire whisk to break ice crystals.
Repeat freezing and beating process 2 to 3 times until ice is firm and granular. - 24.6575
Lemon Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter or line with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and oats.
4. Take a large saucepan and combine water and butter.
5. Bring to a boil on... - 43.1847
German Nut Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy, add sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff.
Stir in lemon rind and cinnamon.
Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture.
Stir ground nuts into remaining egg-white mixture.
Pat nut dough out, 1/3 inch thick, on pastry board... - 31.7398
German Nut Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff.
Stir in lemon rind and cinnamon.
Set aside about 1/3 of this mixture.
Stir ground nuts into remaining egg white mixture.
Pat nut dough out 1/3 inch (1 centimeter) thick, on... - 36.1652
1. In a small saucepan, place the cornstarch, flour and sugar and mix well
2. Gradually add water and stir till smooth
3. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to the boil while stirring constantly. Bring this mixture to the boil and boil for one... - 40.1568
Lemon Flavor Muffin With Pecans
Super lemony muffins !!!! Watch this video to prepare a lemon flavor muffin loaded with crunchy pecans. This muffin has a little bit of goodies that can be so palate pleasing. Fresh from the oven, these attractive, delicious muffins make a great accompaniment... - 111.898
Lemon Butter Wafers
1. Use non-sticking baking sheets brushed with oil as these cookies may be tricky to remove after baking.
2. Beat the butter until very soft and creamy, then gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg thoroughly, with vanilla and rind.
4. Sift in... - 35.637
Frozen Lemon Torte
Line ice cube tray 9x5-inch loaf pan or 8-inch square pan with half the vanilla wafer crumbs.
In medium saucepan, combine egg yolks (reserve whites in small mixing bowl), lemon peel, lemon juice, 1/4 cup sugar and salt; mix thoroughly.
Cook over medium heat... - 37.8187
Thumb Print Cookies
1. Place butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Sift together plain flour, self-raising flour and custard powder. Fold flour mixture and milk, alternately, into butter mixture.
2. Roll tablespoons of mixture into... - 33.1917
Almond Finger Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Gradually beat in the flour to form a smooth dough.
Pat the dough out into a well-greased shallow 30 cm./ 1 fl.x 15 cm./ 6 in.baking tin.
Put into the oven preheated to warm (170°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) and... - 38.5952
Lemon Ginger Cream
1. Take a heavy large saucepan and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 43.1328
Merry Christmas Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, honey, and flavoring thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir together flour, soda, salt; blend in.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Roll dough out 1/4" thick.
Cut into desired shapes... - 36.4049