- » Iced Lemon Bar
Iced Lemon Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iced lemon bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iced lemon bar recipes.
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is loved by kids. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flaked coconut, and lemon icing. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 35.4505
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 40.8434
Luscious Lemon Bars
Blend the 1 cup flour and confectioners' sugar in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until blended.
Firmly and evenly press into an ungreased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and baking powder;... - 39.8676
Lemon Raspberry Bars
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking ban.
2)For the base:In a bowl add butter, flour, sugar and mix well. Press this mixture to the bottom of the baking pan and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
3)For the lemon-egg mix:... - 0
Basic Lemon Icing
Combine all ingredients; beat until smooth.
Frost Lemon Bars while warm. - 19.7226
Lemon Coconut Bars
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into anungreased 7x 11 in.(17x27 cm)baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Filling: Beat eggs in a bowl until light and... - 44.8353
Orange Lemon Icing
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds to melt.
Add powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread over cooled cake or bar cookies. - 24.3813
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 108.011
Combine confectioners sugar, melted butter, lemon juice and milk; beat until smooth.
Spread over warm gingerbread.
Cut into bars when cool. - 23.6733
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar, flour and... - 49.3039
Fruit Cake Bars
fruit cake bars are soft bars baked with seeded raisins, spices and sugar. Baked with a batter of cooked sugar and spices with raisins along with flour and baking agents, the fruit cake bars are best iced with lemon butter icing. - 43.1897
Three Layer Bars
Combine butter and 1 cup flour.
Work until smooth.
Add only enough egg white to make the mixture hold together.
Pat into a thin layer in the bottom of a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Press waxed paper directly on the mixture to cover; then place a smaller oblong... - 37.4182
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 109.321
Ginger Mincemeat Bars
Combine gingerbread mix, mincemeat, and water.
Beat until smooth.
Spread mixture in a greased 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM 14 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn at 5 minute intervals.
Let gingerbread stand 5 minutes.
Cool completely before... - 32.0666
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
Butter Date Bars
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and... - 47.3907
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.1331
Bar Therapy: The Bad Santa Cocktail
The color is deep, dark red with a contrasting candid white. The scent is led by the cinnamon spice notes and the taste is warm, silky and very smooth.
Perfect cocktail to compliment any occasion! - 0
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 32.5529
Chop almonds and Hershey bar.
Mix ice cream, nuts and candy bar together.
Add orange and lemon rind.
Dip into muffin pans that have been lined with muffin papers.
Freeze. - 28.7826
Mix all ingredients together well and spread on warm bars before cutting them. - 18.5625
1. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, sugar and melted butter in 8-inch pie pan or ice cube tray; mix well. Remove 2 to 4 tablespoons Crumbs mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining Crumbs mixture evenly and firmly around sides and bottom of pie pan or in... - 29.471
Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread
In bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until fluffy; stir in poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Gradually blend in flour.
Gather dough into ball; chill for 30 minutes if sticky.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness; cut into 2 inch... - 34.6207
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini
Searching for a unique cocktail recipe - here is a special cocktail which your guests are going to appreciate. Preparing lemon ginger martini takes maximum of 10 minutes. It is also easy to learn once you watch the recipe video. - 122.976
1. Into a bar-glass, half fill with broken ice and add Moselle.
2. Stir in Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with 2... - 37.4048
Gourmet Champagne Cobbler
1. Into a bar-glass, half fill with broken ice and add Champagne.
2. Stir in Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with... - 41.4872
In this free bartending lesson Clint will teach how to make a traditional Tom Collins. - 122.299
The Aviation Cocktail With Violet Liqueur
A second run at our Aviation Cocktail, this time we are including Bitter Truth Violet Liqueur which is part of one of the original recipes. It brings an additional flavor profile, a bit more sweetness and starts to mask out some of the Luxardo Maraschino... - 0
This recipe is a twist on the classic cosmopolitan- this is the "kosmopolitan." The recipe contains bourbon and orange juice instead of vodka and cranberry and the "K" in the title stands for "kickass." A smooth cocktail that brings together a combination of... - 119.797
Shake together the pineapple juice, lemon juice, light rum and coconut rum with several ice cubes in a bar shaker, or other airtight glass or plastic container.
Strain the drink over several ice cubes in an on-the-rocks glass.
Garnish with a pineapple wed - 28.5496
The idea for an Indigo cocktail came from a stay at the Hotel Indigo. It also happens that my good friend, Cap’n Carl Fismer (Fizz) dove the shipwreck, Concepcion, and found indigo on the wreck. So be sure to watch the video to find out more. - 108.936
Armada Cocktail Vs The Japenglish Cocktail
FOR THE ARMADA COCKTAIL
1. In a cocktail shaker add ice cubes; brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice and spanish bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass.
3. Serve the armada cocktail chill.
FOR THE JAPENGLISH... - 0
Four Centuries Cocktail Vs The Sheffield
FOR THE CENTURIES COCKTAIL
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes, pour applejack, tuaca and a splash of cherry herring followed by Spanish bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with cherries.
3.... - 0
Junkyard Mojito Cocktail
Muddle Mint and get some blueberry raspberry Crystal light squirts and you're good to go! Well, you will want some fresh ingredients like blueberries, raspberries and some tonic water. Sweet, like artificial flavoring sweet and light on alcohol so you can... - 0
The Stephano Cocktail, Video Game Cocktail
The Stephano, a cocktail themed for the video game Amnesia: Dark Descent. This cocktail brings out the vanilla and some mango in a cocktail that could leave you in a sugar coma. Careful! - 0
Citrus Gin Jingle
Pour the lemon syrup and bitters into an Old Fashioned glass and stir with a bar spoon. Add ice, pour in gin, and then stir. Optional: Garnish with a lemon wedge
Directions for Lemon Syrup
Bring water, sugar, and zest to a boil. Remove from heat and let... - 25.5162
New York Sour Cocktail
1. Fill a serving glass with ice cubes and set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine Glenfiddich, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup. Shake well along with some ice.
3. Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass using a bar spoon... - 0
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
Negroni Campari Classic Cocktail
The Negroni, a classic cocktail utilizing campari. Camillo Negroni (1868-1934) was a Florentine Count who had spent time as a cowboy in the old West and a gambler in New York. When he returned to Florence, in the 1910s, he had the bartender at the Bar Casoni... - 0
Purple Haze Cocktail
1. Top a glass with ice cubes.
2. Add in blue curacao and vodka.
3. Top with any lime soda.
4. Add a dash of grenadine and stir with a bar spoon.
5. Garnish with orange peel and serve chilled. - 111.304
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
Iba Cocktail Week: Horse's Neck
The horse's neck, an enigma in a glass! A crazy simple creation with a complex flavor and takes well with bitters. It is hard to pin-point ginger ale within the recipe but you get some nice cognac, oak and such which is fun. - 0
1. In a cocktail shaker add the sugar and lemon juice and crush using a muddler.
2. Pour the gin and give a good stir.
3. Fill a collins glass or a hi-ball glass with a few ice cubes.
4. Pour the gin syrup and top with soda.
5. Serve with a... - 31.6189
Tapas Martini Vs Distinguished British Gentleman
FOR THE DISTINGUISHED BRITISH GENTLEMAN
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; London dry gin, st germaines elder flower, teapot bitters and dry vermouth.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with lemon... - 0
Stir ice cream to soften slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Line muffin pan with 10 paper bake cups.
Pile ice cream mixture into cups.
Freeze till firm. - 34.7811
Cocktail Bitters Week: Bermuda Rum Swizzle, Punch
The Bermuda Rum Swizzle ends cocktail bitters week here on CMC. No Sunday Night Shooter this week, we are going bitter wild! Today, we bust out a second punch for the week that brings cinnamon notes thanks to the Fee Brothers Aromatic Bitters. - 0
1. Shake lemon juice and simple syrup with ice, in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
3. Layer bitters over the ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve garnished with a lemon peel. - 122.972
1) In a blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth.
2) Take a collins glass and fill it with crushed ice.
3) Pour over the blended ingredients.
4) Garnish with an orange wedge and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 32.6114
Poet's Dream Cocktail
1. In a tall glass pour the gin, dry vermouth and Benedictine.
2. Add ice cubes and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Strain and pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve the poet’s dream cocktail with a garnish of lemon peel. - 117.153
Strawberry Banana Cobbler
Peel and slice bananas; place in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, and vanilla; spoon over bananas.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 6 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
Mix cookies and pecans; sprinkle over fruit.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 31.7805
Ward 8 Classic Cocktail
The Ward 8 or Ward Eight is a cocktail originating in 1898 in Boston, Massachusetts at the bar of Locke-Ober. This cocktail highlights a classic look at a rye whisky that reminds us closely of a whiskey sour cocktail build out. This week, we bust out a... - 0
Breakout Cocktail, How-to
The breakout cocktail is a bourbon-strong cocktail build. No real aroma, unfortunately, with an alcohol rating that's fairly high, probably around 8 out of 10 on our scale. The finish rounds out with a bit of cherry flavor, almost a bit of a grenadine finish. - 0
The Sonic Screwdriver Cocktail, How-to
The Sonic Screwdriver! It brings citrus and it brings vodka but it is no screwdriver of old. This cocktail is much more jumpy, easy drinking and will not cure scurvy. - 0
The Toxic Lime Cocktail
May the forth be with you! Today, we're busting out the Toxic Lime cocktail, this is a surprisingly tasty little sour recip - 109.583
The Corpse Reviver, #1 And #2
Today we bust out the Corpse Reviver but, because the recipe list can be quite long and not everyone know which they want, we are doing Corpse Reviver #1 and Corpse Reviver #2. Which will you like better? - 0
Sailor's Delight Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE LONG DARK TEA TIME OF THE SOUL
1. In a tall glass add ice cubes; Hynotiq, Moonshine and teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass using a strainer.
3. Serve the Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul... - 0
Tequila Tropical Vs Scarlet Lion
FOR THE TEQUILA TROPICAL
1. In a mason shaker add ice cubes; Tequila, Amaretto, Spanish bitters and orange juice.
2. Shake it well and pour it in the coupe glass using a strainer, garnish with lemon slice.
3. Serve the Tequila Tropical... - 0
The Sazerac Cocktail
A classic cocktail with an origin of New Orleans. We try to stay traditional on this cocktail and follow the instructions that fit a fairly public acceptance of the Sazerac - 113.121
The Corpse Reviver Number 2
In this free bar tending tutorial Clint will show you how to make a classic martini, The Corpse Reviver #2. This is a refreshing drink with lots of citrus nicely complimenting the anise flavor of the Absinthe. - 126.09
Prussian Winter Cocktail
If you are in a mood for a long night, here is the perfect drink for the occasion. This winter cocktail is hot and smooth and is a heady mix of warmed up cranberry juice, honey and lemon juice topped with cinnamon liqueur. This warm drink is a great way to... - 115.811
Absolut Tea Party Martini
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 104.58
How To Make The White Lady Cocktail
There are a few different recipes with the name "White Lady." Many of them are by Harry MacElhone, who created the drink in 1919. Here, cocktail expert Robert Hess shares the recipe as it was served by Harry Craddock at the Savoy cocktail bar in London. - 0
Iba Cocktail Week: Between The Sheets
Between the Sheets, a well known cocktail name, but not everyone has experienced it for themselves, now is your time to try. This cocktail brings what seems to be a salty sour lemonade flavor that may be close to the flavor profile of a margarita. Perhaps it... - 0
Pick Me Up Cocktail
Pick Me Up Cocktail, with a brand new guest cohost included in the mix (cocktail pun!). This would be our first use of Fernet Branca, which is something I have found most people will not put in their mouths without mixing in a cocktail. Even in a cocktail,... - 0
Black Forest Trifte
Black Forest Trifte is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dessert. I serve the Black Forest Trifte frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 32.903
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 115.285
Chocolate Cake Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a simple tasty shot, Chocolate Cake. Have your cake and drink it too with this classic shot. You wouldn't think that the combo of ingredients would taste like chocolate cake but surprisingly it... - 124.089
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8134
There are ingredients sitting in your back bar that you just don't like. Maybe it is just because you haven't taken the time to get to know them. The WTF Cocktail is a cocktail made with some of those ingredients Jamie took the time to experiment with. Take a... - 117.24
In small bowl, marinate whole cherries in 2 tablespoons brandy.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
In large bowl, combine ice cream, almonds, macaroons, cherries, brandy, eels and chocolate.
Mix lightly to lend.
Immediately spoon into... - 41.1268
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Mardi Gras Hurricane Cocktail
Mardi Gras freaks here is a simply sizzling cocktail recipe just right for you. Check out Damon showing how to make the classic Hurricane Cocktail concocted during World War II with dark rum as the base drink. Happy Mardi Gras! - 110.328
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé! - 127.286
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 123.836
Strega Sour Cocktail
This Strega Sour Cocktail is from Junior, Portland, OR. He found the Strega Sour in the Playboy Host and Bar Book and traded it up using Martin Miller's Gin and the addition of egg white and house-made honey and earl grey syrup. It turned out to be a winner.... - 121.574
Bread And Butter Cookies
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
On work surface, cream butter, sugar, seasonings, and egg yolk to form a creamy mixture.
Combine the almonds and chocolate with the flour and quickly mix with the butter... - 45.6538
July 4th Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 15-inch X 11-inch rectangle or a 13 inch square.
3. Carefully and neatly line a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan or a 9-inch... - 45.0123
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982