- » Iceberg Orange Salad
Iceberg Orange Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iceberg orange salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iceberg orange salad recipes.
Orange And Avocado Salad
"Peel, seed and slice avocados.
Peel, seed and slice oranges.
Mix salad dressing, orange juice, paprika and salt well.
Place alternate slices of avocado and orange on lettuce leaves; drizzle with dressing.
" - 32.3514
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.0436
Mandarin Orange Salad
1)Combine lettuce ,bibb or romaine lettuce ,onions, mandarin oranges and almonds in a large bowl.
2)Serve with sweet and sour dressing. - 33.1255
Low Calorie Mandarin Orange Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add lettuce, mushrooms and purple onion.
2) Drain the Mandarin oranges and mix with salad. Keep aside.
3) In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine together sugar substitute, oil, mustard, vinegar, water and salt.
4) When... - 44.9832
Orange And Avocado Salad
1. Peel, deseed and cut the avocado meat into slices
2. Peel oranges, cut into slices, removing membrane and seeds.
3. Arrange avocado and orange slices on lettuce leaves in 6 compotes.
4. Combine remaining ingredients for dressing. Drizzle dressing... - 39.1074
Orange Salad With Jicama
Mix salt, pepper, basil, and mint together in a bowl with olive oil and vinegar.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle jicama with chili powder.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Cook jicama over medium-high heat until warm,... - 38.7798
Chinese Orange Salad
In large salad bowl, combine salad greens, oranges, celery and green onion.
In 9-inch round baking dish or pie plate, combine almonds and 1 tablespoon oil.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring... - 48.4923
Orange Mint Salad
1. In salad bowl combine lettuce pieces with mint and orange sections; refrigerate.
2. At serving time, toss with French dressing. - 25.241
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.0494
Lettuce And Orange Salad
1. Take the oranges and cut them into longitudinal halves before dividing each half into four.
2. De-seed and remove the pulp along with the white portion.
3. Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce at the bottom.
4. Arrange the orange pieces over it... - 42.0315
Orange Cartwheel Salad
1) Cut each lettuce neatly into 4 slices.
2) On salad plates, place the lettuce.
3) Peel the oranges and cut each orange into 8 slices. Arrange 4 slices each on top of the lettuce.
4) In a cup, mix together the dillweed, lemon juice and low-calorie... - 37.1611
Crisp 'n' Clear Orange Salad
1 Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2 In a large salad bowl, put the lettuce pieces.
3 Slice the oranges like cartwheels.
4 Cut each in to half.
5 In a bowl, combine Italian dressing with lemon juice.
6 Add the oranges, onion rings,... - 43.6316
Orange Cartwheel Salads
1. On salad plates place lettuce cut into 4 slices.
2. Peel oranges, cut each into 8 slices and on top of lettuce arrange 4.
3. In a cup Mix lemon juice, dillweed and the desired no-calorie sweetener equivalent to that of 2 teaspoons sugar.
4.... - 36.1118
Orange Medallion Salad
In large bowl, toss together spinach, lettuce, onion, green pepper, oranges, pimento and cucumber.
Garnish with watercress.
Refrigerate while you make honey dressing.
Toss salad with just enough dressing to moisten greens. - 38.1066
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Orange Romaine Salad
1)In a jar ,combine
vegetable oil,sugar,vinegar,salt and hot sauce.
2)Cover the jar and shake it vigorously until well blended.
3)Keep it aside for sometime.
4)In the meantime, take a large bowl and combine
romaine lettuce,iceberg lettuce,orange... - 45.1371
Orange Avocado And Prawn Salad
Pour half vinaigrette over sliced avocados. Peel oranges, removing outside membrane, and cut between membranes to remove skinless segments. Combine prawns, oranges, celery and chives. Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves. Place prawn mixture in centre and... - 25.5265
Orange Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients and mix.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the salad mix and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.8011
Orange & Avocado Salad
Combine mayonnaise, orange juice, paprika and salt.
Alternate slices of avocado and orange on lettuce leaves.
Drizzle with mayonnaise-orange dressing - 23.9003
Orange Romaine Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously until well blended; set aside.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour dressing over lettuce mixture immediately before serving; toss gently.
Sprinkle salad with crumbled bacon. - 31.1747
Orange Shrimp Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over salad mixture just before serving; toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately. - 30.3051
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 43.9423
Southern Style Citrus Salad With Grapefruit Salad Dressing.
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce and spinach in it. Toss gently.
2) Arrange grapefruit, oranges, avocado, celery, green pepper and slivered almonds over the salad greens.
3) FOR THE GRAPEFRUIT SALAD DRESSING: Take a jar and combine... - 42.2889
Beef Salad L Orange
In medium mixing bowl, make paste with 2 tablespoons of the Meat Magic and vinegar.
Stir in onion and garlic and mix well.
Add beef strips and mix well with your hands to evenly coat.
Transfer to plastic bag, seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove beef strips... - 40.5216