- » Ice Wine Chocolate
Ice Wine Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ice wine chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ice wine chocolate recipes.
The chocolate syrup can be stored in the refrigerator and used when required.
Place the sugar and water in a heavy saucepan and stir over a medium heat until all the sugar dissolves.
Brush away any sugar crystals that have formed on the side of the pan with a... - 32.2038
Snappy Chocolate Soda
Combine the chocolate syrup and lemon juice.
Divide evenly into six tall chilled soda glasses.
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass and fill with the chilled sparkling water, stirring to blend. - 26.0585
Cup Delights With Wine
1)In a decorative tea cup layer the chocolate cake and drizzle some wine. To this add one tablespoon of ice cream.
2)Top this layer of ice cream with a layer of chocolate chip cookie crumble, add another layer of ice cream and set in the fridge... - 0
Hot Chocolate A La Mode
For each serving, combine milk with Ground Chocolate in a saucepan.
Heat, whipping until foamy.
Pour into preheated mug.
Top with small scoop of vanilla ice cream. - 22.3103
How To Make German Chocolate Red Wine Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a springform cake tin lightly.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
4) Add the eggs and then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking... - 89.3476
Fresh Peach Sundaes With Hot Chocolate Sauce
In a l-quart pan, combine chocolate and cream.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth; keep warm.Peel, halve, and pit peaches; place each half in a sherbet glass and top with a scoop of ice cream.
Drizzle warm chocolate... - 26.0575
Homemade Chocolate Soda
For each soda, blend a small scoop of ice cream and the chocolate syrup in a tall glass.
Add milk and sparkling water; mix thoroughly.
Float scoops of ice cream on top. - 27.9626
Terry's Chocolate Orange Cocktail
Who does not like chocolate? Chocolate and orange is a classic combination that eeryone should try in this fun cocktail. Derrick has named this drink after his wife. Watch the video to learn how to make this interesting drink. - 106.864
Fizzy Mint Chocolate Soda
Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate syrup into the bottom of each of 4 tall glasses.
Add 1 scoop (1/4 cup) of the ice cream to each glass.
Add 2 more teaspoons of chocolate syrup to each glass.
Top with another scoop of ice cream.
Slowly pour carbonated water or... - 29.2691
Chocolate Banana Shake
Cut about one third of bananas into large pieces and put into an electric blender container.
Add one third of each of the remaining ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Pour into a chilled large pitcher.
Repeat twice with remaining ingredients.
Pour into glasses... - 31.9636
1. Chill 1-quart mold in freezer. Soften vanilla ice milk slightly; pack tightly into mold. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Soften strawberry ice milk slightly; pack on top of vanilla ice milk. Freeze for 1 hour.
3. Repeat with chocolate ice milk. Freeze... - 23.4208
Iced Whiskey And Honey Cream
Put the honey into a saucepan and heat until the honey is very hot and runny.
Beat the egg yolks, then gradually add the hot honey, beating until the mixture is pale in color, thick and mousse-like.
Whip the cream, whipping in the whiskey one spoonful at a... - 33.3549
1. Heat cream in a small saucepan until scalding. Turn off heat, stir in chocolate, and let stand until chocolate has melted, about 2 minutes. Add chocolate extract and stir until well combined. Cool to room temperature.
2. Combine chocolate sauce with vodka... - 30.1676
Amber Angel Cocktail
For each cocktail, mix all ingredients together.
Serve in cordial glass over ice. - 21.8053
Chocolate Malted Milk
Pour milk, Chocolate Syrup, and malted milk powder into an electric blender container.
Cover and blend until frothy.
Add the ice cream while motor is running.
Blend only until mixed. - 28.8603
1. In a tumbler, add ice, egg yolk, red port, chocolate powder and stir well.
2. In a wine glass, strain the stirred contents and serve chilled. - 30.9649
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 24.9252
Basic Chocolate Soda
1. Measure 2 tablespoons of the chocolate-flavor syrup, then 1 tablespoon cream into each of 4 tall glasses.
2. Add a small scoop of ice cream to each glass and mash lightly into chocolate-flavor syrup and cream.
3. Add enough carbonated water to each glass... - 21.213
Minted Chocolate Refresher
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved; pour into an electric blender container.
Add marshmallows and extract; cover and blend until smooth.
Mix into milk; chill thoroughly.
Mix well before pouring over ice cubes in tall chilled... - 35.9022
Chocolate Lava Cake
A luscious dessert and inviting dessert is the hit of party! It should be done at the end of a meal! Dive into with a chocolate lava cake! Make one - 114.287
Delicious Cold Coffee
Put the coffee powder and hot water in a large jug and stir to dissolve.
Add the cold water and sweeten to taste with sugar, if desired.
Chill, then pour into four chilled glasses and top with the whipped cream.
Sprinkle over the grated chocolate. - 26.914
Choco Wine Cake
A delectable dessert not only for celebrations but also any time of the year. With a hint of wine this cake is perfect for entertaining guests and serving a slice with a side of vanilla ice cream! - 0
Chocolate Mint Dessert Drink
Combine the ice cream, flavorings, and peanut butter in a blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into four wine glasses.
If desired, garnish each with a mint sprig. - 25.6973
Chocolate Yogurt Brandy
Place ice cream, yogurt, and brandy in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Pour into tall glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and pinch of cocoa. - 21.2726
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 104.348
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 99.9579
Ultimate Chocolate Milk Cocktail
Enjoy a cocktail of extreme chocolaty proportions with this ultimate chocolate milk cocktail. With Caramel Bailey’s Irish Cream as the backbone, this drink will remind you of a sweet and smooth creamy chocolate bar. This is one cocktail that shows off all... - 109.015
1. In a container of electric blender cover and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass, you may use some grated chocolate as a garnish. - 26.3096
Creamy Chocolate Mochatini
If you want to replicate the fabulous chocolate mochatini prepared by skilled bartenders, then you should check with this recipe. It is simple and easy, but the shaking requires little bit of practice. Follow the given instruction and enjoy a great flavorful... - 131.396
White Chocolate Martini
To celebrate June that is the National Dairy Month, master bar tender Anthony makes his exotic white chocolate martini. Watch this video and get the details of this chocolaty creamy drink. - 109.123
Banana Cream Pie Cocktail With Chocolate Sauce
What better way to relax at home than with a glass of creamy, smooth delight, buzzed with banana liqueur and cream and topped with chocolate sauce. This classy, sophisticated drink will keep you cool and collected while giving you that extra kick. If you... - 114.669
The Chocolate Covered Pretzel Shooter
A shot with a little optional salt on the rim to really bring out the pretzel flavor. This little shot will definitely bring out the pretzel flavor which may be because it's called the pretzel shooter or maybe it really does bring tons of pretzel flavor, you... - 0
Chocolate Illusion Cocktail
When you wish to score a perfect ten with a lady, chocolate illusion is the way to go! This sharp shooter comes loaded with milk, creme de cacao, southern comfort and cointreau and topped with some indulgent chocolate liqueur. Just the perfect thing to... - 112.755
Chocolate Mint Martini
1. Rim the glass, if that’s your preference, with a mix of cocoa powder and super fine sugar. Use the creme de cacao as binder and dip into the cocao-sugar mix.
2. Add vodka, creme de cacao, creme de menthe into an ice-filled shaker... - 107.331
Homemade German Chocolate Cake Shots
If you are looking for a scintillating drink to kick-start your party with a bang, try this chocolate cake shot. Chef Darren presents a simple recipe of his all time favorite drink. Irresistible and supremely delicious, this superlative treat tastes just like... - 96.8703
West Indian Chocolate Frost
Combine all ingredients in an electric blender container; cover and blend.
Beat slightly before pouring into tall glasses.
Garnish with chocolate curls. - 37.0029
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 124.752
Godiva Chocolate Martini
Here is a wonderful chocolate martini using Godiva chocolate liqueur. The chef here shakes up this amazing martini with vodka in just a few minutes. This chocolate martini is perfect for a valentines day meal or a romantic evening! - 104.18
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 105.884
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 115.645
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 111.967
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
1. Into each of 8 large coffee cups or brandy snifters, pour 1 ounce brandy.
2. To each, add about 1/4 cup ice cream and 3/4 cup hot coffee. Serve at once. - 25.5065
Berry Pineapple Cooler
Combine soft drink powder and sugar.
Add water; stir till soft drink powder and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice; chill. - 25.7644
Choc Berry Soda
Early on day:
1. Make this chocolate sauce: In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, heat chocolate pieces with corn syrup until chocolate is melted; stir to blend. Then stir in cream and vanilla.
2. For each soda to be served, scoop 2 large balls ice... - 33.6917
1. In a double boiler, mix together the egg yolks and sugar and keep heating over a medium flame
2. Add wine to it and cook for six minutes till soft peaks begin to form; remove from the heat and allow to cool
3. Dissolve gelatin in three tablespoons... - 35.9985
Chocolate Crumb Sundae
Freeze chocolate bar .
Place in double plastic bags and cover with brown paper sack.
Pound with potato masher, mallet, rolling pin or hammer until chocolate is broken into small pieces.
Return to freezer Spoon ice cream into goblets or wine glasses and top... - 22.6247
Chocolate Glaze For Petits Fours
Melt chocolate and shortening together.
Add icing sugar, salt and vanilla, then boiling water gradually.
Set over hot, not boiling water.
Brush any crumbs off the small cakes before frosting.
Hold each on a fork, and with a small spoon spread top... - 35.9906
The name is famous and so is the Toblerone cocktail getting famous owing to its unique taste. The creamed honey addition to the Toblerone cocktail is perfect! - 21.3393
Have you ever wondered how cocktails would be with milk? If you have not yet had a taste of it then shake up this Brown Cow cocktail. After tasting this Brown Cow cocktail you will be surprised as to why you did not try this combo so far. - 22.6716
Toblerone Martini, How-to
The Toblerone, a candy, the toblerone martini, a cocktail that represents a sweet flavorful candy like experience. Use your favorite Irish cream to make this your own. - 0
1) Take a big glass serving dish and empty the peaches can along with the juice in it. Add Madeira and chill the mixture.
2) Now, take profiterole and fill each of them with vanilla ice cream. Use a small spoon or knife to place a small l in the center... - 34.9853
Chocolate Fondue Dessert
Fondue may be prepared in a fondue pot, heavy saucepan or double boiler.
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Melt chocolate with ice cream and liqueur, stirring constantly for a smooth sauce.
Or microwave all ingredients on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring 3... - 38.8382
Sorbet With Garnish
You don't have to bake to serve a lovely dessert. This is one of many easy dessert videos. It may seem easy but that's what our videos are about. Choose two , delicious, nutritious, complementary sorbet flavors and garnish with a berry and a mint leaf in a... - 110.008
The Ultimate Chocolate Mousse
Break chocolate into pieces and melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Pour chocolate into a small container and set aside. Rinse out top of double boiler.
Put yolks and water in the top of the double boiler over simmering water. Beat... - 34.198
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 39.0488
Triple Chocolate Cake - Part 2 - Finishing
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series, In this video you will learn how to do icing on the cake and prepare some nice decoration to finish the cake. It is a nice cake to have at home. - 82.697
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and let stand an hour or so at room temperature.
Prepare two 8 inch cake tins as follows.
Cut two rounds of parchment paper to fit bottom of pans.
Grease and lightly flour cake tin bottoms and sides, cover bottom with... - 42.1568
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Cocoa Loco #2, How-to
The Coco Loco #2 cocktail, a cocktail we have done before with completely different ingredients so we labeled this one "#2". The chocolate sweetness against the dark beanie coffee roasting makes this a hugely fun coffee-flavored cold beverage. - 0
Monkey Fondue Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add chocolate vodka, banana liqueur, Godiva white chocolate liqueur and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a banana slice and serve chilled. - 106.691
1. In bowl or blender beat banana until smooth. Mix in milk, malted-milk powder, and vanilla.
2. Pour into soda glass. Top with scoop of ice cream. - 22.3537
Unimaginable Indulgence Cocktail
Celebrate the longest days of the year with this unimaginable indulgence. A mix of Xante Pear Spirit and vanilla ice cream with a touch of chocolate syrup, this sweet, colorful and creamy drink truly makes for a dessert treat. Learn how to fix yourself this... - 113.497
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 111.842
Mudslide Cocktail is a quick cocktail made up of kahlua, vodka and baileys (shot of each) shaken up in a cocktail shaker, then poured over ice and topped with milk. Kinda tastes like chocolate milkshake!! Think you’ll love it. - 78.955
Orange Diamond Cocktail
1. In a rocks glass, muddle the orange slices, cardamom and Cointreau.
2. Add ice cubes and 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka and stir well.
3. Serve and sip slowly. - 104.18
The Marble Cake Cocktail
Derrick loves his cocktails but this version is really unique. This cake-tasting cocktail is really great and it is made from two unusual mixture of cake vodka and cream liqueur. It’s a great way to have your cake and drink it too! - 108.63
Christmas Cocktail - Coole Swan Alexander
A Christmas Cocktail, Coole Swan Alexander, a cocktail to try after dinner when you are in need of a sweet creamy dessert. This cocktail brings equal parts Coole Swan Irish Cream, Brandy/Cognac and Chocolate Liqueur front and center for a great sweet... - 0
Bitters Week: Old Fashioned Cocktail, Classic
We are creating an old fashioned in two ways, with angostura bitters vs. scrappy's chocolate bitters. Will they be any different? Is there something special about the chocolate? In any case, we are going total classic on Bitters Week Day 3. - 0
A frozen alcoholic drink, feel free to drizzle glass with additional chocolate syrup. - 24.6474
Peppermint Mocha Milkshake Cocktail
1. In a blender, add light rum, Kahlua Peppermint Mocha, vanilla ice cream, 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup and blend together.
2. Pour the drink into a glass.
3. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup around the edges of the glass.
4. Add whipped... - 111.515
The Rich Bitch Martini
Elizabeth Dodwell with Rayann Larsen from The Work Spot in Duluth, GA, for the Shedding the Bitch contest. This martini blends Chocolate, Amaretto, peach and cream for a delectably delicious libation. - 107.915
The Kahlua T Moo Cocktail
Today we bring Kahlua together with TrueMoo Chocolate milk and accent it with some coconut flavor. The recipe is simple, requires no shaking and can be done right in the glass. - 111.704
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Irish Grasshopper Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the mint chocolate baileys, creme de cacao, vanilla vodka and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Top the drink with creme de menthe.
4. Serve chilled. - 109.778
Cardamom Coffee Mud Cake
Butter and line a 23cm springform cake tin and set the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
Lightly crush the cardamom pods and put them in a small pan with the coffee.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes, until reduced to around 120ml.
Melt the chocolate with the butter... - 47.3579
Easter Cocktails: Gummy Drop
t's time to create sweet cocktails for the easter celebration. Our first cocktail for the week uses Gummy Vodka, because it's too damn awesome - 105.457
Work Spot Champagne Cocktail
1. Chill the Kahlua, vodka and limoncello over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a champagne flute.
3. Top with the sparkler.
4. Garnish with lime slices and serve cold. - 101.75
Cocktail Cake Shooter
This tasty little shot is worth showing off. When you need a shooter to help you relax ahead of a long day at work, this Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur and Orange Juice cocktail will surely impress. You can also replace Godiva for dark Creme de Cacao. Follow the... - 101.202
Cocoa Whip Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur and shake well.
2. Strain into a shooter glass.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Serve chilled as a shooter. - 108.28
The Twisted Swan
Inspired by the psychological thriller "The Black Swan". - 15.5013
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Into each of 4 mugs, pour 1 cup coffee; heat 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 2 tablespoons cocoa mix and sugar.
Top with 2 tablespoons ice cream and a dash cinnamon. - 33.4175
Want to taste Heaven? This Heaven cocktail recipe gifts you just that experience. Awesome. - 23.0693
Nutty Nana puts together one of my favorite combos-Frangelico, brown crÃ¨me de cacao , banana liqueur and cream to top it all. I always thank myself after making this Nutty Nana drink. You will give me a 5. - 25.1977
Cream Fantasy Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add Dark Rum, Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream, Godiva White Chocolate, milk and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a low ball glass topped with ice.
3. Serve chilled. - 108.556
Holy Moly Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the sliced kiwi, sage, bitterman's chocolate bitters, walnut liqueur and muddle well.
2. Add the rum and cracked ice cubes.
3. Top with soda water and stir.
4. Serve chilled. - 108.785
The S'mores Shooter #2
A s'mores shooter that brings actual marshmallow with, well, marshmallow vodka. - 112.053
Christmas Shooter - Christmas Cheer
A Christmas Cocktail Shooter, the Christmas Cheer combines Eggnog and Peppermint Schnapps in such a fashion that it tastes much like an Andes Candies. The flavor profile is mint and chocolate is highly dominant in this cocktail which, oddly enough, does not... - 0
20th Century Cocktail
A gin based citrus lemon cocktail with some chocolate flavor, the 20th Century Cocktail! Take a classic look at a cocktail but add a dessert setting into it with the finish of chocolate. Ian and Derrick loved it while Doug was hoping for something less....... - 0
St. Patrick's Day Creamy Sweet Grasshopper Drink
1. In the bowl of an electric blended, place 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add one shot of crème de menthe and one shot of crème de cacao. Set blended to "liquefy" and blend until blended and creamy.
2. Add 3 drops green food coloring, for an... - 112.244