- » Ice Cupcake
Ice Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ice cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ice cupcake recipes.
Eggless Vanilla Cupcake With Butter Cream Icing
All my vegetarian peeps out there, this one here goes out to you! Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are so darn soft that they literally vanish the moment you bit into it. So precious! The good news is that these cupcakes will not take that much of your time. Enjoy! - 118.671
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 129.212
Halloween Special Vanilla Cupcake Icing
What is a Halloween celebration without vanilla cupcake icing. These zesty cupcakes looks not only spookily tasty, but also makes for an ultimate Halloween treat for tricksters. Betty's version of vanilla cupcake icing is so that that you wouldn't want to eat... - 122.323
Tender Orange Cupcakes With Icing
Looking for a cupcake recipe that is yummy, easy to make and sure to earn you compliments and praises? Then you must watch this video. Get ready to surprise everyone! - 84.6804
Porcelain Style Cupcake
You don’t need to join special bakery classes to learn how to make porcelain cupcakes! You can buy readymade cupcakes or make your own and then turn on this video to learn how to decorate your cupcake in the porcelain style. Man, could it get any simpler... - 87.4706
Diet Cup Cakes With Fat Free Icing
Attention all the weight watchers! Here's a great cup cake recipe that is low on fat and is prepared with minimum ingredients. Watch the chef churn out these amazing cup cakes which are prepared without any oil or eggs. - 92.0176
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 127.885
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare cake mix according to directions.
Stand ice cream cones upright in Mini-Muffin Pans, and fill to within 1 inch of tops with cake batter.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 15... - 31.13
Homemade Cupcake - Part 2 : Making The Icing
All those who saw Part 1 of the video will now see the final step of the recipe. After baking the cupcakes the next step is making the icing. This is very important as the icing needs to look colorful and attractive. Watch the video to know the delicious - 92.4127
Party Cupcake Cones
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Fill ice cream cones 1/2 full with batter.
Microwave as directed - 20.9647
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.4152
Valentine Day Cupcake
Wondering how to express your feelings to your loved one...?Your search ends here...This is an absolutely gorgeous cupcake which will say it ALL for you. Express your love with these freshly baked delicious treat. - 38.997
Cookie Monster Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 117.957
Carrot And Pineapple Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
These were amazing – I don’t really have anything much else to say other than they were amazing. Well apart from the fact you put ice-cream cones in the oven. Watch out the unique video!! - 83.4584
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 27.6855
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 123.209
Chocolate Cupcakes are a fave amongst the kids! A fun and easy recipe to cook with kids! Get these delicious looking cuppy cakes baked and see the video for more! - 101.186
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Vanilla Icing
Muffins can be good enough as snacks over teatime or for breakfast. Chef Garry shows how to make blueberry muffins with fluffy vanilla icing in easy steps. Delicacy with a great icing! - 116.719
Filled Heart Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. With a heart shape cutter, cut the red velvet cake into mini heart shapes and keep it aside.
3. Fill the cupcake batter into the cupcake holder, fill upto ¾ level of the cupcake holder
4. Place... - 0
Ice Brandied Cup Cakes
1. To prepare the icing for the cupcakes, in a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, brandy and currant jelly.
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place in the refrigerator until required.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F
5. Grease Mary Ann pans.
6. In a... - 46.239
Spooky Red Velvet Halloween Cupcakes!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Keep is aside.
4. In a separate bowl, combine canola oil and sugar. Whisk with... - 113.032
Line 2 cupcake trays with paper cups and fill two-thirds full with spoonfuls of Sponge Cake batter.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cupcakes are well risen and golden brown.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool before icing.
To make icing,... - 31.2749
One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
3. Into the bowl, pour buttermilk, water, vanilla, vegetable, and egg. Whisk to combine.
4. Line... - 128.037
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 0
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 42.9731
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 132.701
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 144.109
Mothers Day Bouquet Of Cupcakes
Gift your mom this delicious and wonderful looking Mothers day bouquet of cup cakes. Surprise your mom with these home made cup cakes. It is going to make her feel special indeed. Make her day with this quick and easy recipe. - 30.4995
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
On a vegan diet but craving for chocolate? This recipe suits you just fine. Watch the video to learn this fabulous, mouth watering Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. This one is sure to bag you a lot of compliments. - 133.793
Creamy Cupcake Frosting
It’s the icing on the cake which makes the cake look more appealing and delicious and therefore we have a video for you which shows how to make an amazingly tasting frosting for cupcakes. The recipe here makes use of cream cheese and butter and comes out to... - 125.476
Chocolate And Mint Cupcake
To busy to go into a detailed dessert recipe? Watch this quick video of less than 2 minutes to learn how to make chocolate and mint cupcakes. This video teaches you everything right from mixing to decorating. Recommended for smart learners! - 92.0639
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are treat for all especially for kids! These cupcakes are simply moist and decadent by the way it is made! See the video on how to make these indulgent cupcakes! - 74.9518
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Halloween Style
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees (176 C)
2. CUPCAKE BATTER: Over a large bowl place a sieve, and sift all together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, vanilla extract, and coloring.... - 127.378
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 114.644
Ice Cupcake Recipes By Category