- » Ice Cream Torte
Ice Cream Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ice cream torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ice cream torte recipes.
Pecan Ice Cream Torte
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cover large cooky sheet with foil; draw two 8-inch circles on foil; set aside.
In small mixing bowl beat egg white with salt at medium speed until frothy.
Add 1/4 cup sugar very slowly.
Turn mixer to high speed and beat until stiff... - 42.7286
Minty Ice Cream Torte
1. Cut frozen pound cake horizontally into 2 equal layers.
2. Place bottom layer on a 24x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
3. Cut ice cream into 1-inch slices.
4. On the pound cake layer arrange ice-cream slices side by side.
5. Top with second cake... - 39.5714
Chocolate Nut Ice Cream Torte
Put softened ice cream in mixing bowl.
Fold in crushed cookies, marshmallows and pecans.
Pour into 7-cup mold.
Freeze until firm.
To serve, unmold and garnish around base with whipped cream.
Cut into wedges with electric knife and serve with Chocolate Sauce. - 29.9036
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Ice Cream Torte
1. Split cake layer crosswise.
2. Line an 8-inch layer-cake pan with a plastic wrap.
3. Pack pan with ice cream. Freeze until very firm.
4. Place a cake layer, split side up, on the cake plate.
5. Unmold ice-cream layer on top,... - 35.2416
Ice Cream Torte
1. Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with waxed paper.
2. Chop granola in a food processor until it resembles a very coarse meal. Four cups of bulk granola should yield approximately 3 cups chopped. Measure 2 1/2 cups of the chopped granola into - 25.0799
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
Chocolate Meringue Torte
This Chocolate Meringue Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Chocolate Meringue Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 38.9817
Rum And Spumoni Layered Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 151/2x101/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine cake mix, eggs, butter, 1/3 cup rum and water in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
Beat at high speed 4 minutes.
Pour evenly into prepared... - 41.471
Combine crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
Beat egg whites with salt and vanilla to soft peaks; gradually add sugar, beating till very stiff peaks form and all sugar has dissolved.
Fold crumb mixture into egg whites: Spread in well greased 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at... - 31.5426
Coffee Ice Box Torte
1. Slice the cakes into 3 horizontal layers, making 6 slices in all.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter until soft and then gradually whisk in the sugar till well blended and fluffy.
3. Crack the eggs and add them one at a time to the... - 44.3371
Blueberry Cream Torte
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 44.2585
Crisp Almond Torte
A pedestal cake dish is an effective choice.
Place one meringue layer on server.
Spread 1/2 cup raspberry jam over it.
Split almond-sponge cake in half horizontally; place 1 layer on top of raspberry jam, and spread with apricot jam.
Place other layer of... - 36.454
Chocolate Strawberry Torte
Lay pie shell flat on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet.
Fold edge under 1/2 inch, and flute to form a slight rim.
With a fork, prick pie shell at about 1-inch intervals.
Bake in a 425° oven until light golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes; cool on a rack.
Use, or... - 36.3321
Ice Cream Torte Recipes By Category