- » Ice Cream Cookie
Ice Cream Cookie Recipes
Ice cream cookie is a dessert cookie with an ice cream filling or topping. Ice cream of different varieties is used for topping the cookies and also for making a sandwich with a stuffing between the two cookies. Ice ... More »
Girl Scout Banana, Chocolate And Mint Cookie Ice Cream
Mint can be too good in desserts like ice-creams when mixed with other ingredients too. Check out this recipe to make Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream with bananas and chocolate mixed with mint flavor. Just right for a girls party! - 114.439
Butterscotch Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
These ice cream sandwiches are sure to bring up memories of grandma's house. Chefs MJ & Natasha show the very simple way of preparing the all-time favorite sandwich with ice cream layered between two thick and chewy baked butterscotch cookies. Whether you are... - 106.703
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Oh this is so fantastic! Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is a fantastic dessert that everyone would absolutely love to come back for a second serving. Watch and learn this sweet and sinful recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 103.54
Fairytale Ice Cream Brownie And Cookie Sandwiches
1. Cut the fairytale brownie into half lengthwise.
2. Place the softened ice cream on top and cover it with the other half of the brownie.
3. Place it on a plate and keep it in the refrigerator, until the ice cream hardens.
4. Do the same with... - 99.6544
Tie N Dyed Sugar Cookie Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Divide the dough into two half.
3. Add red food color to one half and knead it well to create a swirled dyed effect.
4. Sprinkle blue color in the other half and repeat the same.
5. Clump dough from both... - 99.0508
Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. On a sheet of wax paper, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; keep aside.
2. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla at high speed until smooth and fluffy.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir in half... - 48.2707
Ice Cream Filled Lace Cookie Cups
Heat oven to 300°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring corn syrup to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted (3 to 5 minutes).
Remove from heat; stir in flour, brown sugar and almonds.
Drop by... - 40.1973
Ice Cream Wafers
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and salt together.
4. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Cookie starter is ready.
5. In a bowl,... - 39.2357
Ice Cream Cookies
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar in large bowl until blended.
Add egg yolks, vanilla and melted chocolate; beat until light.
Blend in flour to make stiff dough.
Divide... - 37.7205
Ice Cream Cookies
Cream sugar and butter and add eggs.
Add the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla.
Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden - about ten minutes.
To make Icing €” mix ingredients together and boil without stirring until it forms a ball in cold water.
Beat... - 36.951
Me + You - You = Ice Cream Cookie Sundae
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C)
In a large bowl blend together sugars and butter until light and fluffy; add egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and oats; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on a lined cookie... - 34.1482
Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and remove the carton.
2. With a long sharp knife, cut the ice cream into six even pieces
3. With a 3-inch round, plain cutter, use the cutter to cut two rounds out from each piece
4. Sandwich each ice cream... - 33.4917
Ice Cream Wafers
Preheat oven to 325° F.Cream butter, honey, egg, salt, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Add flour and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto un-greased baking sheet.
Place nut on each.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. - 32.6021
Fresh Baked Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
1. Place 8 cookies on a serving platter.
2. Top each with ¼ cup ice cream and sandwich with remaining cookies. Press gently.
3. Refrigerate till service.
4. Serve chilled with fruits sauces or garnishes as required. - 32.5464
Ice Cream Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy and light; beat in egg yolk and vanilla
2. Sift flour into the creamed mixture, blend well and drop spoonfuls onto a buttered cookie sheet
3. Top them with glace cherries and bake at 350°F for... - 31.4147
Cookie Crust Ice Cream Pie
Slice cookie dough 1/8-inch thick.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan with cookie slices, overlapping sides to make scalloped edge.
Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Fill cooled crust with ice cream.
Top with syrup and frost with Cool Whip.
Freeze. - 30.6207
Ice Cream Cookie Sundaes
1. Break cookies into small pieces. Arrange a layer of cookie pieces in the bottom of each dish. With the small spoon, put some of the ice cream topping over the cookie pieces. Save the rest of the topping until Step 3.
2. Peel the banana. Slice it with the... - 27.6602
Apple Cookie Ice Cream Squares
1. Place 16 cookies in a food processor, pulse until coarsely ground. Spoon cookie crumbs into an 8-inch square baking pan, lightly coat hands with cooking spray, and press cookies firmly into bottom of pan.
2. Combine ice cream and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread... - 27.3504
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 26.3867
Cranberry Ice Cream Squares With Chocolate Cookie Crust
In a food processor grind the cookies fine and pat half the cookie crumbs firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch-square baking pan lined with plastic wrap.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer beat the ice cream with the paddle attachment until it is softened,... - 24.0649
Ice Cream Cookie Recipes By Category