- » Ice Chocolate Sauce
Ice Chocolate Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ice chocolate sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ice chocolate sauce recipes.
Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
Cut chocolate bar into small pieces.
Spread in baking dish and dot with pieces of butter.
Add hot water and cook 1 minute.
Cook 1 additional minute to make chocolate sauce.
Serve ice cream in a dish and pour chocolate sauce on top.
Serve... - 36.5504
Creme De Menthe Ice Cream With Pears And Chocolate Sauce
Put the ice cream in a large bowl and stir it up.
Add the creme de menthe and stir it in just enough to make green streaks through the ice cream.
Refreeze until firm and make scoops of it.
Lay them on a platter, cover, and keep frozen until ready to put... - 30.286
Coffee Ice Cream Sundaes With Brown Sugar And Chocolate Sauces
Bring cream and corn syrup to simmer in heavy medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Pour 2/3 cup mixture into bowl.
Add chocolate to bowl and stir until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Add brown sugar to remaining mixture in saucepan and stir over low... - 29.975
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Sauce is sure to give the desserts a rich, hard to resist flavor. This chocolate sauce is quite easy to prepare too and is great to serve with ice creams. Just give it a try. - 25.3677
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over medium low heat and allowing the water to simmer.
2. Chop the marshmallows
3. Break chocolate into small pieces.
4. In a bowl that fits over the... - 35.7788
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream Pie
Melt chocolate with milk over veryjow heat.
When it thickens, slowly add rum and hot water to desired thickness.
Also good for hot fudge sundae. - 23.2495
Chocolate Ice Milk Sauce
1. In a saucepan, melt the margarine, add the cocoa, sugar, salt, syrup and milk and bring to a boil stirring until smooth.
2. Then remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla and chill.
3. Use with desserts or as needed. - 30.7608
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream
Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in the corn syrup and a few tablespoons of the evaporated milk to make a paste.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 28.4156
Chocolate Tin Roof Ice Cream With Fudge Sauce
Want to know of an ice cream recipe that is a classic in the real sense of the word? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed. Don't worry though, this is not a difficult preparation. It's is incredibly delicious though. Enjoy! - 85.8877
Chocolate Peppermint Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes Or Puddings
Combine milk, cream, and yolks in top of double boiler.
Beat with rotary beater until well blended.
Add sugar, salt, and chocolate that has been grated or cut in pieces.
Place over boiling water and cook until chocolate is melted and the mixture is thickened... - 37.5444
Chocolate Sauce With Ice Cream
1) In a mixing bowl, add chocolate pieces and unsweetened chocolate.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds to melt down the chocolate.
3) However, do not overcook to burn the chocolate.
4) Prepare a smooth paste by stirring in... - 39.3407