- » Hunts Tomato Paste
Hunts Tomato Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hunts tomato paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hunts tomato paste recipes.
Easy Vension Stew
Stews aren't just heart-healthy and filling, but is one dish that spreads cheer across the dinner table. Venison stew is a slow cooker recipe that tastes good when cook to perfection. Ryan Karcher shows you how to cook tender, venison stew at home in a few... - 88.7304
Red Clam Sauce And Linguine
Saute onion and garlic in oil in skillet.
Add clams and their juice, Hunt's Tomato Paste, water, lemon juice, parsley, sugar, rosemary and thyme.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 30.1626
Savory Skillet Lasagna
Cook sausage over medium high heat in a 10 inch skillet until crumbled and no longer pink.
Drain, and blend in tomatoes, paste and seasoning.
Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from pan and keep warm.
Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in bottom of skillet.
Pour... - 34.8405
Meatballs With Spaghetti
In a bowl, mix together eggs, 1 Tbs.
Hunt's Tomato Paste, onion, cheese, parsley, garlic and 1 tsp. salt.
Add beef and bread crumbs; mix thoroughly.
Form into 20 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Lightly brown in a Dutch oven on all sides in hot oil; drain... - 37.9735
Calamari And Shrimp With Linguine
In a large pot, combine tomatoes, 1 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, clams, shrimp, wine, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
Heat to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet,... - 31.6855
Sprinkle fish with 1/2 tsp.salt; let stand 1 hour.
Meanwhile, lightly brown onion in oil; pour off fat.
Stir in Hunt's Tomato Paste, water, red pepper, 1 1/2 tsps. salt, black pepper, parsley and wine.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Add fish; simmer about 10 minutes... - 36.6737
Tuna Creole In Rice Ring
Saute vegetables and garlic until tender in oil.
Add Hunt's Tomato Paste, water and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tuna; heat through.
Pack hot cooked rice in buttered ring mold, turn out onto serving platter.
Spoon tuna Creole... - 33.1737
Barbecued Cocktail Franks
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except frankfurters.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Add franks; simmer 10 minutes. - 26.9618
Barbecued Red Snapper
Thaw fish if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Arrange fish on grill or broiler pan about 4 inches from heat source.
Brush generously with sauce.
Cook 6€” 10 minutes.
Turn, brush with more sauce and... - 35.3069
1. Wash, mix and soak Dals overnight
2. Pressure cook Dals with 1 tbsp Ginger paste, 1 tsp Salt (or as per taste)
3. When Dals are done, take 1/3rd of the dal and blend it in the blender
4. Lightly mash the remaining 2/3rd dal... - 42.1704
Turkey Club Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll pizza crust dough on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spread dough to edges of sheet to form a rectangular-shaped crust.
3. Combine tomato paste and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the dough to... - 33.312
Chilies Con Queso
1. Prepare a fondue pot or chafing dish.
2. In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes.
3. Place on a medium low flame and melt the cheese, stirring frequently.
4. Combine the tomato paste and water in a bowl and blend well.
5. Stir in the... - 40.7383
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.3033
Homemade Low Fat Pizza
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water, add sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
Add remaining water, flour, and salt and beat very well until dough is completely smooth.
Dough will be sticky but no kneading is required.
Place dough in a bowl sprayed with a non-fat... - 39.3823
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 90.9706
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Mix all the filling ingredients together until they form a thick paste.
Place about 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the mixture in each tube of pasta.
Arrange the rolls in a single layer in a shallow baking dish, cover with the... - 32.0135