- » Hungarian Potato Soup
Hungarian Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hungarian potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hungarian potato soup recipes.
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening: pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir now and then. - 36.7654
Looking for some super easy soup to make, these Hungarian Borsch may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Hungarian Borsch are readily available in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 45.5547
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Cut the meat into very tiny pieces, and put into a pan with the chopped onion and tomatoes, seasoning including the paprika pepper and stock or water.
Simmer gently for about 1 hour, then add the diced potatoes and continue cooking for a further 25-30... - 33.9954
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Melt butter in large pot; add cubes (1/2" size) veal and beef.
Cook over medium heat until browned.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Stir in paprika, salt and pepper.
Add undrained stewed tomatoes, green peppers, boiling water and wine (optional).
Bring just... - 45.6106
Hungarian Goulash Soup
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat till hot.
2) Add pork and brown on all sides. Fry in batches if required.
3) Place the pork in a large saucepan.
4) Add onions and garlic to the skillet and cook over moderate heat for 8 minutes... - 48.7266
Hungarian Goulash Soup
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove beef; drain drippings.
Heat remaining oil in the same pan; saute onions and garlic for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned.
Add paprika, caraway, pepper, cayenne and... - 39.8702
Hungarian Goulash Soup
1 Melt shortening in a large skillet or a 5-quart electric slow cooker with a browning unit. Add beef cubes and stir over high heat for 5 minutes.
2 Add paprika and mix well. Stir in tomato puree. Pour into a 5-quart slow cooker; stir in classic beef brot - 24.7842
Hungarian Leek Soup
This Hungarian Leek Soup is simply delicious and makes for a compelling Appetizer for party meals. - 42.4489
Hungarian Paprika Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef neck bones.
2) Transfer the bones in a slow cooker.
3) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to scrape the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits to the meat along... - 44.8702
Hungarian Pheasant Soup With Spaetzle
1. Take a pan and stir-fry onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of melted fat in it until they turn golden.
2. Drain off excess fat and take out fried garlic and onion to another bowl.
3. Set them aside in the bowl for some time.
4. In the same pan, now... - 48.4691
Hungarian Paprika Soup Stew
1 Saute onion in oil in a large saucepan. Add beef, breaking up with wooden spoon; cook 3 minutes or until all pink has disappeared from meat. Stir in salt, paprika and pepper.
2 Combine soups and water in a 4-cup measure; pour over meat and onions; stir - 24.6946
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes; cover.
Cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally; add potatoes, cover.
Cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir occasionally. - 33.6575
Place shortening in deep soup kettle, and brown onion.
Sprinkle one Tblsp paprika over meat.
Mix and then add to the kettle.
Cover and let simmer over low flame until meat is tender.
Add a little water to keep from burning.
Add green pepper and tomato juice... - 43.3649
Bogracsgulyas Hungarian Goulash
In a large covered casserole or Dutch oven, melt the lard over moderate heat.
Add the onions and cook until transparent, about 5 minutes.
Add the meats and continue cooking until all traces of pink have disappeared, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove... - 45.5586
Dice peeled and washed potatoes and boil in 3 pt. of salted water, until half cooked.
Knead pasta made from flour and half an egg, cut into squares and fry it in a little fat; then fry bacon together with finely chopped onions, sprinkle with red paprika and... - 29.0897
Fry onions in lard, add red paprika, beef cut in squares, finely chopped garlic, caraway seed, fresh or tinned lecso, salt it, pour on cold water and steam until almost tender.
Add potatoes cut into cubes, cover potatoes and meat with water and cook well. - 29.1123
In 3-quart casserole, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till crisp.
Reserve drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 44.931
Everyday Beef Goulash
Goulash is a Hungarian dish. Goulash is a soup made of beef and vegetable, flavored with red pepper and served with sour cream. Goulash has a spicy and fiery taste which makes it a perfect winter soup. - 38.5144
Goulash is a great appetizer. If you like meat mixed with potatoes and seasoned with onion, then you should try this Goulash recipe. Goulash is a Hungarian dish which is being inspired by restaurants across the world. - 36.2466
Cut mutton into about 1 oz. pieces.
Scald with hot water and then wash well in cold water.
Clean onion and chop finely.
Clean the garlic and pound together with the caraway seds.
Heat lard in a pan and fry the onions, add red paprika and dilute with some... - 36.1087
Wash the cubed beef and put it on a sieve to drain.
Chop the onion and garlic finely, fry in lard until yellow and transparent; add red paprika and the meat, salt it; add chopped caraway seeds, and braise under lid stirring now and then.
Dilute with a little,... - 33.7904
Gulyas is the hungarian goulash preparation made with beef and fresh veggies. Flavored with herbes and canned tomatoes, this hungarian gulyas is cooked with beef stock. With a little added sour cream this hungarian goulash makes one filling meal when paired... - 43.8569
Saute bacon and onions until onions are golden, stirring often.
Push to side of pan.
Raise heat, add meat; cook and stir to brown, adding more bacon fat if needed.
Sprinkle with seasonings and garlic and cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add stock, mix, cover and... - 36.9154
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion until tender. Add beef and cook, stirring, until browned all over.
Combine garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and salt; add to beef mixture and stir to combine. Return pan to heat and stir in water.... - 31.205
Fry onion in 2 tablespoons butter. Add paprika and meat. Cook until brown. Melt 1/4 cup butter, blend in flour, and fry until golden, stirring constantly. Add to meat with water, diced vegetables, and salt. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add potatoes, caraway seeds... - 24.3786
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 41.9486
Melt lard in a large casserole, and add onions and garlic.
Fry gently, until soft and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in paprika.
Return to heat, and add a little water.
Then add meat, caraway seeds, salt, and tomatoes.
Mix thoroughly, cover, and cook... - 44.0074
In a large, heavy pan, lightly brown onion in butter and bacon drippings.
Add brisket and liver and brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with paprika and flour, and blend in consomme.
Cover and simmer very slowly for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove liver and... - 34.1152
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 47.4333
Basque Fish Stew
Traditionally known as marmitako, this stew always includes line-caught tuna, potatoes, garlic, onion and peppers. What else the dish should contain is the subject of many culinary competitions, yielding as many recipes as there are imaginative cooks and... - 40.9414
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 46.8673
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 44.1482
1) Boil the potatoes partially for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water until they can be easily penetrated for 1/4 inch or so using the point of a sharp knife.
2) Skin them and cut them into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart heavy... - 46.7847
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 25.8607