- » Hungarian Potato
Hungarian Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hungarian potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hungarian potato recipes.
Hungarian Potato Salad
Have you tried this Hungarian Potato Salad recipe yet? This salad is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as an Appetizer or a side dish often.You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. Try out the... - 48.492
Hungarian Gourmet Potato Salad
Boil unpeeled potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle but still warm, peel and cut into halves.
Put warm potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add green onions, celery, dill pickles and apple.
Mix the sour... - 47.4722
Hungarian Paprika Potatoes
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Cook the onion until soft.
Add the potatoes, water, a little salt, the paprika and a little pepper and the bay leaves.
Simmer covered over moderate heat for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but... - 45.0418
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) In a small heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt 1/2 cup sugar just until golden.
3) Slowly pour in hot water and heat until sugar is dissolved and becomes syrupy.
4) Take six 6-ounce custard... - 43.9392
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Potato And Egg Casserole
1. Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
2. Add potatoes.
3. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
4. Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Drain; cool slightly.
6. Cook onion in oil until tender.
7. Mix onion, oil, sour... - 37.5806
Crusty Potato Bread
If you love trying out variety in bread, then this is for you. Here is the video recipe for a Hungarian potato bread! A great recipe which leaves you with a delicious crusty bread! - 113.388
Peel, cook, and slice potatoes.
Melt butter, add cream and seasoning, and mix well.
Put potatoes, eggs, cream mixture, and crumbs in layers in shallow baking dish.
Repeat, ending with crumbs.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 40.8842
Hungarian Hot Pot
1. Slice the potatoes and put half of them into a greased fireproof dish.
2. Cover with half the bacon rashers and then pour on half the yoghourt and cover with half the eggs.
3. Continue in layers finishing with potatoes.
4. Sprinkle with crumbs and dot with... - 26.8842
1 Shake veal in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper in paper bag to coat well (Save remaining salt for Step 2).
2 Brown quickly in vegetable oil in large frying pan; stir in water and remaining teaspoon of salt, then add onions and eggplant.
Cover; simmer... - 34.7627
Hungarian Stippled Trout
Salt the cleaned trout.
Mix the flour with some red paprika.
Cut the peeled potatoes and cook in salted water, timing them so that they are ready.
Remove the stalks of the parsley, wash and squeeze it out and chop.
A quarter of an hour before serving heat 3... - 38.0848
Looking for some super easy soup to make, these Hungarian Borsch may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Hungarian Borsch are readily available in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 47.3259
Hungarian Mutton Roast
Bone the leg of mutton, lard it with the bacon cut in thick strips and the garlic cloves split lengthwise; sprinkle with salt and paprika.
Heat the lard in a saucepan, put in the meat, add the thickly sliced onions and carrots and transfer it to the oven.
Mix... - 34.0327
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 42.4614
Hungarian Potato Recipes By Category