- » Hungarian Paprika
Hungarian Paprika Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hungarian paprika recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hungarian paprika recipes.
Hungarian Chicken Paprika
1. In a large pan, add the butter and heat gently
2. Tip in the onions and the garlic. Brown the contents of the pan over a medium flame
3. Add paprika to the pan followed by the chicken and the salt
4. Simmer on low for 15 minutes
5. Add water to the... - 43.4327
Hungarian Paprika Pork Chops
1.Cut away excess visible fat from chops.
2.Mix together salt, paprika, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, mustard .
3. Smear chops with the rub.
4. Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
5. Grill the chops of 5 to 6... - 41.8352
Hungarian Paprika Veal
Cut veal into 1-inch squares; roll in flour seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown veal on all sides in small amount of hot fat in skillet.
Add onions; saute lightly until just tender.
Place veal and onions in 2-quart saucepan; add 1/2 cup... - 32.1547
Hungarian Paprika Pork Chops
Remove all visible fat from the chops.
Combine the paprika, salt, pepper, gin ger, garlic powder and mustard and rub onto all sides of each chop.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the chops for 5-6 minutes. - 30.5895
Hungarian Paprika Soup Stew
1 Saute onion in oil in a large saucepan. Add beef, breaking up with wooden spoon; cook 3 minutes or until all pink has disappeared from meat. Stir in salt, paprika and pepper.
2 Combine soups and water in a 4-cup measure; pour over meat and onions; stir - 26.5813
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Paprika Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef neck bones.
2) Transfer the bones in a slow cooker.
3) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to scrape the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits to the meat along... - 45.272
Chicken Stuffed Palacsinta With Hungarian Paprika And Sour Cream
For palacsinta: Combine milk, eggs, paprika and salt in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Gradually add flour, whisking until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
(Batter can also be made in processor or blender.) Strain batter.
Stir in parsley.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 44.352
Hungarian Paprika Potatoes
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Cook the onion until soft.
Add the potatoes, water, a little salt, the paprika and a little pepper and the bay leaves.
Simmer covered over moderate heat for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but... - 45.0418
Check out this fabulous smokey chicken dish developed by our friend and contributor Lindsey Singletom.....this recipe is a keeper - 118.703
Hungarian Paprika Noodles
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2-3 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms thinly.... - 47.4184
1) In a heavy pot, saute the meat in hot oil until evenly brown, remove the meat.
2) In the same pot, saute the onion until transparent, stir in the paprika and saute for 2 min.
3) Return the meat to the pot,... - 43.0459
Want to try a Hungarian chicken dish for tonight's meal? Here is a simple Paprika Chicken recipe by a Hungarian home chef. It requires with few simple ingredients and almost no effort. The only special ingredient here is vegeta, the Hungarian spice which... - 91.7111
Hungarian Pepper Dish
Melt lard in heavy skillet.
Add onion; cook over moderate heat until wilted.
Add green peppers; cook until crisp-tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cook, covered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Taste for seasoning. - 30.0976
Hungarian Chicken Paprikash
Brown onion in fat in large pot.
Add chicken, salt, paprika and water.
Simmer until chicken is tender.
Mix flour with sour cream until smooth; add to chicken broth before serving.
Pour sour cream sauce over unraised dumplings or noodles.
Serve hot. - 32.8219
Hungarian Paprika Recipes By Category