- » Hungarian Goulash Crockpot
Hungarian Goulash Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hungarian goulash crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hungarian goulash crockpot recipes.
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.173
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes, discarding excess fat and bone.
Put meat, onions, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons paprika in large heavy kettle. (No water is needed.)
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours,... - 37.7624
Slow Cooked Hungarian Goulash
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the onions.
2) Combine together the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, ketchup, salt, sugar, mustard, paprika and 1 cup water. Mix well. Pour the mixture all over the meat in the cooker.
3) Cover the cooker... - 41.0617
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 45.8889